BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> NO I WON'T JUDGE YOU AND I'LL HELP YOU THROUGH
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Mistletheo
post Mar 6 2015, 03:46 PM
Post #1
IDGAF
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 8,661

Friday: My friend is hosting a product launch (what is that I ask) which I have said I shall attend. It's in Stockwell 😑
Saturday: Work then POSSIBLY seeing Rebecca Ferguson at Heaven.
Sunday: Leeds friend is coming up to London so shall hopefully see her along with other high school pals.

WHAT ARE YOU WEEKEND PLANS? Great.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Explozian
post Mar 6 2015, 04:49 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Climber
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,512
   No Gallery Pics

Fridé - A nice, mature night out. feeling brand new and if you don't like it fuq u
Sat (her?) dé - Preparing for a presentation, asking the Lord for forgiveness, questioning my spiritual relationship with the universe, pretending to be a black woman on the Internet
Sundé - Working on my career, i.e. taking adult photos of myself and indiscriminately putting them in postboxes

This post has been edited by Explozian: Mar 6 2015, 04:51 PM

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Mar 6 2015, 04:57 PM
Post #3
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

I had my first filling ever today ohmy.gif
Other than that, I'll be plug.djing and combining with college work all weekend rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
HausAlone
post Mar 6 2015, 05:39 PM
Post #4
Henrietta R Hippo
Member No.: 13,007

hi.gif

Fri: had to survive school hungover today, now that's over i need sleep
Sat: brother is back home to spending the day with him / followed by my regular Saturday night out
Sun: work & marking ~

+Quote Post
JosephCarey
post Mar 6 2015, 05:42 PM
Post #5
dreadlocked hair don't care
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,530

Friday - relaxing
Saturday - relaxing
Sunday - family over for my birthday party yasssss cheer.gif

+Quote Post
Mistletheo
post Mar 6 2015, 05:46 PM
Post #6
IDGAF

QUOTE(HausofFrasier @ Mar 6 2015, 05:39 PM) *
hi.gif

Fri: had to survive school hungover today, now that's over i need sleep
Sat: brother is back home to spending the day with him / followed by my regular Saturday night out
Sun: work & marking ~

Hello Bal how are you? That is very irresponsible that you would inflict yourself in such a state on poor vulnerable children.

+Quote Post
UltraReputation
post Mar 6 2015, 05:47 PM
Post #7
I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

Friday: Nothing
Saturday: Nothing
Sunday: Nothing

Fun weekend nocheer.gif

+Quote Post
liamk97
post Mar 6 2015, 05:48 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 12,472

Friday: Party
Saturday: Party
Sunday: Dead

+Quote Post
HausAlone
post Mar 6 2015, 05:52 PM
Post #9
Henrietta R Hippo

QUOTE(THEO. @ Mar 6 2015, 05:46 PM) *
Hello Bal how are you? That is very irresponsible that you would inflict yourself in such a state on poor vulnerable children.

Hello Theo, i am good thanks. You?

It was irresponsible, but i had a horrible day at school AND had parents evening yesterday so i needed a release after all the stress. I came home early-ish and didn't drink too much so i was ok this morning. If anything it sort of made me more ALERT and bubbly in front of the kids. I also had to speak in assembly and i taught an out-door lesson, so i am a capable hungoverite it seems.

(not sure how serious your post was :'( so i felt the need to defend myself excessively ~ i taught them well and didn't let any signs of my irresponsibility show so let me off this one time please happy.gif)

+Quote Post
Winter Wombatlan...
post Mar 6 2015, 05:56 PM
Post #10
The owls are not what they seem
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

Nowt but relaxing all weekend (and seeing the grandparents on Sunday), and I wouldn't have it any other way as this has been the busiest week ever. I've been invited to a fancy dress party in London with my coursemates, but I'm not sure I'd stay awake for all of it.

+Quote Post
Mistletheo
post Mar 6 2015, 06:05 PM
Post #11
IDGAF

QUOTE(HausofFrasier @ Mar 6 2015, 05:52 PM) *
Hello Theo, i am good thanks. You?

It was irresponsible, but i had a horrible day at school AND had parents evening yesterday so i needed a release after all the stress. I came home early-ish and didn't drink too much so i was ok this morning. If anything it sort of made me more ALERT and bubbly in front of the kids. I also had to speak in assembly and i taught an out-door lesson, so i am a capable hungoverite it seems.

(not sure how serious your post was :'( so i felt the need to defend myself excessively ~ i taught them well and didn't let any signs of my irresponsibility show so let me off this one time please happy.gif)

I am well! This week's gone incredibly quickly after my brief return to the Northern Capital last weekend. Uni is draining me so I accidentally gave myself the day off working today (I'm not in Mondays and Fridays).

Haha, I believe you! I am completely unable to function at all the next day after even the tiniest amount of alcohol so I applaud you! We all need a little ~release~ sometimes.

