Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> BuzzJack Big Brother (US) 1, Moved From Reality TV
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
post Jan 21 2015, 12:19 AM
Post #1
New Entry
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,074
   No Gallery Pics

In BuzzJack Big Brother we go by US rules. I will allow 10-16 contestants who will compete for the title. Every Monday-Tuesday every contestant will send me a link to a song on Youtube/etc. I will determine which song I feel is best and they will become HOH (No One can put in a song by the same artist twice). On Wednesday I will announce HOH and they will determine who to nominate on Thursday. Thursday-Friday the contestants will enter a song in and the best song sender will become POV. That person is allowed to take one person off of the chopping block that was nominated. POV's will do this on Friday-Saturday. The HOH will have to renominate someone who wasn't the person already nominated for eviction (Saturday-Sunday). The contestants that are not HOH or Nominated will Message me their votes to evict (Sunday-Monday) and I will add them up and eliminate the player with the most votes on Tuesday. Once the top 9/7 (9 if there is 16-14 contestants and 7 if there are 13-10 contestants) the players who are eliminated after that will become Jury Members. In the finale they will get to determine who they vote to win the first BuzzJack Big Brother.

In order to become a cast member post the following answers -

1. What name will you go by?
2. Why do you want to be on BuzzJack Big Brother?
3. When are you available throughout the week?

I want everyone to know this is for fun, and don't take the game too seriously tongue.gif

The first BJBB Winner will get to be host along with me next season!

Any Questions? Post them.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Jan 21 2015, 01:05 AM
Post #2
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

I got your PM, and will get back to you tomorrow (it's like 1am here and I have work tomorrow).

In the meantime I'm going to lock the thread until we can have a chat about it.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2016 - 07:40 PM