Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Promise me you wont cry, this is our last goodbye!
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
post May 16 2015, 04:11 AM
Post #1
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 10,643

How does everybody on Buzzjack deal with final goodbyes?

I've grown attached to all my friends in Aberdeen and work colleagues and I'm starting to get ready to move back to Dundee for four months and it's nothing worse than growing attached with people knowing you might not ever speak to / see them again.

I know it's easy to keep in touch but you always end up drifting away! Exciting opportunities in the future etc though!

How are the rest of you with last goodbyes? I always jump on the defensive side and call them soppy bast*rds even though it's nothing short of sad.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
♡ Heezus Froot ♡
post May 16 2015, 04:23 AM
Post #2
a.k.a. Marina XCX
Group: Members
Member No.: 8,335

Pretty much this:

I promise to keep in touch and cry for a couple of days, until I'm a bit over it.
+Quote Post
post May 16 2015, 10:22 AM
Post #3
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

for me it's been ages since this last happened (when I moved from Australia to England, which was in 2009). It was initially a bit sad knowing I'd never see my friends from there again but got over it quickly clearly as I didn't bother to keep in touch. I still regularly talk to my grandma from Australia (and she's even come over multiple times to see us) but that's it.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2016 - 08:52 AM