BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> #THROWBACK • 'Little Things'
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Calum
post Oct 7 2014, 11:27 PM
Post #1
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

And I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth... But I will. Definitely not their best single, by a long way. Apart from Zayn looking like the undeniable GOD he is in the video, what else makes this song stand out from the crowd? Thoughts? Are you in love with all the little things that make this song a One Direction ballad? Join us as we continue our adventure through the many #THROWBACKs of the group.

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post Oct 8 2014, 08:47 AM
Post #2
Group icon
I was born 7 million years ago in Sweden, Africa
User: 11,955
I appreciate it for what it is and they certainly needed it in terms of establishing themselves I feel, but yeah it's definitely not one of my favourites. They are much better ballads on 'Take Me Home'. THEY DON'T FUCKING KNOW ABOUT US

+Quote this post
Maz!
post Oct 8 2014, 09:38 AM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 20,217
Not my favourite but a nice ballad love Nialls solo the most (what a surprise). Though Summer Love and They Don't Know About Us would be better singles.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Oct 8 2014, 02:31 PM
Post #4
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
User: 13,530
Little Things wub.gif I don't disagree with it being a single at all, it's sold over 400k and was a surprise #1 hit for them, can't complain at that at all! Not their best single but it's very sweet and worked well for them.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:55 AM