BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bonnie Anderson - Unbroken, 3rd single | July 3
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
crihanna
post Jun 22 2015, 09:06 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Regular
Group: Members
Member No.: 11,863
   No Gallery Pics

Her new single is going to be out on july 3.

Preview: https://instagram.com/p/4L-dHLqL_s/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jun 22 2015, 03:04 PM
Post #2
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

Ooh I'll keep an eye out for this! Blackout was great and Rodeo was really fun (the 7th Heaven mix was fabulous) <3

+Quote Post
crihanna
post Jun 22 2015, 03:50 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Regular
   No Gallery Pics

Even if we don't hear her sing, i like the instrumental. It's gonna flop because i don't see any hype to back up the release, but i hope somehow she will find success. She's such a great aussie artist.

+Quote Post
jark
post Jun 22 2015, 04:20 PM
Post #4
something you consider rare
Member No.: 2,990

I wouldn't say she's a great artist, she has one good single. Looking forward to hearing it nonetheless. It might do better than Samantha Jade at the very least...

+Quote Post
crihanna
post Jun 22 2015, 05:01 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Regular
   No Gallery Pics

You can't judge an artist talent just based on their music. She's a great singer and performer and that's what made her a great artist to me.

And Samantha Jade's new single is a feature with Pitbull and she's from x factor and she's most likely performing there at some point of the year so i really doubt Unbroken will come close to Shake That just like Rodeo didn't come close of Sweet Talk sales even tho both didn't perform well.

+Quote Post
crihanna
post Jun 23 2015, 04:18 PM
Post #6
BuzzJack Regular
   No Gallery Pics

Bonnie Anderson has returned stronger than ever with her brand new pop anthem ‘Unbroken’, which is available for pre-order now ahead of its release on July 3rd.

Turning it up a gear yet again, Bonnie showcases her powerhouse vocals in an inspirational track that explores powerful themes of strength and emotional persistence.

As Bonnie explains, “Everyone can relate to life being difficult at times. We’ve all been through this. Sometimes impossible situations can make you feel like there’s no light at the end of the tunnel. It’s what you do or how you handle yourself in these circumstances that can really bring you out of the dark. ‘Unbroken’ helps the listener to realise they aren’t alone in their suffering. It’s about coming together and finding the strength to get through your troubles regardless of things life may throw at you…remaining unbroken and being true to yourself.”

‘Unbroken’ was written in Los Angeles, produced by Matt Rad (One Direction, Guy Sebastian, Demi Lovato) and mixed by legendary Grammy Award winning Chris Lord-Alge (Christina Aguilera, Green Day, Paramore, U2).

Since her debut single ‘Raise The Bar’, Bonnie Anderson has gone from strength to strength. Her second single ‘Blackout’ achieved Platinum accreditation after hitting the top 20 on the national Airplay Chart as well as the ARIA Singles Chart.

http://hushhushbiz.com/bonnie-anderson-ann...ingle-unbroken/

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jun 23 2015, 06:01 PM
Post #7
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

"Powerhouse vocals" sounds promising, as strong as the other singles were I don't think either of them showed her voice enough at all!

+Quote Post
crihanna
post Jun 24 2015, 05:56 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Regular
   No Gallery Pics

Pushed back to july 24 on iTunes.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2017 - 01:26 AM