BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ANNOYING PEOPLE TRAITS, :'((((((((((((((((((
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
RobBob
post Jul 26 2015, 11:36 PM
Post #1
GOT MY DEGREE IN THE BIG P-O-P ~
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 7,117

We're a bunch of people who just love to whinge when we want to, especially when it comes to Big Brother (yes, I'm lookin at chu, Liam).

But, what sort of things do you actually find annoying in people? I can be quite a tolerant person when I want to be but arrogance is one thing that particularly grinds my gears, I've noticed it in a few guys I've spoken to recently, one of which spoke to me for about 2 days and then now has stopped since I followed him on Instagram. Self-obsession and arrogance is never cool, that goes without saying.

On a sort of flip side to that, people who can't take a hint really wind me up. I can always tell in people when I feel like I've overstepped the mark, if they're not interested or if they simply don't like me, so I don't go out my way to keep talking. Sometimes I just think LEAVE ME ALONE with people who I've even had to be rude to when they've wound me up or they grind my gears but they persist on going on.

That probably makes me sound rude but ah well, everyone has their irks they find in people.

WHAT ARE YOURS?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Christmattias :/
post Jul 26 2015, 11:38 PM
Post #2
show ur id
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

me lately tbh sad.gif

+Quote Post
RobBob
post Jul 26 2015, 11:38 PM
Post #3

What do you mean 'you lately' ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
post Jul 26 2015, 11:41 PM
Post #4
show ur id
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Robot @ Jul 27 2015, 12:38 AM) *
What do you mean 'you lately' ohmy.gif

I find myself being a pretty annoying f*** on here lmao

I may elaborate on this tomorrow, and the theme of this topic in general, right now I need to sleep x

This post has been edited by Mattias: Jul 26 2015, 11:42 PM

+Quote Post
leewallace
post Jul 26 2015, 11:41 PM
Post #5
🙄
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 10,643

Anybody that is not flawless.

+Quote Post
NellyEverySundae
post Jul 26 2015, 11:43 PM
Post #6
#TeamKrustyKrab
Member No.: 20,675
   No Gallery Pics

I've always had an issue with argumentative people laugh.gif Unfortunately for me I have very low patience and so when I get into either a heated conversation with a classmate or just some classroom banter, I can get really REALLY frustrated! It's a two way street I guess considering I should try to be more patient and listen to the other side of a conversation but I just can't!

It's fine when it's just a little debate but when a person keeps on persisting on information that isn't true to be correct, I can get really peeved. Like my friend a few months back had a huge arguement with me in History about whether Britain were forced out of India or whether they left the country because they had just simply exploited it too much and no longer found the country to be purposeful. I went for the former but my friend refused to believe me! laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Nelly. S: Jul 26 2015, 11:46 PM

+Quote Post
RobBob
post Jul 26 2015, 11:43 PM
Post #7

QUOTE(Mattias @ Jul 27 2015, 12:41 AM) *
I find myself being a pretty annoying f*** on here lmao

I may elaborate on this tomorrow, and the theme of this topic in general, right now I need to sleep x

Don't worry so, Mattias, Plug the other night was good fun!

+Quote Post
Weiss Schnee
post Jul 26 2015, 11:44 PM
Post #8
賞賛 涼宮ハルヒ
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 12,929

Those with no sense of humour are the worst kind of people.

+Quote Post
post Jul 26 2015, 11:45 PM
Post #9
show ur id
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Robot @ Jul 27 2015, 12:43 AM) *
Don't worry so, Mattias, Plug the other night was good fun!

Always is! Sorry I didn't come on today, I was busy listening to Liam's voice, borderline arguing with Umi about Estonian accents, reading the UK National Curriculum and just being a general weirdo, might come on tomorrow!

+Quote Post
Weiss Schnee
post Jul 26 2015, 11:45 PM
Post #10
賞賛 涼宮ハルヒ
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 12,929

(Mattias, you're fine right now! It's been great seeing you let loose and saying whatever's on your mind of late)

+Quote Post
post Jul 26 2015, 11:46 PM
Post #11
show ur id
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Iz~ @ Jul 27 2015, 12:45 AM) *
(Mattias, you're fine right now! It's been great seeing you let loose and saying whatever's on your mind of late)

(lmao thank you!!!)

I have always respected you muchly tongue.gif

+Quote Post
leewallace
post Jul 26 2015, 11:48 PM
Post #12
🙄
Member No.: 10,643

QUOTE(Iz~ @ Jul 27 2015, 12:44 AM) *
Those with no sense of humour are the worst kind of people.

Yes.

+Quote Post
RobBob
post Jul 26 2015, 11:54 PM
Post #13

Similarly to the 'people who don't get the hint', people who try TOO hard with you are kind of annoying aswell. It has the reverse effect and just makes me like them even less because I don't find them natural and it's sort of awkward.

