BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Your First Time Drunk, lol
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
HowToPronounceMa...
post Aug 8 2015, 10:11 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

Inspired by the hangovers thread. I wasn't sure if I should create a new thread for this but whatever. It's time for a new Mattias thread.

Do you remember the first time you were drunk? I still laugh about mine daily and it's so funny to think and talk about it. Also, what are you like when drunk? etc. Don't be afraid to share your stories!

I'm pretty sure I was 14. I was home alone (which seemed to happen a lot) and as an extremely curious teenager, I saw two (or three? I think it was two) bottles of alcohol in my house and decided to try (I had tried alcohol before, but never as much). I actually can't remember exactly what they were, but I ended up mixing them, which was probably a mistake. I always drink rather quickly for some reason (need that kick fast I guess!) and so it started to kick in quite quickly. I remember doing it at my cytchen (we still can't spell that word here due to the filter! drama.gif) table. I remember the feeling of slowly but surely getting the buzz. I always get weirdly euphoric when I drink, so it was really fun. I remember I noticed myself getting dizzier and dizzier and I ended up dancing on my own lol. I went online and talked to a couple of people like "Hey I'm drunk!!!1" lmao. The next thing I remember is being pretty much passed out lying on the floor of the guest bedroom with vomit all over me and the floor. Suddenly I see like a weird random shape appearing on the stairs in front of me. It turned out to be my then best friend. Apparently my sister, who was one of the people I had told about being drunk, had sent him to look after me. Before that I do remember vaguely looking at a text message from him saying "Hey tipsy!" followed by something else probably, I'm not really sure.
So anyway. He was there all of a sudden and I kept lying on the floor looking at him lol. I was a mess. Then suddenly my sister was on the phone with us both and I remember shouting at her "I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!" (aww) and then she said that I should try to make myself vomit (not that I hadn't already done so unintentionally before this). I literally crawled into the bathroom and tried to make myself vomit, can't remember if it worked, probably did. My friend then proceeded to carry me into my bed. Then, hilariously, he brought me some orange peels in a bowl of hot water and told me to sniff them! I obeyed like a good student and did it, although it didn't really do much. It was cute though. He talked to my sister on the phone again as I was lying in my bed, a total mess, and I remember him saying to her "He's less drunk now", although I really don't think I was.
Eventually he left etc. The next morning I got up really early to clean up all the vomit before the others got home. I felt weird that morning, but not terrible. I have never had a proper hangover. My friend texted/called me that morning to tell me that I need to tell my mum about what happened, but I never did, even though I told him I would. Haha oops. My mum and her partner didn't even seem to notice that there was any alcohol missing.

It's funny because I also tried my first cigarette on my own. I was never influenced by peer pressure, more by my own sense of curiosity. I ended up smoking for a while, but gave it up ages ago, thank goodness! I do have some rather interesting smoking stories, but not sure I want to go into them right now. What I will say is, that same friend and I loved listening to Portishead's Dummy album as we were smoking in my room. I really don't like people smoking now and don't like the fact that I used to be a smoker. People are always surprised when they find out I was. #morethanmeetstheeye

When I drink, I don't get depressed or down, as some people do at times. I don't even particularly get significantly more talkative for some reason, what happens is more internal. Just a sense of well-being and an emotional buzz.

To be honest, I don't drink very often these days due to personal reasons (no, I'm not a recovering alcoholic). I would like to do it a little bit more often (wouldn't like to go over the top with it though!), but yeah...

Sorry for the essay, but this is fun kink.gif Please do share!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Aug 8 2015, 10:13 AM
Post #2
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

I was about 15 lool.

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Aug 8 2015, 10:22 AM
Post #3
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(SHADE RATE ADAM @ Aug 8 2015, 11:13 AM) *
I was about 15 lool.

I love this story! Very intriguing indeed.

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Aug 8 2015, 10:30 AM
Post #4
No wonder there's panic in this industry, I mean please...
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 67

+Quote Post
MauriahChristmaz
post Aug 8 2015, 10:40 AM
Post #5
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 20,217
   No Gallery Pics

It was on my 15th birthday, My grandmother did warn me in the afternoon that i shouldn't drink Bacardi Breezer as lemonade but i did and i couldn't walk up the stairs at the end of the day, my best friend and my father had to bring me upstairs which is quite embarrassing if you think about it. I had a 2 day hangover and my friends still talk about it because i did some embarrassing things which i cant remember anymore tongue.gif
I am a fun drunk though never aggressive always happy and giggly.

This post has been edited by Maurice Horan: Aug 8 2015, 10:43 AM

+Quote Post
*Tim
post Aug 8 2015, 10:42 AM
Post #6
Jemma Lucy of t Seet
Member No.: 16,660

I was 15 and it was during christmas celebration at school oops

+Quote Post
MauriahChristmaz
post Aug 8 2015, 10:44 AM
Post #7
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 20,217
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(*Tim @ Aug 8 2015, 12:42 PM) *
I was 15 and it was during christmas celebration at school oops

Yeah Christmas celebrations at school can be quite fun tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Doctor Blind
post Aug 8 2015, 10:47 AM
Post #8
#38BBE0 otherwise known as 'sky blue'
Member No.: 7,561
   No Gallery Pics

I was 18, and it was other people buying me drinks in this club and saying it was lemonade (really vodka and lemonade) in a deliberate effort to get me drunk. I remember very little other than turning up to a physics lecture still drunk the following morning and probably making a complete fool of myself.

I haven't stopped drinking since.

