Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> best live television song performances, robot and tara ella 'love me like you do (pop moment remix)'
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
post Feb 1 2015, 05:09 AM
Post #1
jenny from human resources
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 47

average pop star katy perry is performing at the superbowl and it will be full of bright colours, coordinated dancing and a medley of basic tunes~

but good tv perfs. please name and explain:

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Feb 1 2015, 05:34 AM
Post #2
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,384

I know by now everyone's sick of "Uptown Funk", but I love this performance from The Voice US last month 'cause I feel it really shows the way Bruno's evolved as a performer. Like, his Doo-Wops & Hooligans era was mostly really boring imo and I never thought in a million years he'd be able to occupy a song as fully and effortlessly as he does with "Uptown Funk". Maybe he's had this in him all along and he just hadn't had the right songs to show it, idk. (That said, it seems like in retrospect the Unorthodox Jukebox era really geared him up for "Uptown Funk"—and incidentally it's also when I really started to warm to him.)
+Quote Post
Cody Krueger
post Feb 1 2015, 07:32 AM
Post #3
Touch-a touch-a touch-a touch me
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

But seriously, this:

+Quote Post
post Feb 1 2015, 11:49 AM
Post #4
Member No.: 18,061

robot and tara ella 'love me like you do (pop moment remix)

Ready to slay iTunes tbh

Also this:

This post has been edited by Cameron: Feb 1 2015, 12:09 PM
+Quote Post
post Feb 1 2015, 09:57 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 3,272
   No Gallery Pics

There have been many ohmy.gif Here are two to start with.

The real pity with this was that Duffy (remember her?) had also performed on the night. She would have been a far better choice to do the Dusty Springfield vocal on What Have I Done To Deserve This. Similarly, in West End Girls, Brandon Flowers looks as if he is thinking "Wow, I'm performing with the Pet Shop Boys" whereas Lady GaGa seems to be thinking "Yeah, whatever".

Secondly, a great Top Of The Pops performance from the days when acts actually performed live.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th October 2016 - 10:15 AM