BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Forum & Moderator recognition for February, FAO everyone
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Rooney
post Mar 5 2015, 07:40 PM
Post #1
WINTER IS COMING
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 88

Management have decided that we do not recognise the hard work & effort moderators put in enough. Therefore we have decided that on a monthly basis we shall be recognising forums & moderators that have gone beyond expectations, and delivered great work in their forums. Although we may not always post, we are always keeping an eye out!

So... this month we would like to recognise the following, and here are our reasons why -:

The UK TV Forum

Management would like to thank April & Rabbit Froot for everything they have put in to the forum since we split the Entertainment section up. Their passion for all things UK TV has really showed with lots of general threads in the forum. They have also created a knowledge guide with links to threads in the forum that relate to UK TV programmes. As well as this there is a great thread highlighting the rating figures for the UK, which is a brilliant read and really well presented. Thank you very much to the both of you, the UK TV forum is looking really healthy now, and we hope that it will only continue to get better.

Ultraviolence1989

Previous to the Entertainment split, the Films/Movies forum was really lacking. However Ultraviolence's passion for films has really shone through since she has become a moderator. As well as lots of threads for film releases big & small, there is also a release date tracker with links to the threads to discuss in the forum. Furthermore there was a real push around the Oscar's season to drive traffic to the forum. Hopefully next year, the forum's traffic will have grown significantly so that the hard work put in will really show. Thank you for putting the effort in to the forum, and we hope this is only the beginning of the forum's growth!

The Chart Mod team

As always the Chart mod team (Ben, Gezza, Jay, Liamk97, Martin, Bre) do a fantastic job, and are a real credit to not only this website, but to chart fans in general. A lot of work goes in to prepping the Chart Show thread to make sure it is as knowledgeable and accurate as possible to coincide with the website's busiest traffic period on a Sunday evening. Also since the OCC relaunched their website, the Chart team have put in a fantastic effort to make sure the chart runs include the Top 100 data that the OCC now supply. This has all been done manually as they are not presented in an easily copy & paste format, which as you can imagine will be very time consuming. Earlier in the year the team also they also added information on peak positions in the streaming and pure sales charts, to make our chart information even more accurate and up-to-date.

We hope everyone will join us in congratulating the hard work & effort the above have put in. Management would also like to thank all our moderating team for the effort put in to the forums.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Qassändra
post Mar 5 2015, 07:54 PM
Post #2
DROTTNING!
Group: Members
Member No.: 480
   No Gallery Pics

!

CONGRATULATIONS I GUESS

+Quote Post
Mack.
post Mar 5 2015, 08:03 PM
Post #3
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,915
   No Gallery Pics

How have I done this month if you don't mind me asking, Rooney?

+Quote Post
dandy*
post Mar 5 2015, 08:04 PM
Post #4
Mansonette
Member No.: 54
   No Gallery Pics

Roo! I never knew you had such a kind heart.

Now... where's the equivalent thread detailing the mods most in danger of losing their roles during March?

+Quote Post
Rooney
post Mar 5 2015, 08:11 PM
Post #5
WINTER IS COMING
Member No.: 88

QUOTE(Mack @ Mar 5 2015, 08:03 PM) *
How have I done this month if you don't mind me asking, Rooney?

Really well! The Sports forum is looking really healthy.

+Quote Post
Ho-Lee Smokes
post Mar 5 2015, 08:17 PM
Post #6
🙄
Member No.: 10,643

I imagine you forgot to copy and paste a section praising me?

+Quote Post
Iz 🌟
post Mar 5 2015, 08:23 PM
Post #7
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 12,929
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(dandystar @ Mar 5 2015, 08:04 PM) *
Now... where's the equivalent thread detailing the mods most in danger of losing their roles during March?

The GM in charge of putting that one up has procrastinated. whistle.gif

Fantastic job though guys, we've been really impressed with the work all of you are doing. These three selections are those who we've noticed as going above and beyond lately, and they deserve a lot of recognition for that.

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Mar 5 2015, 10:19 PM
Post #8
I found the love, I found the love in me
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

I've already PM'd her a while ago, but I love UV's impact in the Cinema forum! It's genuinely one of my favourite areas of the forum now and it's great to see it finally back on the up!

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Mar 5 2015, 11:40 PM
Post #9
If people hate you, don’t hate them.
Member No.: 67

Congrats, my friends! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
ML Hammer95
post Mar 6 2015, 12:33 PM
Post #10
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 21,265
   No Gallery Pics

Fair play to all those mentioned for doing such an impressive job!

Would like to second Rooney's well done to my fellow Sports mod Mack - I feel he's doing a great job keeping on top of all the threads in there and putting me to shame somewhat laugh.gif Keep it up mate!

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post Mar 7 2015, 10:22 AM
Post #11
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 17,376
   No Gallery Pics

A warm hoorah for effort and time is always a good thing, so a virtual nice pat on the back all round, well done cheer.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:32 AM