BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Coral5
post Aug 12 2015, 08:41 AM
Post #1
PTTP
Group: Banned
Member No.: 16,865
   No Gallery Pics

_

This post has been edited by Ever After: Dec 22 2015, 11:43 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ionderella
post Aug 12 2015, 08:46 AM
Post #2
ya ya ya i am lorde
Group: Members
Member No.: 4,397

+Quote Post
Klumzee
post Aug 12 2015, 08:48 AM
Post #3
it's alright to feel like a fat child in a pushchair
Member No.: 11,421

Iz you should be spreading online kindness! ohmy.gif

but in all seriousness rate comments are often hyperbolic statements that aren't really the truth and you're an easy target for -1s and 0s on here. If you enjoy posting on here keep doing what you're doing cause no one should have the right to take that away from you!

+Quote Post
Sceryl_Streep
post Aug 12 2015, 09:16 AM
Post #4
Miss Rodham, if you're nasty
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 11,709

I don't think it really is the intention of more than a few posters to make you feel personally victimised or to attack you. The rate is a high drama event and such interactions and comments are encouraged.

From a personal point of view, however, I would be quite happy for you to maintain a presence on Buzzjack if you are happy and content to try and fit in with the general attitudes and people on this site. There's nothing wrong with differences at all, but that works both ways. I know in the past you have posted some very thinly veiled homophobic remarks and that will never be tolerated on here. There's a lot more to you, so don't let that be what defines you.

+Quote Post
Colm
post Aug 12 2015, 09:35 AM
Post #5
Yes, it's me.
Member No.: 9,885

This is the downside of the rate. Member's relationships with Buzzjack can change and damage can be done. sad.gif

+Quote Post
SGrey
post Aug 12 2015, 10:09 AM
Post #6
When you look back on us, would you call that love?
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 20,182

Just because the rate is for drama doesn't justify any interaction. Sure, the person posting might have good intentions but how is the recipient supposed to know that?

+Quote Post
Qassändra
post Aug 12 2015, 11:42 AM
Post #7
DROTTNING!
Member No.: 480
   No Gallery Pics

Oh BORE OFF at Buzzjack falling AGAIN for a victimiser playing the victim and claiming to be OH SO VULNERABLE.

Alex, this website's active memberbase is majority men who are gay/bisexual/not gay now but check back in two years. You have known *exactly* what you have been doing when you declared the Eurovision Song Contest dead just because a drag queen won. Or responded to someone suggesting a gay man won this year with 'this isn't a contest just for gays', as if the sexuality of a winner made the slightest bit of difference to who a contest is 'for'. Or when you repeatedly refer to pretty much anything by a black person as amongst your least favourite songs in a given group. Or when you repeatedly go out of your way to say something like RuPaul's Drag Race is the worst show ever - yep, we got the message the first time. Or when you refer to artists fellow posters love as 'only someone gays and drug addicts could like'. Or when you respond to a joke that you might be gay with claims you're being 'bullied', as if it's something truly awful to be.

And this is before we even get on to how totally humourless you are when it comes to even the *slightest* joke about your...unique and avant garde music taste. Or that you throw a tantrum and claim there's no 'freedom of speech' because, uh, someone disagreed with you (also super-ironic given your views on the US and Russia not exactly being a haven for FREE COMMENTARY).

People don't hate you because you do H & Claire rates or threads about dull Lithuanian pop - there are plenty of other posters on here who've created shrines to some of the worst music known to mankind (just look at The Saturdays forum). They hate you because you come across as bigoted, intolerant of having your views challenged, and you rarely pass up an opportunity to demonstrate your views on the topic. THAT'S why you're getting 0s and -1s.

+Quote Post
Santa's Coming
post Aug 12 2015, 11:55 AM
Post #8
Creole Lady Mayonnaise
Member No.: 16,548
   No Gallery Pics

Maybe its because your a racist homophobic intolerant asshole?

+Quote Post
Colm
post Aug 12 2015, 12:09 PM
Post #9
Yes, it's me.
Member No.: 9,885

Perhaps there's a reason you are being bullied. Because you say such awful things.

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Aug 12 2015, 12:29 PM
Post #10
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

QUOTE(Teddy Sinclair @ Aug 12 2015, 12:55 PM) *
Maybe its because your a racist homophobic intolerant asshole?

Nail, meet hammer.

+Quote Post
Nadolig Llawen!
post Aug 12 2015, 12:32 PM
Post #11
Radical Pink Troll
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

I think I need a thread to explain my own vulnerability.

Aside from the obvious that has been mentioned in this thread already, Alex, you have an appalling habit of playing the victim. The most recent usernames are cringeworthy and you keep proclaiming things like downloads don't count as sales or such rubbish. It's fine to prefer the past, i do and so do others but it feels like those comments are made to provoke a reaction. Like Tirren said, your interests are hardly unique in this place so you should be able to discuss what you want and have a good time. But in order to do this, you need to be much more tolerant of others yourself. It's fine to have an opinion, but if you just disregard the views of others, you'll never be liked around here.

