BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> First Impressions thread, Is there any particular first impressions of posters?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
MerryFlynnmas
post Aug 22 2015, 01:40 AM
Post #1
Sit Down. Be Humble.
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,835

First Impressions thread!

This thread is all about first impressions

Are they any rememberable first impressiosn of posters, did you think a person was too annoying, too nice, fake or Friendly etc? Did this impression change?

Would you still be open to convo's with those people even if they gave you wrong impression?

Post any you would like to share below. Also any advice on how to deal with first impressions.

Or in real life what is the first impression of you outside the computer?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Aug 22 2015, 02:15 AM
Post #2
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,005

Lots of members have showed different sides of them recently in particular. Ethan's bashing of his shadees had me howling to the mop and Mack has recently made me lmao with a couple of his recent posts. There's definitely no exhaustive list though.

+Quote Post
TheGrinch
post Aug 22 2015, 02:22 AM
Post #3
🙄
Member No.: 10,643

I only see the best in people

xo xo xo xo

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Aug 22 2015, 02:34 AM
Post #4
No wonder there's panic in this industry, I mean please...
Member No.: 67

I like to believe everyone likes Britney Spears.

Which, for me... is basically what cheeto said.

+Quote Post
M.
post Aug 22 2015, 10:17 AM
Post #5
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

- My first impression of Jade was that she "seemed ok!" That seems like such an insult now since she ended up getting my 11 in the rate soon after. We can laugh about it now though.

- My first impression of Adam was that he never seemed to log off plug. He was often in the Buzzjack room on his own during the day. I began to sometimes join him during those times and we became friends.

- My first impression of barbaric_dan was that he makes strange videos. I always did approve though!

- My first impression of Lindsey was that she was Cameron's twin.

- My first impression of Qässandra was that it was close to impossible to understand what he is talking about. lol. I don't fall into those traps much anymore.

- My first impression of Mattias was that he is odd.

- Not sure if this was really a FIRST impression, but for some mysterious reason I used to get the feeling that Bré was not very fond of me. I don't feel like that at all anymore.

- I also used to think April and Robot didn't like me.

- My first impression of princess_lotti only happened very recently and she seems really really cool and fun to talk to.

- For some strange reason, I used to never really notice much what SevenSees was all about, but now, over the past little while, he has started to become one of my favourite posters. Such an interesting, quirky character. Fun to read.

- My first impression of Tim was that he is one of those cool, popular guys you knew at school.

- My first impression of Jerick was that his then profile picture was pretty. I think he became my first Buzzjack friend.

- My first impression of Freeze was that he was Jerick's also attractive friend.

- My first impression of Sabrewulf, who is my friend in real life, and who introduced me to Buzzjack, was that he seemed down somehow, and needed someone to talk to. I said hi one day at school and we became really good friends. Please start posting again!

- My first impression of JakeWild was that he is a fellow Björk fan.

- My first impression of (Zach) was that he is fun to talk to and really nice.

"Would you still be open to convo's with those people even if they gave you wrong impression?"

I am ALWAYS up for a convo with ANYONE here. I LIVE for them!

"Or in real life what is the first impression of you outside the computer?"

A lot of people seem to think I am this computer nerd, which is not exactly true and annoys me quite a bit. I just use a computer mostly for enjoyment and happen to be doing courses in it because it came up as an opportunity and you have to do something in this world... You will ALMOST NEVER find me in a long-winded conversation about how much RAM is necessary or what make is the best or how to create HTML properly or what peoples' IP addresses are or how to hack someone etc. I just use a computer and love it, that's pretty much it. I don't get too technical about it. I think I am actually much more emotional and pleasure-seeking than people think.

I've been called weird a few times but not at all recently (except by Cal in this year's rate! lmao. But he meant it as a compliment <3). I never really knew what to make of it much, even though I have thought that about myself too.

People do say "Oh why are you so quiet" etc. but that was also a while ago, even though I am still fairly quiet in that thing called real life.

This tutor I used to have used to always say I was very patient, she was almost shocked. I find this interesting because I seem to vary between being very patient and being very impatient. I think maybe it depends on the situation.

People do say I'm nice and polite which, let's face it, I am.

This isn't a first impression but my mum says I am "abnormally philosophical" which pisses me off if I'm honest because I don't think I go over the top with it, and I rarely do it with her, also she has a friend who philosophises in every sentence and that doesn't seem to bother her.

Also not a first impression but still interesting. A friend of mine said I am "probably the soundest person I know" which was a complete ohmy.gif and wub.gif moment and I'm not quite sure what to make of it. I really should meet up with the guy. We used to see each other like every day.

Sabrewulf said I am really funny which was also flattering, but he also said I have a tendency to assume that I know something about a topic when really I might not. It's kinda hard to explain what I mean, but he made me realise that it's true. Like about how I might say "Oh I know exactly how that person feels" or whatever, which, from a certain angle, is indeed quite ridiculous.

He also said I have a really dirty mouth which I am beginning to realise sad.gif There are worse people for that though.

Great thread Harry! I can't really remember what my first impression of you was, probably the same as it is now! i.e. you are one of the loveliest people I know but also kinda dirty, hehe.

