BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Amanda Bynes
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
:')
post Nov 17 2014, 01:58 AM
Post #1
tidal certified artist
Group: Members
Member No.: 6,764

Amanda Bynes dreams of murdering her dad, slitting her mom's wrists and burning her house down, and she attacks a friend, telling him, "You're so gay it hurts my feelings" ... and it's all on tape.
The audio was recorded a week ago by one of Amanda's West Hollywood roommates as they drove. It's the first time we've been able to hear Amanda's ramblings when she goes off the rails.
The first audio is tirade against her parents, wishing them dead. The second audio is a rant that ends with a homophobic attack.
Members of Amanda's family tell TMZ ... they wanted us to post the audio ... which could be a wake-up call for medical professionals to intervene and get her help.
Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3J8stnTza
AUDIO: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz3J89FQodc

Troubled Amanda Bynes has spoken for the first time since leaving a psychiatric hospital, saying: “I'm fine, I'm happy and I don't know why people are worrying.

The former child star, who spent two weeks in care in Los Angeles also insisted that she feels “beautiful” since she had her hair dyed purple on Friday.

Amanda, 28, who suffers from schizophrenia has been seen wondering around the West Hollywood area of LA since leaving the Pasadena hospital last month told the Mirror: “I'm great, really great.

“I'm doing nothing wrong, believe me.

“I feel beautiful, everything is beautiful. I'm fine, I'm good. Life is just beautiful for me right now.”

Though clearly, it really, really isn't.

I arrived at the Laurel Hardware bar on Santa Monica Boulevard last night shortly after 8pm – just as Amanda, dressed in a short skirt, white socks and flip flops, was leaving after boozing for at least an hour with two friends.

Clutching a full up, white, paper cup, she looked perturbed as she stood outside, her mates – a male and female – talking amongst themselves as she stood alone, cutting an extremely fragile figure.

I approached her to check she was okay (she didn't look it), the hair she had dyed just three days ago already looking washed out. She also looked like a little girl lost.

The first thing she asked me was if I would give her a hug. I did so. At that point, concerned for her wellbeing, I asked her how she was.

Apparently, she claimed, she was fine, despite really seeming not. The sight of her brought tears to my eyes.

I complimented her on her hair, which, incidentally felt like straw and looked utterly uncared for, she said: “I know, I love it, right. I'm really happy with it.”

As I tried to enquire further over fears for her wellbeing, which have gripped America since she came out of Las Encinas hospital's psychiatric ward following yet another meltdown three months ago, her friends dragged her away. Clearly they had other plans for this troubled former star of kids' network Nickelodeon.

She apologised and said she had to go, she insisted she was going home though it's well documented she doesn't actually have one. Since leaving hospital 11 days ago, she has been seen stumbling around West Hollywood after being turned away from several hotels including the five star London.

I watched as the once so talented Amanda crossed the zebra crossing opposite the bar and walked up the unlit Laurel Avenue towards Sunset Boulevard, where again she has been seen aimlessly wondering since she was given her freedom because medics couldn't keep her in care.

Quite why nobody is helping this poor, troubled, seriously ill young woman is beyond me. Where are her parents? Why are the American healthcare system not intervening, and who the hell are these two “friends” who were with her last night? Why is nobody doing what is best for her?

Unless any of those do the decent thing, poor Amanda's future is looking increasingly bleak.

This post has been edited by Kath ♡: Nov 18 2014, 06:51 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cucumberella
post Nov 17 2014, 02:08 AM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 9,403

i do feel bad for her, but it's so blown out of proportion at this point i'm not sure if they're just preying on her obvious not-wellness and expanding it so beyond the truth.

this line as well really bothers me:

I complimented her on her hair, which, incidentally felt like straw and looked utterly uncared for, she said: “I know, I love it, right. I'm really happy with it.”

made me feel uncomfortable for some reason

+Quote Post
post Nov 17 2014, 02:13 AM
Post #3
tidal certified artist

There's stories popping up everywhere about her, I know it feels like another Lindsay situation etc but she's just came out of rehab

And it's as if she's worse now, it's really really sad, I'd say ok she needs professional help but she's had that so idk, I don't think this is going to end well, I really hope she can turn it around somehow

+Quote Post
post Nov 17 2014, 02:26 AM
Post #4
tidal certified artist

There was this other storie where Amanda's said her parents have molested her, called her ugly as a child, stole her money, illegally read her mind and planted a microchip into her brain etc, but that could just be the media preying on her or her schizophrenia problem

She's been to rehab 3 times already, she's obv not only mentally unwell but also has a major drug problem and these pics especially with that satanic artist guy she's always around and stories popping are blowing things out proportion but they aren't really that far off from the truth either

+Quote Post
post Nov 17 2014, 02:38 AM
Post #5
tidal certified artist

She's claimed that she said that entire audio in jest but her lawyer has blasted TMZ for releasing the audio, other stories of her friends planning to sue her, Paris Hilton kicking her out a VIP section etc etc

Ugh

+Quote Post
CodySleighBell-y
post Nov 17 2014, 05:38 AM
Post #6
Que eu vou jogar bem na sua cara
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

+Quote Post
tommie
post Nov 17 2014, 06:01 AM
Post #7
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 8,073
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Kath ♡ @ Nov 17 2014, 03:26 AM) *
She's been to rehab 3 times already, she's obv not only mentally unwell but also has a major drug problem and these pics especially with that satanic artist guy she's always around and stories popping are blowing things out proportion but they aren't really that far off from the truth either

They apparently did a drug test the first time she was in the hospital and she only tested positive for weed, so "major drug problem" is probably stretching it.

