Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Zombies are coming, finally!!
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
post Sep 25 2014, 06:40 PM
Post #1
On This Day in P!nk History...
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 590

Ebola victims in African village 'rise from the dead' causing panic and fear among locals

Panic is spreading across an African community after reports that two Ebola victims have risen from the dead.

The victims, both females in their 40s and 60s, died of the deadly virus in separate communities in Nimba County, Liberia.

But according to reports in a local newspaper, the pair have reportedly been resurrected and are now walking among the living, causing panic and fear among locals.

The New Dawn Nimba County said the late Dorris Quoi of Hope Village Community and the second victim identified as Ma Kebeh, in her late 60s, were about to be taken for burial when they rose from the dead.

Ma Kebeh had been indoors for two nights without food and medication before her alleged death.

Nimba County has recently reported unusual news of Ebola cases, including one about a native doctor from the county, who claimed that he could cure infected victims, dying of the virus himself last week.

Since the Ebola outbreak in Nimba County, this is the first incident of dead victims resurrecting, the paper said.

The Ebola outbreak has already killed around 2,800 people in five West African countries this year while an estimated 5,800 people have been infected with the virus, which has no known cure.

America’s respected Centres for Disease Control and Prevention has predicted there could be up to 1.4million cases of deadly Ebola by the end of January.
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Note: before i get laughed at by posting this from the mirror website, and while a little part of me would love for the zombie apocalypse to finally happen....i'm posting this for laughs...for now...unless it turns out to be true, in which case stock up on your supplies, strengthen your base camp, work out a survival plan - aim for the head and good luck! laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Toby G
post Sep 25 2014, 09:17 PM
Post #2
Creole Lady Mayonnaise
Group: Members
Member No.: 16,548
   No Gallery Pics

I would SLAY in a Zombie apocalypse. I would go all Michonne on their asses.
+Quote Post
post Sep 25 2014, 09:19 PM
Post #3
I hate pans
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 16,660

Well as long as they don't come near me I guess
+Quote Post
post Sep 25 2014, 11:14 PM
Post #4
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

Flying to my friend in Charleston, SC. They have some serious firepower.
+Quote Post
post Sep 26 2014, 01:24 AM
Post #5
Macaroni Parfait Farmer
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 67

QUOTE(Silas @ Sep 25 2014, 07:14 PM) *
Flying to my friend in Charleston, SC. They have some serious firepower.

My sister lives in Charleston! It's about a 2.5 hour drive! And yes that's why 'The Walking Dead' takes place in the South.

Gun control? Safety? Turn down for what, y'all?!
+Quote Post
post Sep 26 2014, 05:39 AM
Post #6
'Run Away With Me'
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 18,473

Isn't this how all zombie apocalypses start tho?

I've been watching a nee show called 'The Strain' and it's about a zombie/Alien virus. It's coooooool.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th October 2016 - 09:07 PM