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Aug 22 2015, 10:22 AM
Post #6

QUOTE(Mattias @ Aug 22 2015, 11:17 AM) *
- My first impression of Adam was that he never seemed to log off plug. He was often in the Buzzjack room on his own during the day. I began to sometimes join him during those times and we became friends.

- My first impression of barbaric_dan was that he makes strange videos. I always did approve though!

- My first impression of Lindsey was that she was Cameron's twin.

- My first impression of Mattias was that he is odd.

- Not sure if this was really a FIRST impression, but for some mysterious reason I used to get the feeling that Bré was not very fond of me. I don't feel like that at all anymore.

laugh.gif yeah I keep it open while doing my playlist.
He makes videos? They're STRANGE TOO? Channel plz teresa.gif
What made you think that mellow.gif
Only your first impression or do you still think that?
I second this. And where are you other comments Bré? rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
M.
post Aug 22 2015, 10:25 AM
Post #7
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE('SPADZ @ Aug 22 2015, 11:22 AM) *
He makes videos? They're STRANGE TOO? Channel plz teresa.gif

Only your first impression or do you still think that?

I can't remember what his channel is, ask him!

Yes, I am odd. Duh.

This post has been edited by Mattias: Aug 22 2015, 10:25 AM

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Aug 22 2015, 10:28 AM
Post #8

QUOTE(Mattias @ Aug 22 2015, 11:25 AM) *
I can't remember what his channel is, ask him!

Yes, I am odd. Duh.

Funny how all the Owl City stans of the site are odd laugh.gif

+Quote Post
M.
post Aug 22 2015, 10:28 AM
Post #9
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE('SPADZ @ Aug 22 2015, 11:28 AM) *
Funny how all the Owl City stans of the site are odd laugh.gif

Yeah, Iz is pretty odd too kink.gif

+Quote Post
MerryFlynnmas
post Aug 22 2015, 10:31 AM
Post #10
Sit Down. Be Humble.

Matt omg that massive paragraph, First impressions king laugh.gif

+Quote Post
M.
post Aug 22 2015, 10:34 AM
Post #11
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Ezra @ Aug 22 2015, 11:31 AM) *
Matt omg that massive paragraph, First impressions king laugh.gif

Aw thank you <3

I love writing massive paragraphs on here, I'm not sure if everyone loves reading them though lmao

I am so glad you made this topic because I was on the verge of making one about how people see you in real life.

+Quote Post
M.
post Aug 22 2015, 10:40 AM
Post #12
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

My first impression of 152chris was probably the same as JakeWild, since they are the same person.

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Aug 22 2015, 01:30 PM
Post #13
THE BLAZE *.*
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 18,061

My first impression of Buzzjack was 'how the hell do I work this'

+Quote Post
Yuki On Ice~
post Aug 22 2015, 01:44 PM
Post #14
masala me
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12,929

QUOTE(Mattias @ Aug 22 2015, 11:28 AM) *
Yeah, Iz is pretty odd too kink.gif

We emulate our master, Adam Young, in all his geeky, awkward grandeur.

+Quote Post
M.
post Aug 22 2015, 01:45 PM
Post #15
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(ShIzune @ Aug 22 2015, 02:44 PM) *
We emulate our master, Adam Young, in all his geeky, awkward grandeur.

+Quote Post
MerryFlynnmas
post Aug 22 2015, 04:21 PM
Post #16
Sit Down. Be Humble.

My first impression of Buzzjack is what do I do tbh was unsure what to do when I first joined laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Slade
post Aug 22 2015, 06:33 PM
Post #17
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

I touched quite a bit on first impressions in my rate this year, for example I had immense paranoia for a while that Bal and Seven both didn't like me and it turns out that wasn't the case at all - my people reading skills are rusty to say the least at times. laugh.gif Also the fact I presumed Regina was female, oops.

I can't remember any alarmingly negative first impressions which is a bit boring, though I do remember being intimidated by a couple of members for a while before realising that was rather silly and we now get on perfectly fine (Jake, for example).

Mostly it is members that I originally liked making me love them even more - Bray, Rob, Leww, yourself... hooray we are a place full of loveable people. "You seem okay" was probably one of the better rate comments I received that year actually Mattias, haha. <3

+Quote Post
Regina
post Aug 22 2015, 06:35 PM
Post #18
Ooga Boo
Member No.: 5,572

I get that alot tbh Jade sad.gif

+Quote Post
Candlelit Snow
post Aug 22 2015, 06:37 PM
Post #19
Life is so much queefier than we allow ourselves to think x
Member No.: 18,639
   No Gallery Pics

First impresiona of Regina in this thread: seems like a reet old Cee you next Toosday.

+Quote Post
CodySleighBell-y
post Aug 22 2015, 07:46 PM
Post #20
Que eu vou jogar bem na sua cara
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

Okay, story time.

I was a bit on edge coming into this forum because my last forum was too busy conducting witch hunts and tearing each other apart like a bunch of cannibals. I know a few of you even shagged me for the hashtag in my first username for trying to be a Michael alias. That first month was a bit of a mess, so I kinda strayed away from it, making only 40-ish posts a day. I think it wasn't until January that I was able to come on my own as a poster and as an individual, because this community really praises the individual, and that's really gotten me to love this forum.

I remember not getting along with T Boy at most during my first two months then just growing on each other.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 03:42 AM