BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> new legislation to fine bot-hogging of concert tickets?, good or bad thing for concert-goers?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Popchartfreak
post Feb 24 2015, 10:17 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 17,376
   No Gallery Pics

Would proposed fines to stop bot-hoggers grabbing tickets as soon as they are released, and investigations into cartel activities of ticket cartels be a good thing for fans?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Suedehead2
post Feb 25 2015, 02:10 AM
Post #2
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 3,272
   No Gallery Pics

If people buy tickets for a gig and then can't attend for some reason, I don't see why they shouldn't be able to sell them. However, I do object to people buying tickets with the sole purpose of selling them at a profit. That means that some real fans will be unable to attend.

+Quote Post
TheGrinch
post Feb 25 2015, 02:28 AM
Post #3
🙄
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 10,643

QUOTE(Suedehead2 @ Feb 25 2015, 02:10 AM) *
If people buy tickets for a gig and then can't attend for some reason, I don't see why they shouldn't be able to sell them. However, I do object to people buying tickets with the sole purpose of selling them at a profit. That means that some real fans will be unable to attend.

This puts my points across perfectly.

You see people selling One Direction tickets for almost 200 each what is incredible. I feel sorry for people who had to fork out hundreds of pounds to see Micheal Jackson and got nothing from it.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 02:16 AM