Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Predict The New Releases: 27th-29th March, UK, Cinderella loves the seventh Spongebob who's an angel
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 4
Guests cannot vote 
post Mar 26 2015, 11:34 PM
Post #1
Baby We're The New Romantics
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947
   No Gallery Pics

Well the prediction game didn't work out so I am trying out another idea which isn't really a game. The new releases are above and you vote in the poll for what you predict the film will open with. Posse post your answers and hopefully this creates discussion
This one is for the British box office

UK new releases:
Cinderella- Latest Disney adaptation of a classic animation
Spongebob Squarepants Movie- New Spongebob movie. Has grossed 680,000 from previews which will be added to this weeks total
Get Hard- Will Ferrrel and Kevin Hart comedy
The Face Of An Angel- Drama starring Cara Delevigne
Seventh Son- Long delayed action with Jeff Bridges and Julianne Moore

My predictions:
Cinderella should be massive. 5M
Spongebob will do great. 2.90M
Get Hard will do average, 1.50M
The face of an angel will do badly as I don't think it is opening very wide. 150k
Seventh son will bomb. 400k
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Mar 26 2015, 11:50 PM
Post #2
I'm just going to the STORE
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

Cinderella, might be hindered a bit by this, Home and SpongeBob all competing for the family market but it'll still do very well and of course the Frozen short! 4.5m

SpongeBob I think is going to be the 'loser', those preview numbers underwhelm me compared to what Home managed the week before. 1.7m

Get Hard, 1m. I didn't think it looked too bad but then this article put me off.

The Face Of An Angel appears to have a very limited release, don't know how many people will know it's out, my only awareness comes from a few posters on the tube. Under 100k

Seventh Son idk, somewhere in the 270k-449k range but I don't have anything more specific.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2016 - 07:40 PM