BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What keeps you coming back to Buzzjack at the moment?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
RobBob
post Aug 12 2015, 08:53 PM
Post #1
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 7,117

In a 2 week period that, even if we don't always intend it to be that way, seems to revolve around negativity, let's work at restoring some form of positivity.

For me, this rate, while it's had its downs, have really highlighted to me how much I love Buzzjack. My average was just about higher than it's ever been and I feel, even if sometimes it might not seem that way, this place has reached a point where we feel like a community, there aren't lots of arguments and it's filled with lots of nice people who wants to be friends, not just enemies for the sake of the whole "lol negativity makes things interesting" kind of vibe.

Some of us, whether it's Jake or Jester who's been here for 10 years... or myself who's been here for nearly 8... or your Jade's, Lindsey's, Spinning Adam's who are newer to the place? What is it that keeps you wanting to come to Buzzjack right now? What are its positives?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cucumberella
post Aug 12 2015, 08:55 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 9,403

bjsc hands down.

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Aug 12 2015, 08:55 PM
Post #3
THE BLAZE *.*
Member No.: 18,061

Plug.dj, Nelly and April wink.gif kink.gif

+Quote Post
TheGrinch
post Aug 12 2015, 08:56 PM
Post #4
🙄
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 10,643

To continue being appreciated by every possible human.

+Quote Post
Slade
post Aug 12 2015, 09:00 PM
Post #5
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

Bré's Baps and Cakes.

(and 'cause there's so many people here that cheer me up by interacting with them. Specifically I originally joined for the chart forum as we all did but nowadays besides the Friday thread the main things keeping me here are the Lounge and BJSC, both always great fun. plug.dj and Skype are wonderful extensions. What even was my life 6 months ago???)

+Quote Post
Colm
post Aug 12 2015, 09:01 PM
Post #6
Yes, it's me.
Group: Members
Member No.: 9,885

AlexRange

+Quote Post
NellyEverySundae
post Aug 12 2015, 09:03 PM
Post #7
#TeamKrustyKrab
Member No.: 20,675
   No Gallery Pics

The Beyonce forum where there is a new Family Fortunes round which you should all take part in magic.gif

This post has been edited by NellyDoll. S: Aug 12 2015, 09:04 PM

+Quote Post
JosephCarey
post Aug 12 2015, 09:06 PM
Post #8
dreadlocked hair don't care
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,530

I could go on for a while about all the aspects I love about this site (particularly a few artist forums, UK charts, personal charts, BJSC, etc.) but ultimately I think they all boil down to the community here. I've really enjoyed getting to know a lot of you and I think (and hope) I've made some friends for life on here, and without the excellent people here, it would be a less appealing place for SURE.

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Aug 12 2015, 09:06 PM
Post #9
Surfing in paradise
Member No.: 3,474

The people & BJSC.

For a while a couple of years ago the BJSC Staff forum was the only thing drawing me to the site.

+Quote Post
RobBob
post Aug 12 2015, 09:08 PM
Post #10
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
Member No.: 7,117

I can honestly say, I've been here since late 2008 but this is definitely the most comfortable I've ever felt on the site and that's definitely down to such a strong, down to earth member base.

+Quote Post
Styles Bilinski
post Aug 12 2015, 09:09 PM
Post #11
alt er love
Member No.: 8,674

The prospect of seeing the upgrade each time I log in sad.gif

+Quote Post
Regina
post Aug 12 2015, 09:09 PM
Post #12
Ooga Boo
Member No.: 5,572

The buffet table.

+Quote Post
M.
post Aug 12 2015, 09:11 PM
Post #13
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

I'm addicted. That's pretty much it.

jk

I just love it here and I have developed such an emotional connection to this place, and also to plug.dj. I always feel like maybe I'm coming across a bit too sentimental when I talk like this, but who really cares. I definitely find there to be a more positive, welcoming atmosphere here lately which I am loving. I honestly can't even imagine my life without Buzzjack at this point, and I know that probably sounds a bit sad. There are so many wonderful, interesting people here that I never thought I would get to talk to. I have found that there are people like me in the world, that people can be more accepting than I used to think, and it's just a lovely thing to have here and such a great community to be a part of. You guys have also, whether intentionally or unintentionally, encouraged me to come out of my shell a lot more, and have allowed me to express myself better. I am hoping this will apply to my real life as well. I also love finding out what other people think and feel and what they get up to in their lives, and I seem to be able to develop my own personal connections to those things, because as I said, I have found that I am really not that different from a lot of people in this world. I used to just consider myself a total weirdo for some reason, and I have come to realise partly because of this place and you guys, that really, I am not as much of a weirdo as I thought.

xxx

+Quote Post
Jack
post Aug 12 2015, 09:15 PM
Post #14
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 223

To be completely honest, habit. I think I enjoyed BuzzJack more last year, but I will always come back to it because it feels like home almost in a very weird way.

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Aug 12 2015, 09:18 PM
Post #15
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

I came here for the sales information laugh.gif
I stayed for the music discussion, BJSC, plug.dj, discussion on personal life and I've really got to know some amazing people I'd unlikely ever speak to in real life.
If I were to go on here less and less (which let's be fair it's inevitable as much as we all love it right now tongue.gif ) I would certainly miss the people on here most of all.

+Quote Post
Santa's Coming
post Aug 12 2015, 09:19 PM
Post #16
Creole Lady Mayonnaise
Member No.: 16,548
   No Gallery Pics

Nothing i hate you all.

+Quote Post
M.
post Aug 12 2015, 09:20 PM
Post #17
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Hmm you guys do have a habit sometimes of calling me weird or odd though thinking.gif Maybe I should retract some of my previous post tongue.gif

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs.
post Aug 12 2015, 09:22 PM
Post #18
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

The Pretty Little Liars thread where I can post 3 massive paragraph posts a day and not have anyone be like wtf is this?! kink.gif

No really, I think I'm most drawn to the lounge because of all the quirky and interesting threads that are often in it, I like ones where people open up a bit in their posts and I feel like by reading them I know them a bit better, I am so interested in the kind of people you all are and finding out what you all bring the community. It's nice to have a place to discuss things and have a place to talk about just about anything.

BJSC too, I actually had that bookmarked for the first few months after joining BuzzJack rather than the main forum page because that's basically where I always was laugh.gif I like to think I've branched out a bit since then, but being able to find so much great music and share songs that I love and want others to feel that way about too is just amazing heart.gif

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Aug 12 2015, 09:32 PM
Post #19
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

QUOTE(Mattias @ Aug 12 2015, 10:20 PM) *
Hmm you guys do have a habit sometimes of calling me weird or odd though thinking.gif Maybe I should retract some of my previous post tongue.gif

I don't see you as wierd or odd tbh! (or maybe that's just me also being somewhat more wierd and odd laugh.gif )

+Quote Post
M.
post Aug 12 2015, 09:34 PM
Post #20
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(SHADE RATE ADAM @ Aug 12 2015, 10:32 PM) *
I don't see you as wierd or odd tbh! (or maybe that's just me also being somewhat more wierd and odd laugh.gif )

Yeah, it doesn't happen as often lately.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2017 - 12:24 PM