BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Myers-Briggs Personality Test (The Re-Up)
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
LexC
post Mar 23 2015, 12:53 AM
Post #1
unofficially fabulous
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 5,342

So enough of our member base/personalities have probably changed since the last time we had this topic in the lounge (and also there's a better/more accurate quiz for it). This test defines your personality based on

Introverted/Extroverted
Sensing/Intuition
Thinking/Feeling
Judging/Percieving

To take the test click HERE

Basically it's pretty much like horoscopes only slightly more grounded in science. There's 16 possible compinations, will we get one of all kinds on BuzzJack? ohmy.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LexC
post Mar 23 2015, 12:56 AM
Post #2
unofficially fabulous
Member No.: 5,342

My results were INTJ (Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging) aka "The Architect"

It's lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, INTJs know this all too well. INTJs form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population - it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering. People with the INTJ personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy.

So basically, I'm better than you. Deal.

+Quote Post
Math ☂
post Mar 23 2015, 01:02 AM
Post #3
come on down to south park
Group: Members
Member No.: 19,852
   No Gallery Pics

INFP (Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Prospecting) [The Mediator]

INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality type - but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

That's what I usually get, sounds around right!

This post has been edited by M¤th: Mar 23 2015, 01:02 AM

+Quote Post
Slade
post Mar 23 2015, 01:17 AM
Post #4
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

I got 'The Campaigner' ENFP (Extroverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Prospecting)

The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, they are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.

Wouldn't say I'm THAT extroverted, but certainly moreso in the past year. I agree with the energetic for sure!

This post has been edited by Jade: Mar 23 2015, 01:20 AM

+Quote Post
Tawdry Hepburn
post Mar 23 2015, 01:22 AM
Post #5
I'll find your lips in the street lights
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 51

Your personality type: “The Campaigner” (ENFP-T)
Strength of individual traits: Extraverted: 20%, Intuitive: 24%, Feeling: 18%, Prospecting: 18%, Turbulent: 35%.
Role: Diplomat
Strategy: Social Engagement

The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, they are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.

+Quote Post
Qassändra
post Mar 23 2015, 01:49 AM
Post #6
DROTTNING!
Member No.: 480
   No Gallery Pics

As ever, ENTP.

The ENTP personality type is the ultimate devil's advocate, thriving on the process of shredding arguments and beliefs and letting the ribbons drift in the wind for all to see. Unlike their more determined Judging (J) counterparts, ENTPs don't do this because they are trying to achieve some deeper purpose or strategic goal, but for the simple reason that it's fun. No one loves the process of mental sparring more than ENTPs, as it gives them a chance to exercise their effortlessly quick wit, broad accumulated knowledge base, and capacity for connecting disparate ideas to prove their points.

An odd juxtaposition arises with ENTPs, as they are uncompromisingly honest, but will argue tirelessly for something they don't actually believe in, stepping into another's shoes to argue a truth from another perspective.

Playing the devil's advocate helps people with the ENTP personality type to not only develop a better sense of others' reasoning, but a better understanding of opposing ideas - since ENTPs are the ones arguing them.

This tactic shouldn't be confused with the sort of mutual understanding Diplomats (NF) seek - ENTPs, like all Analyst (NT) personality types, are on a constant quest for knowledge, and what better way to gain it than to attack and defend an idea, from every angle, from every side?

THERE ARE NO RULES HERE - WE'RE TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING!

Taking a certain pleasure in being the underdog, ENTPs enjoy the mental exercise found in questioning the prevailing mode of thought, making them irreplaceable in reworking existing systems or shaking things up and pushing them in clever new directions. However, they'll be miserable managing the day-to-day mechanics of actually implementing their suggestions. ENTP personalities love to brainstorm and think big, but they will avoid getting caught doing the "grunt work" at all costs. ENTPs only make up about three percent of the population, which is just right, as it lets them create original ideas, then step back to let more numerous and fastidious personalities handle the logistics of implementation and maintenance.

