BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Facial hair / SHAVING thread ~
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
HausAlone
post Feb 24 2015, 07:11 PM
Post #1
Henrietta R Hippo
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 13,007

Hii. What are your opinions on facial hair (either for yourself or on others?).

I do not pull facial hair off well at all so always find myself reaching for a blade but on the right person it can be pulled off well.

How often do you shave (if ever, i realise some of you are still maturing and/or female~). Share your facial hair histories/horror stories/fetishes/future goals...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jjake
post Feb 24 2015, 07:14 PM
Post #2
jenny from human resources
Group: Members
Member No.: 47

where do you know the man from bal? amazing facial hair, must get so much attention when u r out ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Jester
post Feb 24 2015, 07:14 PM
Post #3
On Hold
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12

I am currently sporting a beard biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sceryl_Streep
post Feb 24 2015, 07:18 PM
Post #4
Miss Rodham, if you're nasty
Member No.: 11,709

I haven't been clean shaven in over 5 years, I love having a beard. I usually shave properly once ever 3/4 weeks depending on how it grows and trim it every other day to keep it TIDY.

I think I suit it, most people seem to think I do. My family aren't too keen, but then it's not a huge issue for them as they don't have to touch it and that's their main problem. I use stuff to keep it nice and soft/moisturised though so I think it feels fine.

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Feb 24 2015, 07:20 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

I don't even know if I could pull off proper facial hair (probably not lol) because I have never felt the desire to try it. I don't shave every single day though as I find it tedious.

+Quote Post
Hollyver
post Feb 24 2015, 07:23 PM
Post #6
Buzzjack's Finest Alcoholic.
Member No.: 15,367

Not a full on massive beard but some facial hair is a must.

+Quote Post
*Tim
post Feb 24 2015, 07:24 PM
Post #7
Jemma Lucy of t Seet
Member No.: 16,660

I wish I could grow it... I mean it's growing, but not full on if yoy know what I mean

(On the upside this means I won't have to shave a lot)

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post Feb 24 2015, 07:32 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 17,376
   No Gallery Pics

had a moustache as a teen (it was the fashion!) and a beard last 10 years or so (I can't be bothered to shave every day) but not the fashionable big bushy things, as I'm not very hairy and can't grow them and too old anyway to start worrying about fashion when I've never worried about it before.

Plus, you know, food dangling off the hairs.... laugh.gif

+Quote Post
LexC
post Feb 24 2015, 07:32 PM
Post #9
unofficially fabulous
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 5,342

I am currently in the process of growing out my facial hair and I *think* I don't look half bad with it. Either that or I just surround myself with incredibly polite people.

+Quote Post
Qassändra
post Feb 24 2015, 07:38 PM
Post #10
DROTTNING!
Member No.: 480
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(LexC @ Feb 24 2015, 08:32 PM) *
I am currently in the process of growing out my facial hair and I *think* I don't look half bad with it. Either that or I just surround myself with incredibly polite people.

Ditch the tache, go for a beard.

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Feb 24 2015, 10:29 PM
Post #11
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

For the past few months i've been sporting a look that is somewhere between baby beard and srsly heavy 5pm shadow.

Too lazy to shave properly and I can't afford the cartel prices for razor blades.

+Quote Post
Yuki On Ice~
post Feb 24 2015, 10:32 PM
Post #12
don't lose your way
Member No.: 12,929

I like my look with a little bit of facial hair, so I normally try to keep it around there. I'd like to grow a full beard some day but the times I've let it go unshaved for ages just end up looking scraggly and/or itchy, but more importantly scraggly which forces me to shave it off. Did that yesterday and I'm now completely clean-shaven for the first time in months (which I don't like particularly because of babyface).

It will happen eventually. Once I get a better trimming tool to take care of loose hairs.

+Quote Post
HausAlone
post Feb 24 2015, 10:43 PM
Post #13
Henrietta R Hippo
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 13,007

"Babyfaces" look adorable for the most part though, although that might just be my type lol. Not to mention they make you look years younger! (Which is important when you spend your weekends out with 18-20y/olds and are starting to fret about OLD AGE ~)

+Quote Post
Winter Wombatlan...
post Feb 24 2015, 10:45 PM
Post #14
The owls are not what they seem
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

My facial hair grows quite abnormally quickly so I've sported a beard quite a lot in the past. I like having at least a little bit on (mainly for the fact I look like I've gone back two years completely clean shaven and this prevents me from being ID'd ph34r.gif ), though I will occasionally shave it all off if it's becoming more, lets say, visually unappealing (and if I'm working etc.).

+Quote Post
randomfurlong
post Feb 24 2015, 10:51 PM
Post #15
musing
Member No.: 13,969
   No Gallery Pics

I hate shaving, haven't done it properly with a blade in several years. I just razor it to stubble as soon as it gets too scraggly, which doesn't take very long but I am very lax about it (a little better since I acquired the bf who it scratches ha~)

+Quote Post
*Callum
post Feb 25 2015, 04:37 PM
Post #16
C A L
Member No.: 20,799

QUOTE(J▼hnkm @ Feb 24 2015, 07:18 PM) *
I haven't been clean shaven in over 5 years, I love having a beard. I usually shave properly once ever 3/4 weeks depending on how it grows and trim it every other day to keep it TIDY.

I think I suit it, most people seem to think I do. My family aren't too keen, but then it's not a huge issue for them as they don't have to touch it and that's their main problem. I use stuff to keep it nice and soft/moisturised though so I think it feels fine.

exactly the same. i don't shave my face often and usually have a stubbly-beard sort've semi thick. i much prefer my face w/ facial hair but i think i suit no facial hair also.

+Quote Post
Yuki On Ice~
post Feb 25 2015, 04:46 PM
Post #17
don't lose your way
Member No.: 12,929

QUOTE(HausofFrasier @ Feb 24 2015, 10:43 PM) *
"Babyfaces" look adorable for the most part though, although that might just be my type lol. Not to mention they make you look years younger! (Which is important when you spend your weekends out with 18-20y/olds and are starting to fret about OLD AGE ~)

Trust me, it's not a good look for me, though of course it does depend on how my hair is going right now. Personally of course, I'm sure on some people it looks great and I might resort to it in 10 years in a desperate attempt to look younger but right now I prefer to look a little bit older than I am in order to look mature and like Chez said, avoiding getting ID'd.

+Quote Post
Houdini
post May 13 2016, 11:07 PM
Post #18
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 21,725
   No Gallery Pics

I normally shave about once every two weeks, facial hair can be good but when it gets itchy or when you start looking like Saddam Hussein/Osama Bin Laden then it can be negative.

I didn't start getting any kind of hair on my face until a few weeks after I did my GCSE's when I was 16. Then I only had about 3 or 4 "lines" of hair on my chin and coincidently I shaved every two weeks then as well but it was because it would be two weeks later that the lines of hair would grow back unlike now laugh.gif, it was from the age of 17 and 3/4's that hair started growing on my cheeks.

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post May 13 2016, 11:13 PM
Post #19
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

Sometimes I just cba to shave for like a week laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Santa's Coming
post May 13 2016, 11:17 PM
Post #20
Creole Lady Mayonnaise
Member No.: 16,548
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(HausofFrasier @ Feb 24 2015, 08:11 PM) *

Hii. What are your opinions on facial hair (either for yourself or on others?).

I do not pull facial hair off well at all so always find myself reaching for a blade but on the right person it can be pulled off well.

How often do you shave (if ever, i realise some of you are still maturing and/or female~). Share your facial hair histories/horror stories/fetishes/future goals...

that didnt stop jade.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th December 2017 - 01:41 AM