BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Uncyclopedia, Lol.
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
HausAlone
post Apr 19 2015, 12:28 PM
Post #1
Henrietta R Hippo
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 13,007

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

This site is a troll-anti-Wikipedia and is good for a Sunday afternoon procrastination.

Type in your favourite artist above and see what it says? Quote away~
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HausAlone
post Apr 19 2015, 12:29 PM
Post #2
Henrietta R Hippo
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 13,007

Ms. Lady Gaga, also known as Lady Goo Goo, Lady Gag-Worthy and Baby Dribble (real name Stefani Joanne Mussolino Angelina Vito Corleone La Himo XV), is an androgynous oddball Illuminati tool, aged somewhere between 8 and 45, and has build a solid reputation as a current trend pop-singer who will be as forgotten about in ten years. Her gender is probably male, contrary contrary to popular belief, although scientists are working to confirm this. Gaga is known for her outrageous style, which often involves strange costumes and flammable substances. Her two sisters are Lady Sovereign and Lady Hawke who make equally catchy music to Lady Gaga. As of right now, her global fame shows no signs of diminishing, despite the attempts of numerous assasins and the fact that she has only three hit songs, meaning she has the highest hits to fame ratio since Vanilla Ice.

"It" has also been described in a simple and remarkably unpretentious manner as a "future-pop electro-pop, dance-pop, sexpop, glamourfied electrified superfied future-sex love-sounds American sing-songwriter musician." Contrary to popular belief, Gaga most certainly has never heard or studied any of the works of Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears, and even more certainly has never plagiarized or shamelessly ripped-off any of their ideas. Gaga is an 80's baby and was over-exposed to Abba and the Bee Gees as a child by her parents (her father, Razzi Gaga, was also arrested on grounds of incest, she later wrote a song about him) this made her slowly grow into the worlds newest pop sensation.
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Lady_gaga

+Quote Post
Colm
post Apr 19 2015, 12:30 PM
Post #3
Yes, it's me.
Group: Members
Member No.: 9,885

It's amazing. Look up all your favourite artists and laugh for hours.

+Quote Post
dancember
post Apr 19 2015, 12:32 PM
Post #4
DANTA CLAUS 🤶
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

The Fame tracklisting though OMG rotf.gif
  1. Just Dance (Your Cock Off!)
  2. f***Game
  3. Paparazzi (Put my business in the News! [Oh Shit!])
  4. Eh, Eh Eh, Eh Eh, Eh Eh, Eh Eh, Eh Eh, Eh Eh, Eh Eh, Eh Eh, Eh Eh, Eh Eh, Eh
  5. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich, Bitch, Dick
  6. Poke Her Face
  7. The Shame (Will not End)
  8. I'm Stiff (ft. Fag Rider)
  9. Again Again Again Again Again Again Again Again Again Again Again Again Again Again Again Again Again Again
  10. $l*t $l*t $l*t
  11. Shit Eyes
  12. Summerwhore (Just f*** me again)
  13. I Like It Long, Hard and Rough [Bonus Track]
  14. Dick Heaven [Bonus Track]
  15. Lesbo, Dance, f*** [Bonus Track]
  16. Very f***ing Bad Romance
  17. Alejandro Roberto Fernando Ricardo
  18. Bitch Monster
  19. My Secret is like the truth Skully and Mulder seek.

I Like It Long, Hard and Rough rotf.gif

+Quote Post
*Tim
post Apr 19 2015, 12:37 PM
Post #5
Jemma Lucy of t Seet
Member No.: 16,660

Not my fave being too irrelevant for a page

QUOTE(Rihanna)
Robin "Bird" Rihanna Fenty (born February 20, 1988), better known as simply Rihanna, is a Barbadian R&B and pop recording artist best known for her over 70 number one songs, and also for getting the shit beaten out of her by her super hyperactive dancing boyfriend.
Facially resembling a giant, startled Easter Egg, Rihanna is singlehandedly responsible for irritating the f*** out of every person in the entire world with her single "Umbrella". It's so irritating that whenever or wherever anybody hears the intro, an over bearing rage takes over to destroy the object of which the song is playing on. The song temporarily became a pop culture sensation among chavs and teen mothers everywhere.
Rihanna is also responsible for having the most copied sex positions from 1988-present.

QUOTE(Rihanna's Forehead)
Rihanna's impossibly large forehead is bigger than a threehead, but distinctly smaller than a fivehead. It is so large that it has its own ecosystem and cloud system. It is so large people spray paint it by mistake.
If you were to flatten it out, its surface area would cover an area of approximately three open umbrellas. It is now being rented out for advertisement, as it is cheaper than billboards or sides of buildings.

Rihanna's forehead has been used as a parking lot for Smart cars. The Apollo 11 astronauts only thought they planted a flag on the moon. In fact, it was Rihanna's forehead. The fact that the "wind" seemed to blow the flag, and earth in the background seemed so small by comparison, gave rise to ugly rumors that the moon-shot never really happened.
It is so big that IMDB edited the script of 300:
Persian: "A big forehead of the Bajan empire descends upon you. Rihanna's forehead will block out the sun"
Stelios: "Then we will fight in the shade."
Rihanna placed the forehead in the cement at Grauman's Chinese in Hollywood instead of her handprint.