ENTPs' capacity for debate can be a vexing one - while often appreciated when it's called for, it can fall painfully flat when they step on others' toes by say, openly questioning their boss in a meeting, or picking apart everything their significant other says. This is further complicated by ENTPs' unyielding honesty, as this type doesn't mince words and cares little about being seen as sensitive or compassionate. Likeminded types get along well enough with people with the ENTP personality type, but more sensitive types, and society in general, are often conflict-averse, preferring feelings, comfort, and even white lies over unpleasant truths and hard rationality.

This frustrates ENTPs, and they find that their quarrelsome fun burns many bridges, oftentimes inadvertently, as they plow through others' thresholds for having their beliefs questioned and their feelings brushed aside. Treating others as they'd be treated, ENTPs have little tolerance for being coddled, and dislike when people beat around the bush, especially when asking a favor. ENTP personalities find themselves respected for their vision, confidence, knowledge, and keen sense of humor, but often struggle to utilize these qualities as the basis for deeper friendships and romantic relationships.

OPPORTUNITY IS MISSED BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE HARD WORK

ENTPs have a longer road than most in harnessing their natural abilities - their intellectual independence and free-form vision are tremendously valuable when they're in charge, or at least have the ear of someone who is, but getting there can take a level of follow-through that ENTPs struggle with.

Once they've secured such a position, ENTPs need to remember that for their ideas to come to fruition, they will always depend on others to assemble the pieces - if they've spent more time "winning" arguments than they have building consensus, many ENTPs will find they simply don't have the support necessary to be successful. Playing devil's advocate so well, people with this personality type may find that the most complex and rewarding intellectual challenge is to understand a more sentimental perspective, and to argue consideration and compromise alongside logic and progress.

+Quote Post
jjake
post Mar 23 2015, 01:51 AM
Post #7
jenny from human resources
Member No.: 47

ribbons drifting in the WIND indeed

one day a cape maybe

+Quote Post
Winter Wombatlan...
post Mar 23 2015, 01:57 AM
Post #8
The owls are not what they seem
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

INFJ, slightly different to my result on the other test (ISFJ)

Introverted - 50%
Intuitive - 28%
Feeling - 13%
Judging - 26%

Variant: Turbulent (idk what this means)

The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As Diplomats (NF), they have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is the accompanying Judging (J) trait – INFJs are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

INFJs tend to see helping others as their purpose in life, but while people with this personality type can be found engaging rescue efforts and doing charity work, their real passion is to get to the heart of the issue so that people need not be rescued at all.

Fits me fairly well (and a rare type and the same as Martin Luther King and Mother Teresa *.) I basically dunno if I'll ever be a concrete S or N, but the other three categories are certain.

(I got too obsessed with this test, I literally read through all the categories and started getting all my friends to take it and applying them in my head, lolz)

+Quote Post
Qassändra
post Mar 23 2015, 01:59 AM
Post #9
DROTTNING!
Member No.: 480
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(┌ ╫ ┘ @ Mar 23 2015, 02:51 AM) *
ribbons drifting in the WIND indeed

one day a cape maybe

hun shut the fuck up and answer the test

+Quote Post
CodySleighBell-y
post Mar 23 2015, 02:34 AM
Post #10
Que eu vou jogar bem na sua cara
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

PERSONALITY: ENFP ("THE CAMPAIGNER")
VARIANT: TURBULENT
ROLE: DIPLOMAT

Extraverted - 18%
Intuitive - 32%
Feeling - 19%
Prospecting - 21%
Turbulent - 45%

Yeah because that so explains me in plug.dj laugh.gif

+Quote Post
ionderella
post Mar 23 2015, 07:32 AM
Post #11
ya ya ya i am lorde
Member No.: 4,397

QUOTE(Conderella @ Oct 9 2011, 02:06 PM) *
I'm pretty sure when I did this test three years ago I was INFP (as I remember it's one of the rarest types) but now I'm ISFJ (the Protector) which is pretty much bollocks.