+Quote Post
Jake
post Jul 27 2015, 12:20 AM
Post #14
jenny from human resources
Group: Members
Member No.: 47

QUOTE(Robot @ Jul 27 2015, 12:36 AM) *
On a sort of flip side to that, people who can't take a hint really wind me up. I can always tell in people when I feel like I've overstepped the mark, if they're not interested or if they simply don't like me, so I don't go out my way to keep talking. Sometimes I just think LEAVE ME ALONE with people who I've even had to be rude to when they've wound me up or they grind my gears but they persist on going on.

That probably makes me sound rude but ah well, everyone has their irks they find in people.

WHAT ARE YOURS?

what's happened to you in the past year man? you've turned into a cliched mean bitchy gay. for anyone wondering this absolute reem of sanctimonous naive shite is directed at me. i've tried to resolve things with you nicely and sincerely and you instead choose to harbour a grudge and block them on plug.dj (and then turn round and ask people what they are talking about). what does blocking me do exactly? when there's about 6 people in a space and you block someone. it's so childish, petty and several times you've been asking people what we're talking about because you miss bits. you just end up looking like a lemon!

it's such a pity things have come to this, we opened up to one and other, i gave you advice on shit and was there for you when you were going through a tough time at the start of uni and this is how you turn. there's stuff you told me that i've always promised to keep confidential and i've never broken that. contrast that to taking my birthday thread, something nice and writing a spiteful subtitle anonymously, how nasty and not needed was that?

i really hope you find the nice you that used to be there and not this hackneyed katie hopkins bravado because it's really cringe-worthy and doesn't make you look good2 for no reason and makes you like really immature and a total negative nancy. we share a group of friends and they don't need the bad vibes between us, we had a few bickers and it's descended into this nonsense. as i said that's the last i have to say.

+Quote Post
Jake
post Jul 27 2015, 12:21 AM
Post #15

oh i'd say one last thing to you as well. it's SO much easier to be nice then it is to be nasty and it'lll get you a lot further too.

+Quote Post
Umi
post Jul 27 2015, 12:26 AM
Post #16
ma proie se surestime
Member No.: 14,659
   No Gallery Pics

Personally there aren't any traits in people that I find annoying. Everyone, especially those who browse and excessively post on BuzzJack, has something positive in them that will surely override any negatives. It is why I always try to get along with everyone.

+Quote Post
RobBob
post Jul 27 2015, 12:33 AM
Post #17

Oh, I quite agree for the most part, it's why I struggle every year with the 0s in the rate for example. A lot of people would have negatives I could speak of but even the trolls like AlexRange I can't help but be amused by their ridiculousness sometimes which generally override them for me.

Quite a negative thread I realise laugh.gif

+Quote Post
LexC
post Jul 27 2015, 12:38 AM
Post #18
unofficially fabulous
Member No.: 5,342

Sharing anything on social media with a bloody minion on it.

(okay that's more of an act than a trait but still I need to vent)

+Quote Post
Jake
post Jul 27 2015, 12:44 AM
Post #19

QUOTE(Robot @ Jul 27 2015, 12:36 AM) *

WHAT ARE YOURS?

oh and to answer this. i'm still not quite sure why we've fallen out, i until recently have thought very highly of you, one day you turned, i tried to fix it you wouldn't engage with me and kept the grudge going. you then unblocked me. i believe the other day you said "jake why didn't you you woot the redone song : ( " so at that point i think okay, things are getting better. i then today come across a redone song, i take time out of my day to send that to you because as far as i'm concerned things are better between us and it's nice to do a nice thing. you change your mind from one day to the next, how am i supposed to know the reaction to that nice, well placed gesture is that self-righteous, spiteful pile of rubbish. i'm fuming because i'm sick of trying to be nice when i don't know what the matter is, the passive aggressive quips, the childishness. it's just all so unnecessary and i've kept my cool throughout you being

oh and this didn't have to be brought out into a public place for all to see if you acted like an adult and passively aggressively referenced it in this here topic

and you turn to umi and say you agree with what he said. if that's the case then why create the thread in the first place?! it's really cringe mate!

+Quote Post
SᴀɴᴛᴀsLɪɴᴅsʟᴇɪɢʜ
post Jul 27 2015, 01:19 AM
Post #20
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

It takes a lot to annoy me most of the time, in general though I have to say close-minded people are the worst, you know those people who aren't open to new ideas and won't accept anything that's different from what they believe, that combined with stubbornness is a nightmare. Loud people as well, I don't mean people who are very bubbly and outgoing, just those who feel their voice is the most important in the room all the time and will say anything they need to say at 3 times the normal volume. Aside from that people who lie constantly as well and will spout some about of crap to seem like somebody they're not laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Lindsey ♌: Jul 27 2015, 01:19 AM

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2016 - 08:00 AM