BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Alexa Goddard - So There, 2nd single | 26th October
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Ryan.
post Oct 25 2014, 11:05 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 12,608
   No Gallery Pics

Alexa Goddard has just released her new single 'So There' and is looking to be in contention to be a top 20 hit based on pre-orders so far. It's also just 59p! I was disappointed by her first major-label single 'Marilyn', but this is a big improvement and it's a very nice little pop tune! Capital have also been playing it a lot which is nice to see. Alexa definitely has potential I think!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tawdry Hepburn
post Oct 25 2014, 11:11 PM
Post #2
I'll find your lips in the street lights
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 51

This is actually alright, nothing amazing but a nice little pop song! She comes across quite likeable in the video too, I never thought I'd ever come around to her so she's impressed me on that level.

The video reminds me a bit of Diana's for 'Music To Make Boys Cry'. I saw the pre-order doing decently but it slumped down into the 300s quite late on yesterday so I'd say it's probably set for low top 30 or so?

+Quote Post
Jack
post Oct 25 2014, 11:16 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 223

It is basically an inferior version of this:

And even that is one of the weaker songs on the album. She screams basic bitch as well.

+Quote Post
Ryan.
post Oct 25 2014, 11:24 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 12,608
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(mr_aly @ Oct 26 2014, 12:11 AM) *
This is actually alright, nothing amazing but a nice little pop song! She comes across quite likeable in the video too, I never thought I'd ever come around to her so she's impressed me on that level.

The video reminds me a bit of Diana's for 'Music To Make Boys Cry'. I saw the pre-order doing decently but it slumped down into the 300s quite late on yesterday so I'd say it's probably set for low top 30 or so?

Indeed, it's nothing groundbreaking but I've caught it a few times when watching music channels and I've always enjoyed it. Yeah it is a little similar to Diana's video and I saw the pre-order dropped a bit too. It's only 59p though so hopefully it can challenge for the iTunes top 20 and the official top 30.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2017 - 02:14 AM