+Quote Post
Vülker
post Aug 8 2015, 10:52 AM
Post #9
üüü barracüda
Member No.: 10,222
   No Gallery Pics

16. Village summer party.
My aunt kept giving me drinks and shots and we ended up falling asleep together in a ditch at 7am until one of her friends found us and gave us a ride home.
At 11am she woke me up to go to the café. That was a harsh lesson on hangovers.

+Quote Post
Yuki On Ice~
post Aug 8 2015, 11:05 AM
Post #10
don't lose your way
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12,929

I was 14 and at a big party with mainly people my age at the beginning of Year 10. I hadn't really been to one of these parties before so had no idea what to expect, so just drank the beer they gave me (I never drink beer now, its taste is too awful but here I don't remember it being as awful) and all that happened was that I remember enjoying the feeling of light-headedness I got and later having to stand outside and breathe a bit because I overdid it on the food that was also there.

I can definitely remember that feeling (no hangover either) was one of the best 'drunk feelings' I've had, so it's set me up for a lifetime of getting tipsy but not too drunk to find that perfect balance.

+Quote Post
Nadolig Llawen!
post Aug 8 2015, 11:46 AM
Post #11
Radical Pink Troll
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

I was about 15 and at a friend's party. This was when everyone realised that I'm the life and soul of everything.

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Aug 8 2015, 11:48 AM
Post #12
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

I'm the only loser who got drunk for the first time on his own drama.gif

+Quote Post
LUKΞ
post Aug 8 2015, 11:59 AM
Post #13
Quand on arrive en ville
Member No.: 3,609
   No Gallery Pics

A school trip. I was 16 or 17. Wine. Vodka.
I went somewhere. I kissed... a post. Someone slapped me. I was in the shower with my classmates. In my underwear. It was cold and embarrassing.
This is all I remember.
sad.gif

+Quote Post
*Tim
post Aug 8 2015, 12:01 PM
Post #14
Jemma Lucy of t Seet
Member No.: 16,660

QUOTE(Mattias @ Aug 8 2015, 11:48 AM) *

Who gets drank on their own tho?

This post has been edited by *Tim: Aug 8 2015, 12:01 PM

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Aug 8 2015, 12:04 PM
Post #15
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(*Tim @ Aug 8 2015, 01:01 PM) *
Who gets drank on their own tho?

A weird curious 14 year old apparently.

Edit: Also, alcoholics. I've never been one though.

This post has been edited by Mattias: Aug 8 2015, 12:05 PM

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Aug 8 2015, 01:28 PM
Post #16
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

My friends house party, I'd just turned 15 (his birthday was a week or two after). First I had some sort of cider (can't remember exactly but it was probably just like 4%) because that was what I'd mostly drank before in my limited experiences, then I just kind of tried bits everything possible thinking that would be ok... It wasn't.

+Quote Post
NellyEverySundae
post Aug 8 2015, 02:50 PM
Post #17
#TeamKrustyKrab
Member No.: 20,675
   No Gallery Pics

I am yet to be drunk heehee.gif My friends lurve drinking at parties but I just can't stand the taste of it and the awful sensation I get at the back of my throat! I have had caffeine highs from Diet Coke from time to time which is not the same thing really but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

+Quote Post
Atonement
post Aug 8 2015, 03:23 PM
Post #18
Girl, put in work.
Member No.: 10,676
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Mattias @ Aug 8 2015, 01:48 PM) *

i didn't get drunk on my own for the first time but that is how i smoked my first cig. so at least you're not alone in that.

+Quote Post
KWEEN_DEE
post Aug 8 2015, 03:32 PM
Post #19
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 1,030
   No Gallery Pics

13. I downed half a bottle of vodka and wasn't able to touch the stuff again until I was 19.

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅsʟᴇɪɢʜ.
post Aug 8 2015, 03:48 PM
Post #20
Heda
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

I've yet to be properly drunk, I don't drink often usually just on occasion when I'm out or at a friends house etc, sometimes I will have a couple of drinks myself if I feel like it but I rarely do laugh.gif I think I just have a pretty high tolerance to alcohol because it's not like I intentionally don't drink much, I just don't seem to be that affected by it when I do. The worst I've probably been was last December I was round at a friends house and we were just drinking vodka and cokes, I think we maybe made a couple of cocktails in between I can't really remember, anyway I always feel really sleepy and my face gets really warm when I'm tipsy, usually thats after about 2 or 3 drinks and then from there I just get all talkative and giggly, this one night though I had about 6 vodka and cokes (probably 2 cocktails as well) and so did my friend, and I thought she was pretending to be drunk, she's that kind of person tbh, she was asking really weird things and messaging Cameron and a few other people as well so I thought she was just trying to be funny or try and find out stuff and use being drunk as an excuse if i got offended, idk I remember she was lying on her bed and I was lying on her floor, not passed out I just felt like it and I was putting youtube videos on on her T.V and then she's just like Lindsey, I'm so drunk and I was saying no you're just tipsy, you've had no more to drink than me and I'm fine but then the next thing she's in her bathroom throwing up and all sorts, I was a bit like wtf because according to her she goes out a lot and drinks double what we had had by this point and been fine, whereas I don't drink much and was only a little dizzy if anything, I woulda thought people who are used to that much alcohol would have a higher tolerance to it? Her mum ended up walking me home at like half ten, I'd only been there a couple of hours as well laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Lindsey ♌: Aug 8 2015, 03:49 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2017 - 02:52 PM