BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ITUNES ISSUE, PLZ HALP.
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Tyler
post Mar 11 2015, 11:31 PM
Post #1
No wonder there's panic in this industry, I mean please...
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 67

Ok, so I'm hoping one of you fine mother (and/or father) f***ers can help me out.

So, when I sync my iTunes playlist it shows it as successful, it does inform me that one track can't be synced as it cannot locate the file. This is fine as it was a media fire link from many moons ago that I deleted on accident. However, when I go to play certain albums it will play some tracks and just skip over others. When I click back to investigate (on my phone), it shows the track in a transparent fashion with a circled square next to the track. I've attempted to adjust the setting on my iTunes, even to the point where I freed up over 8gb of space by choosing only certain artists to be synced...

Is this an issue regarding my iPhone, my computer or the iTunes program?

Any help would be amazingly helpful, it's quite a difficult Google search.

Please.

This post has been edited by toxic_air: Mar 11 2015, 11:34 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dhwe
post Mar 11 2015, 11:44 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,384

A similar thing happened to me where certain tracks would skip on my old iPod Classic, but would play on my iPhone and computer. I figured maybe something was wrong with the file that it just couldn't be played on the iPod, somehow (?). But in your case, do the tracks not play on your computer as well, and could you play the tracks on your phone before? Maybe then it's a problem with iTunes or your device.

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Mar 12 2015, 01:50 AM
Post #3
No wonder there's panic in this industry, I mean please...
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 67

It's confusing because it will sync tracks and then unsync them.

For instance: I check on the 'Blackout' album, all will play except "Piece Of Me". Then I sync again and all tracks will play except "Break The Ice" and "Why Should I Be Sad". So idk it's confusing.

+Quote Post
JSG
post Mar 12 2015, 12:18 PM
Post #4
'Run Away With Me'
Group: Members
Member No.: 18,473

That actually sounds like a file error. Check to see if it will defo play on your ipod and check the file extension too.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 07:50 AM