It's pretty obvious to me that she's seriously mentally ill and it's not uncommon for these type of things to break out when people are in their twenties. I wouldn't compare her to Lindsay Lohan whose problems really do seem to stem from addiction in combination with a messed up family and probably being a huge child star went to her head and didn't have anyone to set boundaries.

+Quote Post
ionderella
post Nov 17 2014, 07:01 AM
Post #8
ya ya ya i am lorde
Member No.: 4,397

I despise tabloids for the type of 'news' they are treating this as. Beyond f***ing disgusting. I do not care what Amanda Bynes has to say about her parents off record to her "friends" et al, so please, TMZ, you can kindly f*** off to the bottom of the deepest trash bin in the world where you and your pathetic excuse of 'news' stories truly belong.

+Quote Post
Joe ho ho!
post Nov 17 2014, 11:03 AM
Post #9
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 19,931

Poor Amanda.

+Quote Post
Tawdry Hepburn
post Nov 17 2014, 01:40 PM
Post #10
I'll find your lips in the street lights
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 51

You can see just by looking at the tweets she's posting that she's clearly suffering, it's not nice to watch and it annoys me that so many people on Twitter are poking fun at her.

+Quote Post
Noahspike
post Nov 17 2014, 01:58 PM
Post #11
There's a frisbee in my brunch
Member No.: 19,860
   No Gallery Pics

Unfortunately it seems celebrities, even those clearly suffering from mental illnesses, are deemed fair game for ridicule by the gutter press and 'social commentators' but when those celebrities meet a tragic end there's a mass outpouring of grief and questioning as to why nobody saw signs or was there for them. It's incredibly messed up and the level of negative attention and derision Amanda gets for her irrational behaviour makes me quite uneasy.

+Quote Post
UltraReputation
post Nov 17 2014, 09:16 PM
Post #12
I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

Poor Amanda sad.gif
One of my favourite actresses

+Quote Post
post Nov 18 2014, 06:53 PM
Post #13
tidal certified artist

Amanda Bynes releases an official statement

I'm sorry I trusted people who clearly were not my friends and capitalized on my illness," Bynes said in a statement to Us through attorney David Esquibias. "I am doing my best to get better. I am truly sorry for the statements I made. I am sorry for any pain I caused my family and others.

I am thankful for everyone's patience and understanding," Bynes continued in her statement. "I never expected others to take advantage and profit from my condition. I'm disappointed with those who lulled me into a false sense of security only to find out they really are only interested in selling my privacy to the media.

Bynes' lawyer Esquibias added to Access Hollywood that the former The Amanda Show actress is seeing "her doctors four days a week" and is "not with these people anymore," who recorded her musings.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/n...ording-20141711

+Quote Post
Joe ho ho!
post Nov 18 2014, 08:00 PM
Post #14
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 19,931

God I feel so bad for her and her family. It's hard enough to use socail media sensibly when there's nothing wrong with you (cough cough Louis Tomlinson), but it must be so difficult when social media is combined when you're struggling with mental illness.

+Quote Post
Tawdry Hepburn
post Nov 18 2014, 11:01 PM
Post #15
I'll find your lips in the street lights
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 51

Somebody really needs to intervene and take over her Twitter account, I understand it may be a therapeutic thing for her to express thoughts on there but it's making her a target of ridicule for all the trolls and imbecilic users (of which there are an endless amount) to poke fun and tweet abuse at her.

+Quote Post
KWEEN_DEE
post Nov 19 2014, 09:14 AM
Post #16
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 1,030
   No Gallery Pics

I don't understand her situation. She was doing seemingly well under her parent's guidance, yet the moment she was out from under them, she returned to her former 2013 self. Something's not adding up.

+Quote Post
brokenrecords
post Nov 19 2014, 09:40 PM
Post #17
BuzzJack Climber
Member No.: 21,059
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Ultraviolence1989 @ Nov 18 2014, 08:16 AM) *
Poor Amanda sad.gif
One of my favourite actresses

Ikr! So sad to see someone I really liked and idolised as a kid now on drugs cry.gif Her mental illness is not her fault and understand that she is under pressure for being in the public eye (or was, when she was an actress) but there's no excuse for wasting your life away on drugs. She's better than that but I've pretty much lost hope in her.

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Nov 20 2014, 04:06 PM
Post #18
No wonder there's panic in this industry, I mean please...
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 67

Holy f*** that hair.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2017 - 06:13 AM