BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Just-eat
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
5 Silas Frøkner
post May 31 2015, 06:06 PM
Post #1
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

Is anyone else a little hooked to just-eat?

Although it needs to learn post codes a bit better. It used to read mine as Strathkinness, which is a couple of miles up the road, but now it's reading it as East Sands. Which is the right town but the opposite side of it laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post May 31 2015, 06:19 PM
Post #2
Surfing in paradise

Mother f***ers just rejected my order cry.gif

+Quote Post
Jester
post May 31 2015, 06:26 PM
Post #3
On Hold
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12

QUOTE(Silas @ May 31 2015, 07:19 PM) *
Mother f***ers just rejected my order cry.gif

No sweet and sour for you then!

I love just eat. Makes takeaway so much easier. A bit too easy sometimes.

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post May 31 2015, 06:29 PM
Post #4
Surfing in paradise

Managed to get an order through with a different place. Just not the place I usually go to. sad.gif

Odd that the one time they reject my order is after the students leave for the term

+Quote Post
Doctor Blind
post May 31 2015, 06:30 PM
Post #5
#38BBE0 otherwise known as 'sky blue'
Group: Members
Member No.: 7,561
   No Gallery Pics

Props to them for creating a market from nothing (i.e. being a middle-man that never existed in the first place), but I can't help thinking it is adding to the ever-increasing levels of obesity.

+Quote Post
Jack
post May 31 2015, 06:56 PM
Post #6
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 223

QUOTE(Doctor Blind @ May 31 2015, 07:30 PM) *
Props to them for creating a market from nothing (i.e. being a middle-man that never existed in the first place), but I can't help thinking it is adding to the ever-increasing levels of obesity.

Surely people are able to decide themselves if they want to eat healthy or not? It's a bit lazy to blame it on the fast food places for existing.

Just Eat is good but I find it is so hard to distinguish which is the actually good takeaways. I reckon they should include hygiene ratings on the site as well, anything less than a 3 is a no go.

+Quote Post
Sceryl_Streep
post May 31 2015, 07:05 PM
Post #7
Miss Rodham, if you're nasty
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 11,709

Living where I do, the only places on this are like 15 miles away so it's really no use. Seems pretty pointless to me anyway really, unless you're just super lazy. I don't ever get stuff delivered either because the cost + wait is just not4me.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post May 31 2015, 07:12 PM
Post #8
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Member No.: 10,139

QUOTE(Jack @ May 31 2015, 07:56 PM) *
Surely people are able to decide themselves if they want to eat healthy or not? It's a bit lazy to blame it on the fast food places for existing.

Just Eat is good but I find it is so hard to distinguish which is the actually good takeaways. I reckon they should include hygiene ratings on the site as well, anything less than a 3 is a no go.

Exactly :/ I'm pretty sure most people who use this will just have a takeaway as a treat every couple of weeks or whatever, not everyday. Even if Just Eat didn't exist, people can get takeaways, go to the chip shop etc anyway!

I agree with your second point too, I tend to stick to the ones I've already been to and liked because I obviously know that they're good, but it's great for knowing what's open at the time (if you want a takeaway at night or Sunday afternoon for example) or seeing what else there is if you do want something different.

+Quote Post
Doctor Blind
post May 31 2015, 07:16 PM
Post #9
#38BBE0 otherwise known as 'sky blue'
Member No.: 7,561
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Jack @ May 31 2015, 07:56 PM) *

Well quite, but the availability of 'click-and-eat' does make it much easier to simply go for the unhealthy option without having to leave your armchair.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 09:32 AM