Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Predict The New Releases: 13th-15th March, US, You may go to Cinderella's ball (if you watch Taken 17)
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 2
Guests cannot vote 
post Mar 11 2015, 11:15 PM
Post #1
Baby We're The New Romantics
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947
   No Gallery Pics

Well the prediction game didn't work out so I am trying out another idea which isn't really a game. The new releases are above and you vote in the poll for what you predict the film will open with. Posse post your answers and hopefully this creates discussion
This one is for the American box office

US new releases:
Cinderella- Next live action disney Fairytale following Alice, Oz and Maleficent
Run All Night (A.K.A Taken 17)- Another Liam Neeson action movie

My predictions:
Cinderella will completely smash- $82M
Run all night will do solid- $15.2M
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Mar 12 2015, 02:49 PM
Post #2
Together we are more.
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 5,042

I've gone for the $65m+ option for 'Cinderella'. It's really tough to predict and I know it's an anticipated movie, but I dunno. Although the amount of people I've overheard at work saying that they're going to see 'Cinderella' just because of the 'Frozen' short at the beginning, is insane! Disney have marketed that stupidly well! laugh.gif

I think 'Run All Night' will just about break $15m.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th October 2016 - 02:14 AM