Introverted 78%
Sensing 12%
Feeling 25%
Judging 33%

Back to INFP now. biggrin.gif

PERSONALITY: INFP ("THE MEDIATOR")
VARIANT: TURBULENT
ROLE: DIPLOMAT

Introverted: 19% (That change since 3.5 years ago! WOT! ohmy.gif )
Intuitive: 43%
Feeling: 22%
Prospecting: 54%

Turbulent: 70%

INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality type - but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

INFP personalityBeing a part of the Diplomat (NF) personality group, INFPs are guided by their principles, rather than by logic (Analysts), excitement (Explorers), or practicality (Sentinels). When deciding how to move forward, they will look to honor, beauty, morality and virtue - INFPs are led by the purity of their intent, not rewards and punishments. People who share the INFP personality type are proud of this quality, and rightly so, but not everyone understands the drive behind these feelings, and it can lead to isolation.

+Quote Post
SGrey
post Mar 23 2015, 07:54 AM
Post #12
When you look back on us, would you call that love?
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 20,182

Your personality type: “The Protagonist” (ENFJ-T)
Strength of individual traits: Extraverted: 3%, Intuitive: 7%, Feeling: 34%, Judging: 19%, Turbulent: 88%.
Strategy: Social Engagement
"With vision and determination, nothing is impossible."

Erm, okay then? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
MARIAH.
post Mar 23 2015, 08:02 AM
Post #13
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 3,217

I'm the exact same as Chez Wombat! I got INFJ doing this test, but back in 2010 I got ISFJ as my result. Reading both descriptions and I'd definitely say I'm a mix of both.

----

Personality: INFJ ("The Advocate")
Variant: Turbulent

Introverted - 46%
Intuitive - 35%
Feeling - 38%
Judging - 6%
Turbulent - 75%

+Quote Post
Sceryl_Streep
post Mar 23 2015, 08:28 AM
Post #14
Miss Rodham, if you're nasty
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 11,709

ISTJ Personality (“The Logistician”)
Variant: Assertive
Role: Sentinel

Introverted 26%
Observant 65%
Thinking 29%
Judging 49%
Assertive 29%

The ISTJ personality type is thought to be the most abundant, making up around 13% of the population. Their defining characteristics of integrity, practical logic and tireless dedication to duty make ISTJs a vital core to many families, as well as organizations that uphold traditions, rules and standards, such as law offices, regulatory bodies and military. People with the ISTJ personality type enjoy taking responsibility for their actions, and take pride in the work they do - when working towards a goal, ISTJs hold back none of their time and energy completing each relevant task with accuracy and patience.

ISTJs don't make many assumptions, preferring instead to analyze their surroundings, check their facts and arrive at practical courses of action. ISTJ personalities are no-nonsense, and when they've made a decision, they will relay the facts necessary to achieve their goal, expecting others to grasp the situation immediately and take action. ISTJs have little tolerance for indecisiveness, but lose patience even more quickly if their chosen course is challenged with impractical theories, especially if they ignore key details - if challenges becomes time-consuming debates, ISTJs can become noticeably angry as deadlines tick nearer.
Associate With Those of Good Quality if You Esteem Your Reputation...

ISTJ personalityWhen ISTJs say they are going to get something done, they do it, meeting their obligations no matter the personal cost, and they are baffled by people who don't hold their own word in the same respect. Combining laziness and dishonesty is the quickest way to get on ISTJs' bad side. Consequently, people with the ISTJ personality type often prefer to work alone, or at least have their authority clearly established by hierarchy, where they can set and achieve their goals without debate or worry over other's reliability.

ISTJs have sharp, fact-based minds, and prefer autonomy and self-sufficiency to reliance on someone or something. Dependency on others is often seen by ISTJs as a weakness, and their passion for duty, dependability and impeccable personal integrity forbid falling into such a trap.

