Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SPIRITUALITY, under your spell~
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
post Jul 31 2014, 06:40 PM
Post #1
Henrietta R Hippo
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 13,007

Are any posters remotely in touch with their spiritual side? Be it through nature, religion, science, people...

Do you believe in having spiritual paths, being able to connect with others through the airwaves, do you value the spirit/soul over more material things?

I can honestly say, i am really not... I've had glimpses of being really moved in this way in places around the world where i've been in complete peace away from everything else, but life is just too material and fast-paced for me to ever take a step back and connect. I get my feelings through people and am often moved by even a fleeting visit which i think relates here and is my alternative.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Jul 31 2014, 06:51 PM
Post #2
unofficially fabulous
Group: Members
Member No.: 5,342

I really think I have absolutely no 'spiritual side'. Hence I can't really contribute as much to this discussion as I'd like to but so be it.
+Quote Post
post Jul 31 2014, 07:02 PM
Post #3
show ur id
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

I guess you could say I'm a little bit spiritual. I am interested in astrology, I have done some Tarot card readings in the past and I think a lot about things. I'm not religious but I am open to everything and I often find myself wondering about what might happen after you die and things like that.
+Quote Post
post Jul 31 2014, 07:11 PM
Post #4
Howdy, disco citizens.
Member No.: 10,455
   No Gallery Pics

In so far that I'm a Catholic, and what that entails, then yes. I guess that makes me somewhat spiritual.

However, I have a very low tolerance of "spiritualists", astrologers, psychics, and their ilk. Which is why it was slightly concerning that a prominent MP, who's on both the health and science committees, is a bit of an astrology freak.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th October 2016 - 09:23 AM