BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lego games
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Josh!
post Aug 6 2015, 11:29 AM
Post #1
c:
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,692

I know pretty much everyone here but Math and UV are older than me but have any of you ever played the Lego games for Xbox or PS3/2 or anything.

Personally I love them even now despite definitely not being the target audience, I think there's just something so cute about seeing all your favourite characters in Lego form and seeing how the pull of their skills and powers and things. There's also a massive sense of achievement when you get them all too.

I own the two Harry Potter ones, Star Wars, Marvel superheroes and Jurassic World and really lookig forward to Marvel Avengers later in the year too.

HP ones are amazing but I don't have all the characters in either, I just like how they do things like the house ghosts where you can go round and scare people. Avada Kedavra is also the funnest thing to just wall around and kill people as a Death eater.

Star Wars is my favourite one from childhood, I just remember using force lightning on my cousin each time she came round to play. People like General Grevious were just so sick to play with and his moves just look so kewl in Lego form, because I've invested pretty much all my childhood in this I have all the characters.

Lego Marvel will always be my Summer Hols 2015 obsession because I've pretty much played it everyday, the flying characters are my faves because it's more practical to fly around a Lego New York whilst taking in all the sights from the sky, the Human Torch was probably my favourite because his flames and that look amazing. I have every character but Stan Lee because I am way too lazy to save them all.

Lego Jurassic World isn't really that great, the dinosaurs look amazing but it's annoying how you can only open up things like the T-rex in certain areas and stuff, not invested much of my time in this one.

I know this'll probably get no replies but someone please tell me you also have an addiction.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Regina
post Aug 6 2015, 11:37 AM
Post #2
Ooga Boo
Group: Members
Member No.: 5,572

I have all the Batman ones, the Indiana Jones ones, the Marvel one and the Lord of the Rings one, my favourite set of PS3 games ever

+Quote Post
Oliver
post Aug 6 2015, 11:41 AM
Post #3
Buzzjack's Finest Alcoholic.
Member No.: 15,367

I've got Lego Star Wars and Lego Star Wars II for PS2, Lego Pirates of the Caribbean and Lego Batman for PS3 and The Lego Movie game for PS4.

I love how laid back they are, something to play on a Sunday afternoon to relax. The trophies (as I'm a bit of a freak with those) on PS3/PS4 are also pretty easy to get so it makes me want to go through all the nooks and crannies in the each of the games.

+Quote Post
*Tim
post Aug 6 2015, 12:07 PM
Post #4
Jemma Lucy of t Seet
Member No.: 16,660

Lego Racer for the PC was THE BOMB back in the day heart.gif

+Quote Post
Nadolig Llawen!
post Aug 6 2015, 12:19 PM
Post #5
Radical Pink Troll
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

For PS2 I have the first 2 Star Wars and Indiana Jones.

For PS3 I have Clone wars, Harry Potter 1-4 and LOTR.

I live them but never get time to play them sad.gif

+Quote Post
Josh!
post Aug 6 2015, 03:42 PM
Post #6
c:

Hi here is a list of my favourite characters from the games because I am bored.

Professor Binns because the way they did the ghosts in the HP games were amazing and how you could scare people and stuff, he was my fave because he looks like a cute old man.

Bellatrix because she looks badass as f*** and her hair and stuff is just sick music.gif

Shacklebolt because he is the cutest and I love his lil hat and stuff, shame he's not more useful in the game but I like free-roaming with him.

Wolverine (Cowl) because he looks so much better with the cowl up, Wolverine is a bit of a crappy fighter in the game so I didn't use him much but he looks COOL.

Phoenix and Human Torch because they got the fire really right and they can fly which was like the best thing about Lego Marvel.

Iceman because his running/sliding animation was amazing and he could do that stairs thing which was just like omg yes this is amazing i can create ice stairs.

Yoda because he walks SO slowly and you're just thinking kill me and then he whips out a lightsaber and goes OFF and he just looks like a green blur and it's kewl.

GG was one of the best characters in a lego game because he was just so badass and the lightsaber combos and stuff just look sick, he can wipe out everyone in about one second.