This sense of personal integrity is core to ISTJs, and goes beyond their own minds - ISTJ personalities adhere to established rules and guidelines regardless of cost, reporting their own mistakes and telling the truth even when the consequences for doing so could be disastrous. To ISTJs, honesty is far more important than emotional considerations, and their blunt approach leaves others with the false impression that ISTJs are cold, or even robotic. People with this type may struggle to express emotion or affection outwardly, but the suggestion that they don't feel, or worse have no personality at all, is deeply hurtful.
...For it is Better to be Alone Than in Bad Company

ISTJs' dedication is an excellent quality, allowing them to accomplish much, but it is also a core weakness that less scrupulous individuals take advantage of. ISTJs seek stability and security, considering it their duty to maintain a smooth operation, and they may find that their coworkers and significant others shift their responsibilities onto them, knowing that they will always take up the slack. ISTJs tend to keep their opinions to themselves and let the facts do the talking, but it can be a long time before observable evidence tells the whole story.

ISTJs need to remember to take care of themselves - their stubborn dedication to stability and efficiency can compromise those goals in the long term as others lean ever-harder on them, creating an emotional strain that can go unexpressed for years, only finally coming out after it's too late to fix. If they can find coworkers and spouses who genuinely appreciate and complement their qualities, who enjoy the brightness, clarity and dependability that they offer, ISTJs will find that their stabilizing role is a tremendously satisfying one, knowing that they are part of a system that works

+Quote Post
*Tim
post Mar 23 2015, 08:51 AM
Post #15
Jemma Lucy of t Seet
Member No.: 16,660

ISTP PERSONALITY (“THE VIRTUOSO”)

ISTPs love to explore with their hands and their eyes, touching and examining the world around them with cool rationalism and spirited curiosity. People with this personality type are natural Makers, moving from project to project, building the useful and the superfluous for the fun of it, and learning from their environment as they go. Often mechanics and engineers, ISTPs find no greater joy than in getting their hands dirty pulling things apart and putting them back together, just a little bit better than they were before.

ISTPs explore ideas through creating, troubleshooting, trial and error and first-hand experience. They enjoy having other people take an interest in their projects and sometimes don't even mind them getting into their space. Of course, that's on the condition that those people don't interfere with ISTPs' principles and freedom, and they'll need to be open to ISTPs returning the interest in kind.

ISTPs enjoy lending a hand and sharing their experience, especially with the people they care about, and it's a shame they're so uncommon, making up only about five percent of the population. ISTP women are especially rare, and the typical gender roles that society tends to expect can be a poor fit - they'll often be seen as tomboys from a young age.

While their mechanical tendencies can make them appear simple at a glance, ISTPs are actually quite enigmatic. Friendly but very private, calm but suddenly spontaneous, extremely curious but unable to stay focused on formal studies, ISTP personalities can be a challenge to predict, even by their friends and loved ones. ISTPs can seem very loyal and steady for a while, but they tend to build up a store of impulsive energy that explodes without warning, taking their interests in bold new directions.

ISTPs' decisions stem from a sense of practical realism, and at their heart is a strong sense of direct fairness, a "do unto others" attitude, which really helps to explain many of ISTPs' puzzling traits. Instead of being overly cautious though, avoiding stepping on toes in order to avoid having their toes stepped on, ISTPs are likely to go too far, accepting likewise retaliation, good or bad, as fair play.

The biggest issue ISTPs are likely to face is that they often act too soon, taking for granted their permissive nature and assuming that others are the same. They'll be the first to tell an insensitive joke, get overly involved in someone else's project, roughhouse and play around, or suddenly change their plans because something more interesting came up.

ISTPs will come to learn that many other personality types have much more firmly drawn lines on rules and acceptable behavior than they do - they don't want to hear an insensitive joke, and certainly wouldn't tell one back, and they wouldn't want to engage in horseplay, even with a willing party. If a situation is already emotionally charged, violating these boundaries can backfire tremendously.

ISTPs have a particular difficulty in predicting emotions, but this is just a natural extension of their fairness, given how difficult it is to gauge ISTPs' emotions and motivations. However, their tendency to explore their relationships through their actions rather than through empathy can lead to some very frustrating situations. People with the ISTP personality type struggle with boundaries and guidelines, preferring the freedom to move about and color outside the lines if they need to.

