BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> does bjko have a voting agenda?, why should i vote rabbitheart?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
jjake
post Apr 15 2015, 01:15 AM
Post #1
jenny from human resources
Group: Members
Member No.: 47

hello, i've been somewhat involved in the recent bjko competition but have come across a mild confusion, the subtitle of the topic stated #voterabbitfroot. furthermore frequent references were made during the topic's progress to voting for rabbit heart by one of the forum's moderator. i was wondering if a global moderator and/or admin could confirm to me wby the situation is this way? are management trying to influence popularity competitions whilst they are going on?

i felt very driven to vote for rabbit froot but with no basis given to this. a post by a lounge moderator stated that the result was close and then a #voterabbitfroot hashtag appeared shortly after. is this part of a premeditated plan by the site to push certain members forward or just certain members the lounge moderators choose on whim? either way it comes off as a misuse of power (both mildly and grossly)

does buzzjack management have a vested interest in this competition? why are certain votes being pushed? how is this appropriate? should i #voterabbitfroot. in nine years of being on this forum this has never happened prior...could someone pls explain what is currently going on...?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jjake
post Apr 15 2015, 01:24 AM
Post #2
jenny from human resources
Member No.: 47

"Some results are close!"
#voterabbitheart

+Quote Post
Cucumberella
post Apr 15 2015, 10:49 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 9,403

i don't mind people rooting for the underdog but it is very weird propaganda, whether ironic or not, and it does turn out that BOTH of the hashtagged votefor's [joe and rabbit froot] had two of the closest finishes. it'll never be known now whether their finishes are genuine or not because people have to roll out these unneeded hype trains.

+Quote Post
Candlelit Snow
post Apr 16 2015, 03:20 AM
Post #4
Life is so much queefier than we allow ourselves to think x
Member No.: 18,639
   No Gallery Pics

#VoteBeaverdonia #VoteShimmyShimmy

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 03:30 PM