BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cam - Burning House, 2nd single // stunning country ballad
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post Aug 12 2015, 04:00 PM
Post #1
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

Probably the most hauntingly sincere country song I've heard in AGES <3 I can't get enough of this, just stunning. Currently #32 on iTunes with just moderate country airplay, I'd love this to go top 20 overall like Little Big Town's Girl Crush did, once airplay really kicks in. I've got tears listening to this right now, it's astounding how something so simple can be so effective wub.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Riser
post Aug 13 2015, 03:47 AM
Post #2
King of nothing at all
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 19,534

What an incredible debut. She's been getting hyped around the industry for the past few months but I was expecting a more formulaic radio hit from her first, so to hear this instead was really impressive! Some "On the Verge" promo airplay has helped her loads too. One of the most refreshing country songs I've heard all year wub.gif There'd better be a video soon!

'Girl Crush' needed a TV performance to take off so I'm pleased this is doing so well without one, seeing as the next country awards show is three months away. By then airplay will for sure be high enough to make top 20 a possibility. But ANYWAY, regardless, amazing song.

+Quote Post
dhwe
post Aug 13 2015, 04:13 AM
Post #3
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,384

This reminds me a lot of "Safe & Sound", mainly in that it kind of leans more folk/Americana than straight-up country. I could end up really loving this.

+Quote Post
dhwe
post Aug 16 2015, 02:59 AM
Post #4
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,384

I'm really loving this now. The arrangement made me realize this could easily be a country-tinged track by Adele, similar to "Don't You Remember" or something. It would suit her very well if she covered it at least.

+Quote Post
Riser
post Oct 16 2015, 04:00 AM
Post #5
King of nothing at all
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 19,534

QUOTE(Riser @ Aug 12 2015, 11:47 PM) *
There'd better be a video soon!
Finally drama.gif

Good news: this is already certified Gold in the US!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2017 - 09:27 PM