Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Marlisa - Unstoppable, 2nd single
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
post Jun 13 2015, 01:35 PM
Post #1
If you wanna hear me sing you better play that sax 🎷
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

Second single from X Factor Australia's incumbent winner (following her #2 ARIA hit with her winning single Stand By You) is coming soon.... Fillipino version is out there now, I had to change my country on Hola to Phillipines in order to hear the preview! It sounds like Gladiator by Dami Im to me, kinda powerful and uplifting. It feels like a step inbetween Stand By You and Gladiator actually, it seems to be a natural progression. English version is out soon!

We'll probably have Marlisa's album before Samantha Jade's, mess :')
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Jun 13 2015, 04:00 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 18,564
   No Gallery Pics

Oh, I heard 'Stand By You' at a shopping centre yesterday after pretty much forgetting she existed so good timing! Expectations aren't high but sounding like 'Gladiator', probably my favourite release from Sony's Australian pop collective since Jessica Mauboy's 'Running Back' or my favourite Delta Goodrem song, 2008's 'You Will Only Break My Heart', is certainly promising.

Poor Samantha Jade, I really thought she had big potential but I guess if you're not much of a songwriter there's little you can do. They should draft her, Dami Im and some other X Factor leftovers with nothing better to do for a Young Divas reboot.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th October 2016 - 11:23 AM