BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Your appetite~, ...for food.
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
HausAlone
post Aug 1 2014, 09:45 PM
Post #1
Henrietta R Hippo
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 13,007

Waa. So i've been having a bit of trouble recently with my appetite... mainly that i cannot really stomach full meals anymore/ever feel like eating Lol. I have had phases in the past, but this has been the longest (around a month of difficult eating habits i think). I was drinking quite a lot in Canada/this week so i was blaming it on that, but it's continuing on too and i'm hoping it's just a phase and not some serious eating thing...

What are your appetites like? Do you binge on fast-food, eat little but often, complete health freaks, eat whatever/wherever you want? Anyone ever had similar eating issues (either eating too much/too little) or do we all get our fills~
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Aug 1 2014, 09:49 PM
Post #2
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

I eat either wayyyy too much or wayyy too little, there is rarely an in between laugh.gif The amount I can eat when I do eat is embarrassing.

+Quote Post
Sceryl_Streep
post Aug 1 2014, 11:42 PM
Post #3
Miss Rodham, if you're nasty
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 11,709

To be honest I've never had trouble with not being able to eat enough/not being hungry, it's always the opposite. My problem is also that because I cook at home I tend to nibble as I go, so basically eat 1.5x what I should. Oops.

+Quote Post
Atonement
post Aug 2 2014, 08:37 AM
Post #4
I go up, I come down and I'm emptier inside.
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,676
   No Gallery Pics

I've been the same as you Haus, I rarely feel like eating. I do get hungry and then eat something for the sake of not getting that stomach rumble..

It's mainly 'cause I just don't care for a lot of food. I like the warm meals but eating bread or yoghurt throughout the day... yuck...

+Quote Post
HausAlone
post Aug 2 2014, 11:10 AM
Post #5
Henrietta R Hippo
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 13,007

QUOTE(Atonement @ Aug 2 2014, 09:37 AM) *
I've been the same as you Haus, I rarely feel like eating. I do get hungry and then eat something for the sake of not getting that stomach rumble..

It's mainly 'cause I just don't care for a lot of food. I like the warm meals but eating bread or yoghurt throughout the day... yuck...

Glad i'm not the only one then haha. But then my issue is that i largely love food and have done my whole life, but recently i have lost the taste for a lot of things. I still have some meals where i can eat, and do so plentifully, but a lot of other times i just can't..

I can't have breakfast until a few hours after i'm up now for example, because the thought of eating when i just get up makes me wretch mellow.gif

+Quote Post
ionderella
post Aug 2 2014, 11:19 AM
Post #6
ya ya ya i am lorde
Member No.: 4,397

omg Bal I've been exactly the same recently ohmy.gif I love eating but lately literally NOTHING I eat brings me pleasure or satisfaction or whatever. Not even bananas. sad.gif Well maybe except strawberries but that's literally it.

I could just not eat properly for an entire day really but my stomach would act out and I'd feel tired and weird. Plus I'm already manorexic with my 53kg and 5'5-6''

+Quote Post
Rooney
post Aug 2 2014, 11:57 AM
Post #7
WINTER IS COMING
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 88

I try and eat three meals a day, whether it be at 8, 2 and 6 or 12, 5, and 10. And I snack a fair amount too.

Only problem is when I wake up I'm NEVER hungry. So I can't really stomach breakfast (at dinner time sometimes haha)

+Quote Post
Michael Bubré
post Aug 2 2014, 12:04 PM
Post #8
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 8,300

I can't eat when I've just woken up but I make up for it by eating far, far, far too much later in the day. Will often eat nothing all day until 7 or 8pm and then kind of eat continuously from then on. oop

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Aug 2 2014, 12:08 PM
Post #9
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Member No.: 10,139

I am the same with breakfast! Well sometimes anyway, I know it's the most important meal of the day but I don't always feel like eating when I wake up, usually I have to leave it an hour or two. Although weirdly sometimes I really feel like breakfast... Rarely though.

+Quote Post
LexC
post Aug 2 2014, 12:13 PM
Post #10
unofficially fabulous
Member No.: 5,342

One of the main reasons I am the size I am is my ability to eat almost constantly.

+Quote Post
Sceryl_Streep
post Aug 2 2014, 12:38 PM
Post #11
Miss Rodham, if you're nasty
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 11,709

I hate eating breakfast in general, I usually don't eat until 2/3 in the afternoon (then again at like 7). It's totally unhealthy, but it's the way I roll.

