BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> General UK TV Discussion & Index
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Christmas
post Jan 31 2015, 03:38 PM
Post #1
😶
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

ON AIRCOMING SOONNOT ON AIR
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Christmas
post Jan 31 2015, 03:38 PM
Post #2
😶
   No Gallery Pics

+Quote Post
Christmas
post Feb 12 2015, 04:07 PM
Post #3
😶
   No Gallery Pics

This thread can be used for any UK TV discussion that may not need a thread ie mainly for one-off shows or shows you may feel might not generate much discussion but you still want to talk about anyway! If a certain show mentioned in this thread gets a substantial amount of discussion, me or April will move it into its own thread.

-x-

Big Brother fans might be interested to know that BB7's Aisleyne took fellow housemate Michael Cheshire to court on ITV's daytime hit 'Judge Rinder' over his inability to pay back a loan.

Watch the full thing here:

It's interesting that they remained good friends following their time in the house even though it's not really stayed that way kink.gif

+Quote Post
April
post Feb 12 2015, 06:18 PM
Post #4
changed the game with that digital drop
Group: Members
Member No.: 11,905

Aisleyne looks awful! rotf.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Feb 12 2015, 06:22 PM
Post #5
Balegdah
Member No.: 10,139

She's still one of the best housemates ever *.*

+Quote Post
Christmas
post Feb 17 2015, 12:25 PM
Post #6
😶
   No Gallery Pics

Did anyone catch 'UKIP: The First 100 Days'?

I was only half watching it so didn't see the full extent of it but it's registered over 1000 complaints across OFCOM and Channel 4 so far.

It felt like a bizarre programme, purely for the THOUGHT of UKIP getting a majority.

+Quote Post
April
post Feb 17 2015, 01:37 PM
Post #7

I thought it was quite funny actually. Completely odd and unrealistic programme though.

+Quote Post
hezza555
post Feb 17 2015, 02:26 PM
Post #8
New Entry
Member No.: 21,598
   No Gallery Pics

I used to watch eastenders all the time but havent for years and then watched it again the other day, it pretty much has the same people in it!

+Quote Post
Suedehead2
post Feb 17 2015, 02:45 PM
Post #9
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 3,272
   No Gallery Pics

The UKIP programme wasn't meant to be at all realistic. After all, even if, by some calamity, they did win a majority, they wouldn't be able to announce that we would leave the EU by the end of the year. It was meant entertainment and succeeded reasonably well. As for the complaints, Channel 4 have done the same sort of thing with other parties. Why should UKIP be any different?

+Quote Post
Christmas
post Feb 24 2015, 09:49 PM
Post #10
😶
   No Gallery Pics

Some unshocking news for you, The Banker in Deal or No Deal has been revealed (by Richard Osman) to be the show's producer.

+Quote Post
bipolar angel
post Mar 14 2015, 08:46 PM
Post #11
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 20,494
   No Gallery Pics

this is a series that explores the 7 deadly sins, why we feel the need to do them, can we control them, and also how other animals react to them.

saw the first episode of this last night.

it's okay

+Quote Post
Christmas
post Apr 7 2015, 11:15 AM
Post #12
😶
   No Gallery Pics

Daniel Rigby, Jane Horrocks, Fearne Cotton, Jim Broadbent and Antonia Thomas are all providing their voices for a new reboot of the 'Teletubbies'! laugh.gif

Daniel Rigby and Antonia Thomas will be the narrators, Jane Horrocks provides the voice for the 'Tubby Phone' which transports the Teletubbies to the modern world and Fearne Cotton and Jim Broadbent provide the voice for the 'Voice Trumpets'.

60 new episodes are being made.

-x-

Sky's 'Mount Pleasant' starring Sally Lindsay, Samantha Womack and Nigel Harman will be returning for a fifth series.