You've never cared for popularity before so I'm not sure why it's such a huge deal now. If someone says something bad about you, ignore it and hope they'll change their opinion instead of wishing death upon them.

+Quote Post
Coral5
post Aug 12 2015, 03:24 PM
Post #12
PTTP
   No Gallery Pics

This post has been edited by Ever After: Dec 22 2015, 11:46 AM

+Quote Post
Regina
post Aug 12 2015, 03:36 PM
Post #13
Ooga Boo
Member No.: 5,572

So you like gay people if they don't show or tell people that they are gay?

+Quote Post
Qassändra
post Aug 12 2015, 03:48 PM
Post #14
DROTTNING!
   No Gallery Pics

And what the fuck is wrong with people obviously being gay and talking about their lives and personalities? Go fuck yourself you heteronormative, socially prescriptive little freak. We aren't going to live by your respectability politics rules just because it makes you uncomfortable.

We're HERE, we're QUEER, and you can GO GET GORED BY A DEER

+Quote Post
*Ben*
post Aug 12 2015, 03:49 PM
Post #15
Chart Chat Slave
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 275

2. I don't hate anybody for being gay, it's your choice.

It's NOT a choice it's not a right and no one is "proud" to be gay, this is mostly a misinterpretation because of lack of knowledge.

You're wrong, this is not just a music forum, as you can see there are general discussion here about a lot of parts of life, also Sport forum and movies, soaps, technology etc.

Also it's already a wrong attitude to say "I don't have problems with gays, blacks, males, Americans etc BUT" because this is where you show the most your ignorance, you'd like to say how people should behave. That's why people say you're homophobe because you "don't have problems with gays" until they say they are gay... No matter what they say about their condition, you will think they are "proud to be gay".
So in another word don't be upset when people want to say how you should behave, you do the same.

And this sentence: I can don't understand a love feelings between two males, because I love ladies, but we are all different.
You don't have to understand it. I hate melons because I like peaches and strawberries but why should I think those people are worse because they like melons?
For me two humans like/love eachother, not a man and a woman or a man and a man or a woman and a woman.

+Quote Post
Coral5
post Aug 12 2015, 03:49 PM
Post #16
PTTP
   No Gallery Pics

=

This post has been edited by Ever After: Dec 22 2015, 11:47 AM

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Aug 12 2015, 03:50 PM
Post #17
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

This forum is supposed to be a place for EVERYONE. The Lounge isn't just a music forum, people who can't show their sexuality in real life for whatever reason are free to do so on here. If they overcompensate on here, so what? It doesn't hurt anyone. Some people express their musical opinions quite strongly and often, which to me is no often. People are free to use this forum how they wish, just because the banner at the top says "music" doesn't mean music is the one and only thing we can discuss. For some people, this is a place to interact and build relationships with like-minded people - for some people they might be fellow gays. Some of us (myself included) don't know many in real life, and this is a place to talk about things I maybe can't with my "real" friends. And I'm not changing that because one person feels uncomfortable that I mention a hot guy on an internet forum...

If you don't want to hear about people's lives, don't read the Lounge. It's the off-topic forum, and most people use it to offload about their lives in some way, and that's naturally going to include sexuality for a lot of us.

+Quote Post
Coral5
post Aug 12 2015, 03:53 PM
Post #18
PTTP
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Regina @ Aug 12 2015, 06:36 PM) *
So you like gay people if they don't show or tell people that they are gay?

You can say "I'm gay" when anybody ask you about it or in a special threads such as Lounge "Relationships", "Coming out", "Poll about sexual orientation", but there is not any reason for repeating it again and again million times in a discussions on any theme in almost every thread (check Eurovision part of forum and you can find a good samples of this behavior).

This post has been edited by Last Dreamer: Aug 12 2015, 03:55 PM

+Quote Post
Qassändra
post Aug 12 2015, 03:55 PM
Post #19
DROTTNING!
   No Gallery Pics

Of course, not that that stops you mentioning your loathing of a track by a black person or drag queen any place, any time.

Just SHIT OFF you repulsive bigot. This is a place for people like us to be who we are, safe from persecution and social disapproval for who we are. There are enough people like you in this world as it is.

+Quote Post
*Ben*
post Aug 12 2015, 03:55 PM
Post #20
Chart Chat Slave
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 275

QUOTE(Last Dreamer @ Aug 12 2015, 05:53 PM) *
You can say "I'm gay" when anybody ask you about it or in a special threads such as Lounge "Relationships", "Coming out", "Poll about sexual orientation", but there is not any reason for repeating it again and again million times in a discussions on any theme in almost every thread.

Excuse me, but I'm mostly in the chart forum, the music part of the forum and that statement is totally not true. People are not talking about how gay they are in the chart forum at all. Why do you have such a fear of the word gay? This is very disturbing what you say.

QUOTE(Last Dreamer @ Aug 12 2015, 05:53 PM) *
(check Eurovision part of forum and you can find a good samples of this behavior).

Eurovision is known for a favourite event for gay people. If you're uncomfortable with that, don't visit Eurovision forums anywhere (not just here).

+Quote Post

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2017 - 04:24 AM