BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tamar Kaprelian - The Otherside, Featuring Stephanie, Elina, Elhaida and Maria Elena!
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Ryan.
post May 17 2015, 12:57 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 12,608
   No Gallery Pics

So many of my semi-final one favourites have just recorded a brand new single called 'The Other Side' written by Tamar Kaprelian. Tamar organised the get together of Genealogy band-mates Mary-Jean Doherty and Stephanie Topalian along with Estonia's Elina Born, Albania's Elhaida Dani and Greece's Maria Elena Kyriakou. It is a song Tamar has written with the Eurovision 2015 theme in mind saying it has a great piano-led sound that is really inspiring. The song is about peace, love, and unity which really keeps up with the theme of "Building Bridges".

This is all very unusual yet so amazing as it really captures the spirit of Eurovision. The fact that it includes so many of my favourites this year and that I know Tamar is a great songwriter from her solo material, this could actually be very nice! I'm excited to hear it anyhow biggrin.gif

More details here.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan.
post Jun 16 2015, 11:47 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

This is released on June 23rd with the following artwork!

+Quote Post
Ryan.
post Jun 23 2015, 02:09 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

Well I think that's pretty great! wub.gif It's on iTunes now if you so wish to purchase it!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th December 2017 - 06:57 AM