BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> can someone identify this headache type?, I have no clue.
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
JSG
post May 12 2015, 10:04 AM
Post #1
'Run Away With Me'
Group: Members
Member No.: 18,473

I get these headaches maybe once a month. Sometimes more and sometimes less than that.

They start off as a dull pain behind my eye and gradually get worse over the course of an hour until I get the point where when I move my head it feels like it's about to explode and it starts throbbing.

It can happen at any time of the day but usually in the evening and it goes away after sleep.

Now I've looked all over the Internet and I can't really assign it to any type of headache particularly but it appears to have qualities of a cluster headache or a migraine except I don't get it as often as cluster sufferers usually do and I don't any other symptoms associated with a migraine except it's pretty debilitating.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post May 12 2015, 11:52 AM
Post #2
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

Get yours eyes tested. Headaches starting behind the eyes can be to do with eyesight problems

+Quote Post
liamk97
post May 12 2015, 03:12 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 12,472

Could it be stressed related? This time last year, I kept experiencing a sharp pain in my head which would be intense for about 5 seconds then go and come back for the same amount of time. When I went to the doctors, they said it could be stress and considering I stopped getting them come the summer, after my exams had finished, I'd agree. Either that or, as Silas said, it could be to do with your eyesight. If it's getting a nuisance and interfering with your life, which it seems it is, it's worth going to your doctors and explain what your experiencing, but I wouldn't advice telling them what you've found on the internet, just let them come to a conclusion first.

+Quote Post
JSG
post May 12 2015, 03:23 PM
Post #4
'Run Away With Me'
Group: Members
Member No.: 18,473

QUOTE(Silas @ May 12 2015, 12:52 PM) *
Get yours eyes tested. Headaches starting behind the eyes can be to do with eyesight problems

I'm already wearing new glasses so I don't think that's the problem. I may just got to the docs smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2017 - 09:31 PM