Finding an environment where they can work with good friends who understand their style and unpredictability, combining their creativity, sense of humor and hands-on approach to build practical solutions and things, will give ISTPs many happy years of building useful boxes - and admiring them from the outside.

V accurate I think

This post has been edited by *Tim: Mar 23 2015, 08:52 AM

+Quote Post
Atonement
post Mar 23 2015, 09:34 AM
Post #16
Girl, put in work.
Member No.: 10,676
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(M¤th @ Mar 23 2015, 02:02 AM) *
INFP (Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Prospecting) [The Mediator]

I'm your complete opposite!

ESTJ.

I'm Lemongrab from Adventure Time and Darth Vader form Star Wars sleep.gif

+Quote Post
Sceryl_Streep
post Mar 23 2015, 11:44 AM
Post #17
Miss Rodham, if you're nasty
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 11,709

Being Lemongrab would be an EXCITING life at the very least. UNACCEPTABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *.*

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post Mar 23 2015, 01:15 PM
Post #18
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 17,376
   No Gallery Pics

Defender.

Fair enough....

+Quote Post
Atonement
post Mar 23 2015, 01:56 PM
Post #19
Girl, put in work.
Member No.: 10,676
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(J▼hnkm @ Mar 23 2015, 12:44 PM) *
Being Lemongrab would be an EXCITING life at the very least. UNACCEPTABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *.*

YESS @ that moment wub.gif

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Mar 23 2015, 02:11 PM
Post #20
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

Seems I've gone back to the one I used to always get: INFP. I got ISFJ a couple times before.

Introverted: 83%
Intuitive: 58%
Feeling: 25%
Prospecting: 12%
Turbulent: 14%

INFP PERSONALITY (“THE MEDIATOR”)

INFP personality
Being a part of the Diplomat (NF) personality group, INFPs are guided by their principles, rather than by logic (Analysts), excitement (Explorers), or practicality (Sentinels). When deciding how to move forward, they will look to honor, beauty, morality and virtue - INFPs are led by the purity of their intent, not rewards and punishments. People who share the INFP personality type are proud of this quality, and rightly so, but not everyone understands the drive behind these feelings, and it can lead to isolation.

At their best, these qualities enable INFPs to communicate deeply with others, easily speaking in metaphors and parables, and understanding and creating symbols to share their ideas. The strength of this intuitive communication style lends itself well to creative works, and it comes as no surprise that many famous INFPs are poets, writers and actors. Understanding themselves and their place in the world is important to INFPs, and they explore these ideas by projecting themselves into their work.

INFPs have a talent for self-expression, revealing their beauty and their secrets through metaphors and fictional characters.
INFPs’ ability with language doesn’t stop with their native tongue, either - as with most people who share the Diplomat personality types, they are considered gifted when it comes to learning a second (or third!) language. Their gift for communication also lends itself well to INFPs’ desire for harmony, a recurring theme with Diplomats, and helps them to move forward as they find their calling.

LISTEN TO MANY PEOPLE, BUT TALK TO FEW

Unlike their Extraverted cousins though, INFPs will focus their attention on just a few people, a single worthy cause - spread too thinly, they’ll run out of energy, and even become dejected and overwhelmed by all the bad in the world that they can’t fix. This is a sad sight for INFPs’ friends, who will come to depend on their rosy outlook.

If they are not careful, INFPs can lose themselves in their quest for good and neglect the day-to-day upkeep that life demands. INFPs often drift into deep thought, enjoying contemplating the hypothetical and the philosophical more than any other personality type. Left unchecked, INFPs may start to lose touch, withdrawing into "hermit mode", and it can take a great deal of energy from their friends or partner to bring them back to the real world.

Luckily, like the flowers in spring, INFP’s affection, creativity, altruism and idealism will always come back, rewarding them and those they love perhaps not with logic and utility, but with a world view that inspires compassion, kindness and beauty wherever they go.

Basically, I'm a softie! haha

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th December 2017 - 01:41 AM