Mystique was also really cool because she turns into the enemy which means they don't attack you lol

Ugh, I need a life. Thank you for having patience with me

+Quote Post
Regina
post Aug 6 2015, 03:45 PM
Post #7
Ooga Boo
Member No.: 5,572

THAT'S. DARK. PHOENIX. mad.gif

+Quote Post
Math ☂
post Aug 6 2015, 03:47 PM
Post #8
come on down to south park
Member No.: 19,852
   No Gallery Pics

I used to play Lego Star Wars. I still haven't watched the movies to this day but I was obsessed with the game <3

+Quote Post
Josh!
post Aug 6 2015, 03:49 PM
Post #9
c:

QUOTE(Regina @ Aug 6 2015, 04:45 PM) *
THAT'S. DARK. PHOENIX. mad.gif

Indeed from the bonus pack but a google search for ordinary lego phoenix didn't come up with an in-game pic of her with kewl fire wongs sad.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Aug 6 2015, 03:51 PM
Post #10
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Member No.: 10,139

QUOTE(*Tim @ Aug 6 2015, 01:07 PM) *

omg yes. My sister's nursery had it on the computer and because my mum used to volunteer and help out there some days, I'd often pretend to be ill from school so I could go with her and play it on the computer laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Klampus
post Aug 6 2015, 04:51 PM
Post #11
wtf are perfect places
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

These are my guilty pleasure! kink.gif

I have Star Wars (I, II & the Complete Saga), Indiana Jones (I & II), Batman (I) Harry Potter (I & II), Pirates of the Carribean and Marvel Superheroes.

I would say Harry Potter is definitely my favourite, probably helped by my love for the franchise but I think everything was spot on in it. I like the characters (mainly because of the flying) in Marvel and the New York 'hub' but the actual levels aren't too great.

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Aug 6 2015, 04:51 PM
Post #12
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

I has these:
QUOTE(*Tim @ Aug 6 2015, 01:07 PM) *

QUOTE(T Boy @ Aug 6 2015, 01:19 PM) *
For PS2 I have the first 2 Star Wars

I also has about 7 of the physical Lego games too.

+Quote Post
Sven10
post Aug 6 2015, 06:30 PM
Post #13
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 22,108
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Josh. @ Aug 6 2015, 11:29 AM) *
I know pretty much everyone here but Math and UV are older than me but have any of you ever played the Lego games for Xbox or PS3/2 or anything.

Personally I love them even now despite definitely not being the target audience, I think there's just something so cute about seeing all your favourite characters in Lego form and seeing how the pull of their skills and powers and things. There's also a massive sense of achievement when you get them all too.

I own the two Harry Potter ones, Star Wars, Marvel superheroes and Jurassic World and really lookig forward to Marvel Avengers later in the year too.

HP ones are amazing but I don't have all the characters in either, I just like how they do things like the house ghosts where you can go round and scare people. Avada Kedavra is also the funnest thing to just wall around and kill people as a Death eater.

Star Wars is my favourite one from childhood, I just remember using force lightning on my cousin each time she came round to play. People like General Grevious were just so sick to play with and his moves just look so kewl in Lego form, because I've invested pretty much all my childhood in this I have all the characters.

Lego Marvel will always be my Summer Hols 2015 obsession because I've pretty much played it everyday, the flying characters are my faves because it's more practical to fly around a Lego New York whilst taking in all the sights from the sky, the Human Torch was probably my favourite because his flames and that look amazing. I have every character but Stan Lee because I am way too lazy to save them all.

Lego Jurassic World isn't really that great, the dinosaurs look amazing but it's annoying how you can only open up things like the T-rex in certain areas and stuff, not invested much of my time in this one.

I know this'll probably get no replies but someone please tell me you also have an addiction.

Sorry Josh,
I have no game addiction, never had and never will have, but maybe a little bit music and charts!?
By the way: Where is you're new Josh Top 50?

+Quote Post
Josh!
post Aug 6 2015, 07:55 PM
Post #14
c:

Haha, well I suppose that is what the forum is there for but I'll always have a soft spot for fun little Lego games. My chart is on a bit of a hiatus because I'm a) lazy and b) going on holiday next week, thank you for taking an interest though! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2017 - 12:15 PM