BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
> -

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Suedehead Chart Commentary, 18 January 2015
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Suedehead2
post Jan 18 2015, 06:50 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 3,272
   No Gallery Pics

This week's bits and bobs are now available from the front page and the latest news box jameela.jpg
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Michael Bubré
post Jan 18 2015, 08:37 PM
Post #2
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 8,300

Nothing factually incorrect about the paragraph on 'Elastic Heart' but it's probably worth noting that the version which is being promoted (and actually selling) is a solo version from her album, the Hunger Games/The Weeknd version is a good year and a half old now and that isn't even the most recent Hunger Games soundtrack. Diplo's production is the same on both versions but he was only credited as a featured artist on the Hunger Games version.

The 'Budapest' and 'Sing' stat should say 31 weeks, presumably just a typo there. And Ed's album has 'only' had 12 weeks at #1 - cruelly denied an additional two weeks by George Ezra overtaking between Friday and Sunday both today and 2 weeks ago drama.gif I am sure it will return there again at some point though.

+Quote Post
Suedehead2
post Jan 18 2015, 08:50 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 3,272
   No Gallery Pics

That's what happens when you write a section on the assumption that Ed Sheeran is number one again. I rewrote most of it but forgot to change the number of weeks at number one. I can't agree with the "cruelly denied" sentiment though tongue.gif

Corrections made now.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2017 - 08:22 AM