+Quote Post
Christmas
post Apr 9 2015, 05:28 PM
Post #13
😶
   No Gallery Pics

Two series have been announced as returning for a second series - both BBC One's 'Poldark' and ITV's 'Prey'. 'Poldark' will be based on books 3 & 4 of the book series while 'Prey' will feature an entirely new story starring Philip Glenister and Rosie Cavaliero.

QUOTE(Digital Spy)
Glenister will play prison officer David Murdoch, whose life becomes complicated on a routine visit to a hospital as events spiral out of control.

David receives a phone call, which changes his life forever and sees him on the wrong side of the law.

Unaware that the life of David's heavily pregnant daughter Emma has been threatened, DS Susan Reinhardt (Cavaliero) pursues the fugitive while trying to understand his motives.

-x-

Daniel Radcliffe has been linked to BBC Two's upcoming 'Grand Theft Auto' drama that will explore the court battles between the game's developer and a lawyer. It will be a 90 minute one-off drama, beginning filming next month.

-x-

'Brainiac: Science Abuse' is returning but without Richard Hammond and is said to have a 'slightly different tone'.

+Quote Post
UltraBasicWitch
post Apr 9 2015, 05:40 PM
Post #14
Cause I'll Be There To Carry You Home 💜
Member No.: 20,947
   No Gallery Pics

Yes at Prey cheer.gif Adored the 1st series heart.gif
I watched quite a bit of brainiacs in science last year and it was quite good but I am interested to see who will host as I really like Hammond

+Quote Post
April
post Apr 9 2015, 09:19 PM
Post #15

Not surprised at Poldark returning. It's been a big success for BBC One!

+Quote Post
Josh.
post Apr 10 2015, 08:02 PM
Post #16
c:
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 20,692
   No Gallery Pics

Has anyone seen the Channel 4 advert for All4, I love it. I adore things to do with the future and stuff and it all just looks so mesmerising. Someone tell me I'm not crazy for loving an ad so much please.

+Quote Post
bipolar angel
post Apr 10 2015, 08:12 PM
Post #17
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 20,494
   No Gallery Pics

i'm not sure if anyone remembers the sky1 show, brainiac: science abuse, but richard hammond used to do it. he left after the 4th series, and some other guy did series 5 and 6, and after the 6th series sky 1 canceled the show because of low ratings

well: my smile of the day... brainiac is coming back!.

ITV studios are making a new series of it (but without richard hammond)

oh i can't wait. even though he's not going to be in it, i know the show will be brilliant!. i loved it when it was on before, and since it's finished, i've watched the episodes multiple times on DVD

apparently, the reason it's coming back is something to do with the success of the live shows they did around the country

this has made my weekend and i can't wait for more information about who's going to host, and what features they will have. i do hope " i can do science me" will be 1 of them. i loved that the best

are their any other fans of brainiac on here

anyone remember it

+Quote Post
Christmas
post Apr 22 2015, 02:48 PM
Post #18
😶
   No Gallery Pics

E4 will not air on May 7th to encourage young people to vote in the general election after less than half of 18-25 year olds failed to vote in the last election. Instead, there will only be footage of 'Darren' manning the 'E4 Control Room'.

+Quote Post
April
post Apr 22 2015, 03:41 PM
Post #19

I'm very impressed with the current media drive to get young people to vote and well done to E4 for taking such a massive step. I'm not sure how much impact closing down the channel will have, but I hope it gets more people voting.

+Quote Post
Christmas
post May 26 2015, 02:03 PM
Post #20
😶
   No Gallery Pics

Never Mind the Buzzcocks will not return after 18 years on screen.

I'm really saddened by this news as it's one of the only panel shows that I regularly watch and it means that we're another TV music show down. sad.gif

It did suffer from Simon Amstell's departure (I never saw Mark Lamarr presenting it) but it was still good with the guest presenters. Having Rhod Gilbert as a permanent presenter did weaken the show a bit though.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th December 2016 - 07:18 PM