+Quote Post
Math ☂
post Mar 6 2015, 06:25 PM
Post #12
come on down to south park
Member No.: 19,852
   No Gallery Pics

Friday ~ at my grandmothers
Saturday ~ at my dads, skiing
Sunday ~ at my moms, math lesson

+Quote Post
HausAlone
post Mar 6 2015, 06:28 PM
Post #13
Henrietta R Hippo

QUOTE(THEO. @ Mar 6 2015, 06:05 PM) *
I am well! This week's gone incredibly quickly after my brief return to the Northern Capital last weekend. Uni is draining me so I accidentally gave myself the day off working today (I'm not in Mondays and Fridays).

Haha, I believe you! I am completely unable to function at all the next day after even the tiniest amount of alcohol so I applaud you! We all need a little ~release~ sometimes.

Taking a day off working just before the weekend, slacker ~

And good! I am usually hopeless when hungover too, but when you're forced to be productive and up-for-it, you have to rise to it. Especially because i am on show and can't expect 30 children to start feeling sorry for me, lol.

I hope you enjoy your launch thing tonight btw. Do we get to find out what the product is? smile.gif

+Quote Post
SGrey
post Mar 6 2015, 06:45 PM
Post #14
When you look back on us, would you call that love?
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 20,182

QUOTE(Ultraviolence1989 @ Mar 6 2015, 05:47 PM) *
Friday: Nothing
Saturday: Nothing
Sunday: Nothing

Fun weekend nocheer.gif

Snap, I just want to sleep! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Slade
post Mar 6 2015, 06:52 PM
Post #15
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

bog standard wknd this week

Friday: Weekly road trip with amigos. Most of my friends are going out clubbing and I was TEMPTED to fake ID it and join 'em buuut nerves and most Northampton clubs are strict with ID. Sooo instead a takeaway is calling me. Someday I WILL be hittin' the clubs. someday.

Saturday: Going into town to find a mother's day present, angel daughter. Need to restock on make-up as well. Aside from that, nowt.

Sunday: Also nothing planned. Probably a good time to be productive and get schoolwork done

+Quote Post
Styles Bilinski
post Mar 6 2015, 07:13 PM
Post #16
alt er love
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

Friday: Last day of supervisor training, get let out on stations again next week
Saturday: Seeing 'Still Alice' at the cinema and then heading to Westfield to pick up a couple of bits. And of course the UK Eurovision REVEAL
Sunday: Going to see 'Chappie' before hopefully catching some afternoon sun in a park if the weather's going to be nice

(Monday: Been roped into attending this careers event to talk to school leavers about my apprenticeship nocheer.gif)

+Quote Post
Rooney
post Mar 6 2015, 07:48 PM
Post #17
WINTER IS COMING
Member No.: 88

friday: SO ILL I want to go to the gym but can't recovering from my worn out state
saturday: maybe take someone to Nando's if I feel up for it
sunday: football and making sure I'm rested up ready for another long week of work

+Quote Post
Nadolig Llawen!
post Mar 6 2015, 08:35 PM
Post #18
Radical Pink Troll
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

Friday: chill from week of work.
Saturday: catch up with ex housemate for the rugby.
Sunday: visit my parents.

How lovely.

+Quote Post
Noahspike
post Mar 6 2015, 09:50 PM
Post #19
There's a frisbee in my brunch
Member No.: 19,860
   No Gallery Pics

Friday: Largely unproductive day spent chillin' freezing at home (the heating in my flat's currently broken - I can't feel my toes sad.gif). I then went out for a burger with my friend but dropped my chips on the floor when the cable of my headphones got caught on a chair as I was bringing my tray over from the counter. A group of 14 year olds immediately erupted into laughter but miraculously I managed to save my oreo milkshake which ended up being the highlight of my day so who's laughing now ya little shits, eh???
Saturday: Hopefully get some work done and then going to a charity flip cup tournament (*.*) in the evening (partly because someone I like will be there ohmy.gif) but it should be fun regardless.
Sunday: Bleugh and maybe study.

+Quote Post
Mistletheo
post Mar 6 2015, 11:23 PM
Post #20
IDGAF

QUOTE(HausofFrasier @ Mar 6 2015, 06:28 PM) *
Taking a day off working just before the weekend, slacker ~

And good! I am usually hopeless when hungover too, but when you're forced to be productive and up-for-it, you have to rise to it. Especially because i am on show and can't expect 30 children to start feeling sorry for me, lol.

I hope you enjoy your launch thing tonight btw. Do we get to find out what the product is? smile.gif

That is me right through! 😬

Haha that's true I guess - I always want sympathy at work when hungover but we are in slightly different situations!

Thank you! It was fun, more like a small gathering but it's a big thing for my friend as she's got a baby etc. etc. It's a range of aloe vera products, she's the equivalent of an Avon rep. for a big company whose name slips my mind!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 04:01 AM