BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Marlisa - Unstoppable, 2nd single
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post 13th June 2015, 01:35 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Second single from X Factor Australia's incumbent winner (following her #2 ARIA hit with her winning single Stand By You) is coming soon.... Fillipino version is out there now, I had to change my country on Hola to Phillipines in order to hear the preview! It sounds like Gladiator by Dami Im to me, kinda powerful and uplifting. It feels like a step inbetween Stand By You and Gladiator actually, it seems to be a natural progression. English version is out soon!

We'll probably have Marlisa's album before Samantha Jade's, mess :')
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Rush
post 13th June 2015, 04:00 PM
Post #2
Group icon
wayback machine gif rescuer
User: 18,564

Oh, I heard 'Stand By You' at a shopping centre yesterday after pretty much forgetting she existed so good timing! Expectations aren't high but sounding like 'Gladiator', probably my favourite release from Sony's Australian pop collective since Jessica Mauboy's 'Running Back' or my favourite Delta Goodrem song, 2008's 'You Will Only Break My Heart', is certainly promising.

Poor Samantha Jade, I really thought she had big potential but I guess if you're not much of a songwriter there's little you can do. They should draft her, Dami Im and some other X Factor leftovers with nothing better to do for a Young Divas reboot.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 07:42 PM