Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fix ma hurr up***, aka the complete and essential hair product topic
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
post Dec 26 2014, 07:00 PM
Post #1
something you consider rare
Group: Members
Member No.: 2,990

So I'm in need of some new hair product and I'm hoping buzzjack will have some solid recommendations pour moi.

I have medium-thick hair that I like to wear both down in a fringe and up in a quiff. What I want is a product that doesn't leave my hair too tough, so probably not a wax or gum - I want to be able to rearrange my hair with my fingers when it's up, but I still need some hold. Also nothing that leaves too much of a shine - ideally it would look as though there's nothing in my hair at all. So nedium-strong hold, creamier consistency, matte effect, and no more expensive than 10-12. Please save my hair buzzjack. Xo
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Dec 26 2014, 07:12 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 66

Really with hair stuff what you pay for is what you get.

Get some sea salt spray, that's always nice.

I use label m miracle fiber in my hair.
+Quote Post
post Dec 26 2014, 08:05 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 2,169

Label M is the way to go, I swear by their products.

I have my hair exactly the way you described and I use their Gel and Matt Paste when I wear my hair down and Sea Salt Spray & Matt Paste when up in a quiff.
The gel doesn't make your hair look wet, you apply it when wet and it dries into your hair allowing you to style it with some hold. The Matt paste is almost like a white creamy clay that you work into your hands to 'warm it up', it then becomes clear when you work it into your hair. You can blow dry your hair after you've applied it and it still holds the style. It's workable throughout the day but doesn't lose the hold.

This post has been edited by Scherz: Dec 26 2014, 08:06 PM
+Quote Post
post Dec 27 2014, 01:36 PM
Post #4
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 9,403

i really like american crew products, especially the fibre one, i feel that definitely gives you the movement and some good texture and it holds my hair nice enough when i need it to, nothing a quick blast of hairspray on top couldn't fix anyways
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2016 - 08:31 AM