BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mice!
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Crazy Christmas
post Sep 11 2014, 05:28 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 53
   No Gallery Pics

Just seen one in the bathroom. ohmy.gif Set three traps but have to keep them away from where the dog could trigger them.

Do you have them or have ever had them? Are you scared of them? They don't bother us really. As those of you who know me from other forums will remember, we keep getting them then they seem to go away or we catch a lot then they return a few weeks later. rolleyes.gif Should have got a cat instead of a dog really.

This post has been edited by Common Sense: Sep 11 2014, 05:34 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HausAlone
post Sep 11 2014, 05:44 PM
Post #2
Henrietta R Hippo
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 13,007

Lol.

My dog thinks there is a mouse behind our shed every so often so he goes insane trying to shove his head back there and making a riot. I'm sure having them running around your house isn't the most sanitary of situations though? mellow.gif

+Quote Post
Crazy Christmas
post Sep 11 2014, 05:58 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 53
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(HausofKubrick @ Sep 11 2014, 06:44 PM) *
Lol.

My dog thinks there is a mouse behind our shed every so often so he goes insane trying to shove his head back there and making a riot. I'm sure having them running around your house isn't the most sanitary of situations though? mellow.gif

Maybe there is one, or a rat or he can smell a fox?

We've had the Council and they just put poison down and charge you a tenner but again they return in a few weeks. We catch loads in traps and on those glue traps where their feet are stuck. Had lots of babies so there must be a nest somewhere. The dog must see them too as she goes mad and is sniffing all over but hasn't caught one yet.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2017 - 08:26 AM