You can challenge Rihanna's Forehead to a horned-goat skull ramming contest or an ultimate ping-pong match.
However, there is one person who has overcome the Forehead's impenetrable defenses. R&B singer by the name of Christopher Brown weakened the forehead's chitinous outer shell with a quick, unexpected left hook for 4000 damage (3950 was absorbed by the shell). The immense shock left the forehead dazed and unable to defend itself. Chris Brown knows about the Shell's ridiculous health regeneration rate of 1,250 hit points per second. So without further delay, he immediately performs the Singer's Forbidden Technique: Chris bites the exposed Forehead for a critical hit of 26,000 damage, leaving the Forehead unconscious for minutes, long enough for Brown to run for his dear life. Chris Brown knows he will be chased to the end of the world by law enforcements for using such an atrocious technique (it was universally banned when drunken Britney Spears allegedly bit her poor Chihuahua for 9k damage, instantly killing it). Brown turned himself in the next day and the law stripped him of his career and all monies.

rotf.gif

This post has been edited by *Tim: Apr 19 2015, 12:37 PM

+Quote Post
Colm
post Apr 19 2015, 12:59 PM
Post #6
Yes, it's me.

Radiohead

Whoops! Maybe you were looking for depression?

+Quote Post
Colm
post Apr 19 2015, 01:02 PM
Post #7
Yes, it's me.

Radiohead's albums

Enriqué Syrup (1993)
Decompression Sickness (1995)
Alright IBM (1997)
All That You Can't Leave Behind Commerical Suicide (2000)
Parachutes (2000)
Commercial Suicide, Part 2: Electric Boogaloo (2001)
A Rush Of Blood To The Head Hail to the Thief. ('Cuz Thom Stole Jonny's 'H'.) (2003)
In Gaynbows (2007)
Oxo-degradable Failure (2011)

+Quote Post
Nadolig Llawen!
post Apr 19 2015, 01:07 PM
Post #8
Radical Pink Troll
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

Dido, born Dido Florian Cloud de Bounevialle O'Malley Armitage Shanks, but commonly referred to as "Dildo" not because of the similarity in spelling but more because of the fact that they are both pleasurable to engage with but very ugly and have a sinister tone about them. Dido was born on Christmas Day 1971 (connection we think so) in London, England where as a child she leaned to bore people to death with her so called "music". Then something truly astonishing happened and somebody "obviously deaf and blind at the time" gave her a record deal. Dido's brother, Fido starred in a "7-Up" advertising campaign in the 90's and then returned as the face of the lemon & lime flavoured beverage in 2006.

After receiving her record deal Dildo went on to become one of those artists that you either hate or hate. She released her first record, "No Angel" when it was recalled and given the more saucy title "Hoe Angel" perfectly portraying Dildo. Dildo quoted "At first we were saying it was a good title until one of those r*t**** who signed my record deal said we should try something more controversial and rename it "Hoe Angel" which, to me holds no controversy. It's just the truth". After Hoe Angel sold a fair amount of copies (mostly to emos and corpses) Dildo decided to torture the world yet again with another album.

I'm For Rent (One Night Only) was released in 2003. The lead single was "Dry Hag" which depicts Dido perfectly yet again. It's always about her. The track's video featured David Boreanaz who quite clearly received a b-o-job from Dildo as payment. The album went on to sell more copies than her debut Hoe Angel. It is assumed it was purchased by the few emos who had not committed suicide after listening to her first album and the corpes that had not yet biodegraded. Although it is not know where Dildo is at the moment it is likely, no matter how bad a condition she is in. She will manage to depress the world again with album number 3. We should be so lucky.
Personal Life (or lack there of...)edit

Dido admitted that music school was not for her in her late teens so she became a thief and stole several items related to music including a recorder from school and Alanis Morisette's virginity. Although Dido has had a few boyfriends, including Rafael Andres Unger-Hamilton (2002–3), Rodney Webber (2004), and Sol Campbell (2004) it is not yet known if these sexual relationships were consensual (on the male's behalf). After all that Dido is one forceful lady. After having seemingly no luck with men Dido decided to try an alternative, more lesbianic route. Understandably this didn't work out either due to her lack of personality. Little is known of Dido nowadays although it is rumored she is now living in exile among the mole people who are also becoming increasingly sick of her presence.

DEAD laugh.gif

This post has been edited by T Boy: Apr 19 2015, 01:08 PM

+Quote Post
Qassändra
post Apr 19 2015, 01:08 PM
Post #9
DROTTNING!
Member No.: 480
   No Gallery Pics

Am I the only one who finds it relentlessly unfunny? Literally, every page on there is just the first joke that entered a 14 year old's head, with all the playground homophobia, transphobia, misogyny and racism that you'd expect from that. It's not even that it's offensive - it's that it's so utterly braindead as humour it has literally no worth to it. The punchline is 'LOL I said a swear'. You could get the same jokes by going to the back of literally any bus after 4pm.

