Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sexual Harassment, Share Your Experiences
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Abdul Fareek
post Jan 17 2015, 02:15 AM
Post #1
2014 Buzzjack Waste Of Sperm Champion
Group: Banned
Member No.: 16,230
   No Gallery Pics

About 2-3 years ago I was the victim of sexual harassment in my old workplace, my boss took a bit of a shine to me soon after I joined the company (which I shall not name for legal reasons) and one day she asked me if I have a partner because she wanted to enter a relationship with me so I told her that I was already in a relationship with another woman but that I was flattered by her interest in me.

Despite this my boss totally ignored what I told her and began making sexual advances towards me such as groping me, trying to kiss me and saying sexually explicit things to me. Whenever I tried to resist against her she would make threats to sack me from my job on the spot and with the way that the economy was at the time + the limited experience I had then I knew getting a new job wasn't going to be something that happened quickly.

To be fair my boss was an attractive lady but it was the principality behind everything that happened in addition to already having a partner at the time that made it so wrong. I have since left that company as I was able to get a new job with help from a contact that I know personally.

Have any of you experienced anything like this at work, home, school or anywhere?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
spinning adam~
post Jan 17 2015, 05:04 PM
Post #2
when the spun stops STOP
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,005

I think this thread is staying quiet because most of us here are male kink.gif and we don't get harassed very rarely by girls ohmy.gif

Even so a female harrasing a male is also not right, ESPECIALLY when the harassee informs the harasser that they are already in a relationship nono.gif

And no I haven't been SH by any sex cool2.gif
+Quote Post
post Jan 17 2015, 08:44 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 17,376
   No Gallery Pics

yes i have, by a mime 2013 in Gran canaria - as i walked past the mime, he grabbed my bum, and then the other side, and I had a massive audience of hundreds of people.

I accept I'm devastatingly gorgeous so I can't entirely blame him (joking!) but some people have got 6 months in prison for less than that. Fortunately, I enjoy an audience and I'm not remotely bothered in any way being viewed as a sex object. Surprised, but not bothered. happy.gif

oddly enough he was absent from his performance area in December, so maybe someone reported him...
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2016 - 08:14 PM