BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
36 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The X Factor 2014 • ~FINALÉ~, wembley~ FEAT. MEL BEH
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
jjake
post Dec 7 2014, 08:55 PM
Post #1
jenny from human resources
Group: Members
Member No.: 47

ohmy.gif

Sam Smith
meggy trainor
olly murs / demi l
edward sheeran
1d
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jase.
post Dec 7 2014, 11:09 PM
Post #2
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Member No.: 14,043
   No Gallery Pics

If Ed performs with Ben, I can't see him NOT winning sad.gif

I assume Fleur will perform with Meghan which could be incredible

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Dec 7 2014, 11:12 PM
Post #3
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

I just hope Fleur absolutely smashes everything but I agree Ed and Ben would seal the deal sad.gif I'm hoping they just haven't announced a few people and Fleur actually has Nicki or Rihanna, wishful thinking tongue.gif

I've never wanted someone to win as badly as Fleur, especially considering I just "quite like" Andrea and I'm really not fond of Ben at all!

+Quote Post
sammy01
post Dec 7 2014, 11:13 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 9,988
   No Gallery Pics

4 performers we have already had on, it feels like a recycling for the final which is not what they would want I'm sure but probably shows they are struggling for big names.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Dec 7 2014, 11:14 PM
Post #5
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Member No.: 10,139

QUOTE(sammy01 @ Dec 7 2014, 11:13 PM) *
4 performers we have already had on, it feels like a recycling for the final which is not what they would want I'm sure but probably shows they are struggling for big names.

I thought the reason we had like Union J, Fifth Harmony etc. was because they'd blown the budget on someone huge for the final but evidently not sad.gif Oh well, I do love Olly, Demi, Meghan and Ed anyway so it could be worse.

+Quote Post
KWEEN_DEE
post Dec 7 2014, 11:18 PM
Post #6
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 1,030
   No Gallery Pics

Whats Ed gonna perform?

Surprised Band Aid aint performing. Yay for Demi!

+Quote Post
James1987
post Dec 7 2014, 11:19 PM
Post #7
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 19,531

I'm not an X Factor fan at all but having seen Fleur's performance of Uptown Funk on you tube I really want her to win...and given that she's number one on iTunes could help

I wish she had someone other than Meghan Trainor to potentially duet with in the same way Alexandra Burke sang with Beyonce...I've got a horrible feeling the Ed duet will sway the British public but I saw the last 3 minutes of the show and Fluer's bus got a lot of screen time smile.gif

+Quote Post
Jack
post Dec 7 2014, 11:21 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 223

Thinking about it, they should have got Jessie J for Bang Bang with Fleur. That would have been incredible. I am sure Jessie would be willing as well.

+Quote Post
Klampus
post Dec 7 2014, 11:22 PM
Post #9
wtf are perfect places
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

Yeh Meghan Trainor won't be doing anything to boost Fleur's votes.

+Quote Post
Davidson
post Dec 7 2014, 11:24 PM
Post #10
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 11,847
   No Gallery Pics

I know a lot of people hate Jessie on here but I think she would completely show up Fleur vocally. I love Fleur so much and think she is one of the best performers we have had on XF in a long time but Jessie is a powerhouse and I don't think putting Fleur with someone with such big vocals would do her any favours tbh.

Can she please get Nicki and do ***Flawless (Remix) thanks? Would be best thing ever. I would kill for Fleur to be strut about the stage like 'I wok up lik dis'. Vocally it would be completely in her lane too. Oh well, its never gonna happen sad.gif

This post has been edited by Davidson: Dec 7 2014, 11:26 PM

+Quote Post
HausAlone
post Dec 7 2014, 11:26 PM
Post #11
Henrietta R Hippo
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 13,007

A bit of a shame if Meghan is duetting with Fleur. She needs someone huge to guarantee the win and compared to who Ben could be getting, Meghan looks quite tame.

(Also really upset Tulisa isn't performing sad.gif)

+Quote Post
sammy01
post Dec 7 2014, 11:34 PM
Post #12
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 9,988
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Liаm @ Dec 7 2014, 11:14 PM) *
I thought the reason we had like Union J, Fifth Harmony etc. was because they'd blown the budget on someone huge for the final but evidently not sad.gif Oh well, I do love Olly, Demi, Meghan and Ed anyway so it could be worse.