+Quote Post
♡ Heezus Froot ♡
post Apr 19 2015, 01:09 PM
Post #10
a.k.a. Marina XCX
Member No.: 8,335

No Lily Allen, Marina & the Diamonds LOL FLOP.

+Quote Post
Oricon
post Apr 19 2015, 01:11 PM
Post #11
bye dinner
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,972

Nothing on Girls' Generation tho..

+Quote Post
♡ Heezus Froot ♡
post Apr 19 2015, 01:13 PM
Post #12
a.k.a. Marina XCX

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Pokemon omg the coloured sections really cracked me up laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Regina
post Apr 19 2015, 01:21 PM
Post #13
Ooga Boo
Member No.: 5,572

Alanis dated Uncle Joey and wrote the song "He Stuck it in my Pooper" which sold 100 billion copies and started an anal sex trend all over the world.

laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Yuki On Ice~
post Apr 19 2015, 01:28 PM
Post #14
masala me
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12,929

QUOTE(Qassändra @ Apr 19 2015, 02:08 PM) *
Am I the only one who finds it relentlessly unfunny? Literally, every page on there is just the first joke that entered a 14 year old's head, with all the playground homophobia, transphobia, misogyny and racism that you'd expect from that. It's not even that it's offensive - it's that it's so utterly braindead as humour it has literally no worth to it. The punchline is 'LOL I said a swear'. You could get the same jokes by going to the back of literally any bus after 4pm.

It really varies. I don't find most of it particularly funny because it either tries to be a straight anti-wiki or just devolves into saying things are shit in that 14 y/o way.

But there are a few pages sort of worth reading, I've gone through my interests and landed on the Star Trek page and that's fairly wry and well balanced. Nothing side-splitting but I get what they're going for.

Star Trek was a government-mandated Pavlovian conditioning method to keep left-wing radicals and other kooks locked in their homes, staring at an electron gun with glass in front of it.
The studio rejected the pilot because, although an unemotional alien speaking perfect English was believable, a female command officer was not.

Star Trek: Enterprise - The prequel and the most recent TV series, Enterprise takes place a hundred years after First Contact with the Vulcans and a hundred years before Captain Kirk. With nicer graphics. But for the most part, it's just really boring unless you want to waste your time looking at asexual Vulcan boobs in the decontamination room.

+Quote Post
M.
post Apr 19 2015, 01:29 PM
Post #15
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

omg remember when I created a page about Buzzjack a hundred years ago? It was soon deleted sad.gif

+Quote Post
CodySleighBell-y
post Apr 19 2015, 02:15 PM
Post #16
Que eu vou jogar bem na sua cara
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

Britney Spears is an American entertainer, singer, dancer and succubus. Her seductive voice and charming looks infuse her art with true aesthetics. Through her music, Britney communicates messages and feelings powerfully, boldly and convincingly. She has a special gift for energizing, empowering and inspiring the person experiencing her art, so that this person feels involved in the artistic process. Britney's performances are thrilling invitations to a shared emotion, and you can feel her personality immediately next to you with all its multi-layered charm and sophisticated sweetness. Britney's eyes and lips radiate enchanting sincerity and touching warmth which she generously shares with every admirer of her art. However, Britney is most famous for her mental breakdowns and acts of insanity such as shaving her head.

This seems pretty accurate.

+Quote Post
Colm
post Apr 19 2015, 02:24 PM
Post #17
Yes, it's me.

Having checked many of the articles that I know I've read before I can see that much of them have been edited and the humour is not nearly as good as it used to be.

+Quote Post
♡ Heezus Froot ♡
post Apr 19 2015, 02:42 PM
Post #18
a.k.a. Marina XCX

Not recommended for low hangers.

+Quote Post
Michael Bubré
post Apr 19 2015, 02:45 PM
Post #19
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Member No.: 8,300

This site was always just a watered down version of Encyclopedia Dramatica (RIP) with fewer dodgy ads and a much lower chance of seeing pictures of dead bodies. Which I suppose is a good thing. But if you're doing crass humour you might as well do it PROPERLY ~

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Apr 19 2015, 05:08 PM
Post #20
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

OMG I FUCKING LOVE THIS WIKI rotf.gif

Haven't visited it for a while now, bye Buzzjack laugh.gif

I remember I highlighted an article on Wayne Rooney, quoting him as "Wayne Shrek "Fat, ginger, money grabbing bastard" Rooney" with a picture as such:

rotf.gif

Oh the memories of setting this as each other's computer backgrounds to this at school were hilarious! heart.gif rotf.gif

This post has been edited by Šžinniŋğ Ŧřęvȏɾ: Apr 19 2015, 05:09 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th December 2017 - 03:06 PM