BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What's your biggest regret in life?, serious thinking.
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
TheGrinch
post Jun 18 2015, 06:01 PM
Post #1
🙄
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 10,643

I've turned down a lot of great opportunities in life and I think my biggest regret was not moving to Australia last June for 12 months. It's something that I could do in the future but University has made me incredibly a lot more poorer. I always see myself travelling in the future but I think the older you get the more chances you realise that you've missed out on.

I also turned down the chance to do Trek America in order to work which still devastates me to this date as trekking from Nevada to LA still sounds like such an incredible experience.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Jun 18 2015, 06:02 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,161

Letting things get so bad with my old boyfriend.

If I'd have said 'things are wrong' earlier the relationship could've been saved, but by the time I did it was too late.

+Quote Post
Sceryl_Streep
post Jun 18 2015, 06:25 PM
Post #3
Miss Rodham, if you're nasty
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 11,709

Easy. Losing my virginity at 14 to a less than visually appealing female whilst ever so drunk. I think it basically caused, or at least precipitated, a huge amount of the issues I've been dealing with since. Plus it's the reason I've not gotten drunk since then, which is NOT a bad thing, so I don't regret it on that front.

+Quote Post
TheGrinch
post Jun 18 2015, 06:29 PM
Post #4
🙄

QUOTE(J▼hnkm @ Jun 18 2015, 07:25 PM) *
Easy. Losing my virginity at 14 to a less than visually appealing female whilst ever so drunk. I think it basically caused, or at least precipitated, a huge amount of the issues I've been dealing with since. Plus it's the reason I've not gotten drunk since then, which is NOT a bad thing, so I don't regret it on that front.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

+Quote Post
Sceryl_Streep
post Jun 18 2015, 06:38 PM
Post #5

That's really disrespectful Lee, we can't all lose our virginity turning tricks at 11 like you.

+Quote Post
TheGrinch
post Jun 18 2015, 06:45 PM
Post #6
🙄

STILL HOWLING.

+Quote Post
Sceryl_Streep
post Jun 18 2015, 06:47 PM
Post #7

LAUGH IT UP

When you mysteriously die in a blimp accident in a few months, I will make sure to LAUGH HEARTILY

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Jun 18 2015, 06:48 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

I have two big ones but I don't want to discuss them lol

+Quote Post
TheGrinch
post Jun 18 2015, 06:49 PM
Post #9
🙄

I need more details? Was inside or outside? hahahahaahahhahahahahaha

+Quote Post
TheGrinch
post Jun 18 2015, 06:50 PM
Post #10
🙄

QUOTE(Mattias @ Jun 18 2015, 07:48 PM) *

Bal's usual weekend routine.

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Jun 18 2015, 06:52 PM
Post #11
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(LeeWallace @ Jun 18 2015, 07:50 PM) *

I knew that was gonna somehow end up being joked at laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Sceryl_Streep
post Jun 18 2015, 06:52 PM
Post #12

OH BOO, that's no fun at all

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Jun 18 2015, 06:54 PM
Post #13
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

QUOTE(LeeWallace @ Jun 18 2015, 07:50 PM) *

Literally LOLd at that rotf.gif

This post has been edited by Spinning Adam =D: Jun 18 2015, 06:55 PM

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Jun 18 2015, 06:54 PM
Post #14
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(J▼hnkm @ Jun 18 2015, 07:52 PM) *

more fun for me boo

+Quote Post
TheGrinch
post Jun 18 2015, 06:56 PM
Post #15
🙄

QUOTE(J▼hnkm @ Jun 18 2015, 07:52 PM) *

DON'T IGNORE ME.

+Quote Post
Tombo
post Jun 18 2015, 08:02 PM
Post #16
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 9,543

No regrets in life, live in the moment and be happy! We can't change the past!

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Jun 18 2015, 08:09 PM
Post #17
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

I stand by the choices I've made in life. They've lead me to meet and know the people that I do and I wouldn't trade my friends for the world.

I tend to make pretty big decisions very quickly and they've all worked out for the best so far. I've travelled around the globe, met amazing people and had some great experiences. Would I like to be in less debt? Yes, but wouldn't we all like a little more money.

+Quote Post
_____
post Jun 18 2015, 08:24 PM
Post #18
I like it slow
Member No.: 11,494

Regrets are pointless to me. Either make it happen or accept that it's been and gone. Not very emotive I know, but still.

+Quote Post
Doctor Blind
post Jun 18 2015, 08:31 PM
Post #19
#38BBE0 otherwise known as 'sky blue'
Member No.: 7,561
   No Gallery Pics

No regrets, they don't work.

You only really regret the things in life that you didn't do. For me that would be very definitely not being able to say goodbye to my Grandad. He suffered a really bad stroke whilst I was studying at Sixth Form for A levels and his death followed so soon after that I didn't get the chance to travel up to see him in hospital. I should have just gone and forgot about the exams but I had no idea he was in his last few days.. : (

+Quote Post
Riser
post Jun 18 2015, 10:00 PM
Post #20
King of nothing at all
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 19,534

QUOTE(Doctor Blind @ Jun 18 2015, 04:31 PM) *
No regrets, they don't work.

You only really regret the things in life that you didn't do. For me that would be very definitely not being able to say goodbye to my Grandad. He suffered a really bad stroke whilst I was studying at Sixth Form for A levels and his death followed so soon after that I didn't get the chance to travel up to see him in hospital. I should have just gone and forgot about the exams but I had no idea he was in his last few days.. : (
My answer is very similar to yours, actually. My grandpa died from cancer and I regret not getting to see him the day he passed. What made it worse was that all of my aunts, uncles, and cousins were by his side for the final moments, but no one let me or my brother know what was going on. He and I were the only ones left to find out on Facebook :\\\\\\\. I was so, so upset with my parents because they made no effort to call either of us and give us a chance to go there and say goodbye. Even for a situation as unpleasant as that, I'd absolutely go back in time to be there if I could.

I agree with the majority in that I'm happy with the choices I've made, but that one regret still lingers because it was beyond my control.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th December 2017 - 01:11 PM