Ed is fine, he is the biggest selling artist this year so that is understandable and I can almost understand Sam Smith who is the break out star of the year. However Meghan is a 1 hit wonder in waiting, Olly is a mid lives guest not a finalist especially after already being on and 1D will be there looking like they would rather be elsewhere but they have an album to flog for xmas and it is Simon's show.

Fingers crossed this has riled Mel up and she threatens to tell the press she and Vic rug munched together if she doesn't perform with Andrea and the other girls in the final.

+Quote Post
*Tim
post Dec 7 2014, 11:39 PM
Post #13
Jemma Lucy of t Seet
Member No.: 16,660

Bloody Olly and Demi performing? Christ on a bike, might as well get Sam Bailey on again

+Quote Post
BuzzLightyear
post Dec 8 2014, 03:42 AM
Post #14
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 15,330
   No Gallery Pics

lol you what? Olly had a number 1 album last week & Demi is big worldwide. It's a good song they're doing & a two for the price of one thing anyway with it being a duet.

I agree about the All about that bass girl though.

+Quote Post
JosephCarey
post Dec 8 2014, 08:19 AM
Post #15
dreadlocked hair don't care
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,530

The list of performers feels kinda underwhelming but I wouldn't say it's unexpected at all, two of the biggest stars of the year, two former X Factor acts that have another new single each, and Meghan Trainor who hasn't been on yet but has had one of the biggest hits of the year. I'd say it's a good list really, it only feels underwhelming because 4 of the 5 have been on already.

+Quote Post
April
post Dec 8 2014, 11:05 AM
Post #16
changed the game with that digital drop
Member No.: 11,905

QUOTE(Davidson @ Dec 7 2014, 11:24 PM) *
I know a lot of people hate Jessie on here but I think she would completely show up Fleur vocally. I love Fleur so much and think she is one of the best performers we have had on XF in a long time but Jessie is a powerhouse and I don't think putting Fleur with someone with such big vocals would do her any favours tbh.

Can she please get Nicki and do ***Flawless (Remix) thanks? Would be best thing ever. I would kill for Fleur to be strut about the stage like 'I wok up lik dis'. Vocally it would be completely in her lane too. Oh well, its never gonna happen sad.gif

Fleur & Nicki doing Flawless would be an amazing moment. It would never happen though, it's not a well enough known song.

+Quote Post
Davidson
post Dec 8 2014, 11:15 AM
Post #17
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 11,847
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(December @ Dec 8 2014, 11:05 AM) *
Fleur & Nicki doing Flawless would be an amazing moment. It would never happen though, it's not a well enough known song.

I know, that's why I said it would never happen unfortunately. If they had though it would be another 'Uptown Funk' moment and would show her as a fresh, modern and exciting artist.

This post has been edited by Davidson: Dec 8 2014, 11:16 AM

+Quote Post
poppet15
post Dec 8 2014, 12:24 PM
Post #18
UKs Biggest European Music fan
Member No.: 285

QUOTE(Liаm @ Dec 7 2014, 11:12 PM) *
I just hope Fleur absolutely smashes everything but I agree Ed and Ben would seal the deal sad.gif I'm hoping they just haven't announced a few people and Fleur actually has Nicki or Rihanna, wishful thinking tongue.gif

I've never wanted someone to win as badly as Fleur, especially considering I just "quite like" Andrea and I'm really not fond of Ben at all!

Nicki Minaj - revolting woman sick2.gif

+Quote Post
Oliver
post Dec 8 2014, 12:45 PM
Post #19
Buzzjack's Finest Alcoholic.
Member No.: 15,367

QUOTE(sammy01 @ Dec 7 2014, 11:34 PM) *
Ed is fine, he is the biggest selling artist this year so that is understandable and I can almost understand Sam Smith who is the break out star of the year. However Meghan is a 1 hit wonder in waiting, Olly is a mid lives guest not a finalist especially after already being on and 1D will be there looking like they would rather be elsewhere but they have an album to flog for xmas and it is Simon's show.

Fingers crossed this has riled Mel up and she threatens to tell the press she and Vic rug munched together if she doesn't perform with Andrea and the other girls in the final.

Nah, Lips Are Movin should easily get top 10 (probably top 5).

+Quote Post
BuzzLightyear
post Dec 8 2014, 02:31 PM
Post #20
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 15,330
   No Gallery Pics

It doesn't matter who wins, surely they'll all get record deals? Although if I was Cowell I'd only want to give one to Fleur tbh.

+Quote Post

36 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th December 2017 - 10:48 AM