Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Madonna to appear of A$AP Ferg album?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
post Jul 29 2015, 12:47 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 12,472

This is someone you're either going to know or have no clue about! laugh.gif A$AP Ferg is basically a hip-hop artist who is part of the A$AP Mob hip-hop collective which includes A$AP Rocky who you've probably got more of a chance of knowing (his song 'Everyday' is playlisted on Radio 1 and features Rod Stewart). I can only assume the two artists' music sounds the same. tongue.gif

Anyway, in a recent interview, A$AP Ferg suggested he has been working with Madonna for his next album:

"I got a lot of collaborations on there, I got a lot of my own songs on there, he said. So far, everybody I played it for said its crazy. I was in the studio with Pharrell, I was in the studio with Madonna, and they said, Oh, this is crazy. Missy said its crazy."

This follows on from rumours that Madonna was working with Kanye West and Drake for their upcoming albums and had a collab with Kendrick Lamar in the pipeline.

Is Urban Madonna something you want more of? Probs not
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Jul 29 2015, 12:48 PM
Post #2
Bovril Lasagna
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 5,572

Urbandonna is the best. More more more.
+Quote Post
post Jul 30 2015, 03:45 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 11,763
   No Gallery Pics

Can't wait to hear !!!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th October 2016 - 07:46 PM