+Quote Post
Noahspike
post Aug 2 2014, 03:00 PM
Post #12
There's a frisbee in my brunch
Member No.: 19,860
   No Gallery Pics

It's weird to read this topic as my appetite has been on my mind a lot recently so it's somewhat relieving to see that other people have bizarre eating habits tongue.gif.

Like a lot of people here, I've never been a breakfast person and sometimes skip it altogether, as stupid as that is, because I'm rarely hungry in the morning.

I'm known among my friends for getting really animated and excited when discussing food/eating and they always slag me for going into ridiculous detail about it which I think is a testament to the fact that I do have a strong passion for all sorts of food! However, relatively recently I've noticed that the thought of actually eating something is sometimes unappealing, even when I know I'm hungry (which understandably hasn't made much sense to anyone I've told about this). I might go for hours without food and feel slightly weak with an empty stomach and in obvious need of food but not actually tempted by the act of eating a meal. It's like I want the effect but not the process and there's a bit of a disconnection. I'm not sure if it's to do with inconsistent sleeping patterns or snacking habits or exercise (or sometimes a lack thereof) so I don't get it but thankfully it's not too common an occurrence.

This post has been edited by Noahspike: Aug 2 2014, 03:11 PM

+Quote Post
M.
post Aug 2 2014, 03:08 PM
Post #13
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

I too don't like eating after I've just gotten up, but I do so anyway because it's the most important meal yaddayadda. Actually, I don't mind eating fruit or pancakes in the morning, but pretty much anything else feels like a chore. In general, I'm a big food lover though. It's important to me that as often as possible, the food I'm eating gives me enjoyment. I would say I'm a pretty healthy eater, but I do snack a lot on sandwiches and stuff.

+Quote Post
Riser
post Aug 3 2014, 03:12 AM
Post #14
King of nothing at all
Member No.: 19,534

I prefer to eat even when I don't feel like eating. My stomach expects 3 meals a day so I'd rather just stick to that, play it safe and not mess with that routine. Don't want to risk the WRATH of a confused stomach ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
LUKΞ
post Aug 3 2014, 08:12 PM
Post #15
Quand on arrive en ville
Member No.: 3,609
   No Gallery Pics

I'm a commuter so even though I'm hungry I usually don't eat anything until like 11am/2pm (let's call it a snack), then another snack follows around 5-6pm. Dinner at 8pm is my final food of the day. Totally unhealthy sad.gif when I'm home I tend to eat every three/four hours or something though.

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post Aug 3 2014, 09:50 PM
Post #16
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 17,376
   No Gallery Pics

oh dear lots of bad habits. I get stroppy if I dont get cereals when i wake up, and cuppa tea. chocolate biscuit at 9, lots more teas. sandwich, more teas. fruit. nut bar. light evening meal, teas, cereals, bed.

I don't like feeling full at all, it's unpleasant feeling stuffed-ish, so I eat little and often. If I'm out eating with company and get full, I'll skip a meal and just snack.

I'm about 64kg, below average height but was 58kg for years n years. If tummy rumbles I eat!

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frřkner
post Aug 5 2014, 05:41 PM
Post #17
Surfing in paradise
Member No.: 3,474

Jordan's signature keeps making me hungry. I'll have not long finished dinner, scroll past Jordan's sig and be starving again.

+Quote Post
Doctor Blind
post Aug 5 2014, 06:53 PM
Post #18
#38BBE0 otherwise known as 'sky blue'
Member No.: 7,561
   No Gallery Pics

I really enjoy eating, and I love people who aren't afraid to tuck in and enjoy good wholesome food too (not scoffing it without tasting it however). Working shifts my appetite is generally all over the place, however there are a few constants. I am always v hungry when I wake up - and start the day with a bowl of porridge with either chopped fruit (strawberries/bananas) or honey on top - this fills me up until well after lunch. I always end a night shift with the same (keeps me full 'til I wake up).

My appetite is insatiable when I'm drinking tho, think I had about 4 burgers at the BBQ and a couple of chicken/veg skewers on Saturday night (well that is how many I remember at least).

+Quote Post
JSG
post Aug 5 2014, 06:59 PM
Post #19
'Run Away With Me'
Member No.: 18,473

I tend to munch a lot and then end up full and don't eat proper food. EVER. I actually have such a shocking food intake.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2017 - 12:20 PM