BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> some irish humour, 1 day late, but still enjoy..
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
bipolar angel
post Mar 18 2015, 05:33 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,494
   No Gallery Pics

A Texas rancher came to Ireland and met a Kerry farmer. The Texan says, “Takes me a whole damn day to drive from one side of my ranch to the other.”
The Kerry farmer says, “Ah sure, I know, sir. We have tractors like that over here, too.”

--- 

A Spanish singer, chatting on television, used the word ‘manana’. When asked what that meant, he said it means “maybe the job will be done to-morrow, maybe
the next day, maybe the day after that, next week, next month or next year. Who cares?” 

An Irishman in the conversation, Shay Brennan, was then asked if there’s an Irish equivalent. 

“No,” he answered, “in Ireland, we don’t have a word to describe that level of urgency!”
---

Two Irishmen met and one said to the other, “Have ye seen Mulligan lately, Pat?”
Pat said, “Well, I have and I haven’t.”
His friend asked, “Well what d’ye mean by that?”
Pat said, “It’s like this, y’see… I saw a chap, who I thought was Mulligan, and he saw a chap that he thought was me. And when we got up to one another…
It was neither of us.”

--- 

Murphy was selling his house and put the matter in an agent’s hands. The agent wrote up a sales blurb for the house that made wonderful reading.
After Murphy read it, he turned to the agent and asked, “Have I got all you say there?”
The agent said, “Certainly ye have…Why do you ask?”
Murphy replied, “Cancel the sale, the place sounds grand to me!”

--- 

I’ve got my own recipe for Irish stew: Get some meat, some potatoes and a lot of Guinness Stout. Drink all of the beer. Forget about the stew…

--- 

O’Connell was staggering home with a small Paddy in his back pocket, when he slipped and fell heavily. Struggling to his feet, he felt something wet running
down his leg.

“Please, God,” he implored, “let it be blood!”
---

There was a Scotsman, an Englishman, and an Irishman all sitting on a tea break on a building site. The Englishman pipe’s up, “If my wife puts Cheese on
my sandwiches again, I’m going to kill myself!” 

The Scotsman says, “If my wife puts an egg on my sandwiches again, I will kill myself!” 

The Irishman says, “If I find Gammon on my sandwiches again, I will kill myself!” 

So, sure enough, the next day all three open up their lunch boxes and find the sandwiches are all full of cheese, egg and gammon once again… So they all
go off to different parts of the site and kill themselves. 

Later in the week, all three men are being buried and the Englishman’s wife says, “If he didn’t want cheese on his sandwiches, he should have told me, and
this wouldn’t have happened!” 

The Scotsman’s wife comes away with the same statement concerning the egg sandwiches. 

Then the Irishman’s wife pipes up, “I can’t understand this… Paddy always made his own sandwiches!”
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Mar 18 2015, 07:18 PM
Post #2
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

BIPOLAR ANGEL THE LOUNGE SAVIOUR

+Quote Post
bipolar angel
post Mar 18 2015, 08:55 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 20,494
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Šþinniŋğ Åđɑ @ Mar 18 2015, 07:18 PM) *
BIPOLAR ANGEL THE LOUNGE SAVIOUR

hahahaa

anyone can do what i do, it just means that time needs to be devoted to it

and i have the time to post fun and interesting stuff up and keep track of it

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2017 - 09:01 AM