BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Eating Habits
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
(Zach)
post Aug 22 2015, 02:12 PM
Post #1
AKA LoveKiller
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 18,512

Sorry if this has been discussed before as I'm sort of new to The Lounge.

Being one of the biggest foodies I know, I'm wondering what people's eating habits are. What are your favorite foods? Do you eat three meals a day? Do you cook? Do you skip breakfast? I'm wondering how odd my habits are. I'd also like to learn about what's common in countries other than America.

I pick at food throughout the day and rarely sit down for a meal unless I'm out somewhere or having dinner with friends or family. I also can't eat a lot in the morning and will usually settle for a granola bar, yogurt, or something else I can grab on my way out the door. I have also been known to eat ice cream for dinner kink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Aug 22 2015, 02:18 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

I do nothing BUT eat and yet retain my figure~

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Aug 22 2015, 02:24 PM
Post #3
THE BLAZE *.*
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 18,061

I usually try to have 3 meals a day, but always end up snacking throughout the day. I am currently obsessed with strawberries which I guess is good since they are fruit laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Winter Wombatlan...
post Aug 22 2015, 02:30 PM
Post #4
The owls are not what they seem
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

I try to have three meals, but I sometimes wake up too late, so I have something when I get up, the odd snack for the rest of the day and then dinner in the evening. I also tend to stay up late so end up hungry at like 2am drama.gif Not particularly healthy I know and it is something I aim to fix...in due course, but hey I'm still thin despite it kink.gif

Grapes & Crackers are my weaknesses.

This post has been edited by Chez Wombat: Aug 22 2015, 02:31 PM

+Quote Post
Riser
post Aug 22 2015, 03:06 PM
Post #5
King of nothing at all
Member No.: 19,534

As everyone knows I love food and love to eat but I'm also really disciplined about it which has kept me from getting fat. I stick with three meals a day, and usually at the same times each day, because I don't like the feeling my stomach gets when I delay/skip a meal or just eat throughout the day. I'm much better off with a routine. That said I definitely plan my day around eating and can't understand when someone says they "forgot to eat". laugh.gif As for favorites, mine is pulled pork and I also eat a lot of peanut butter.

+Quote Post
(Zach)
post Aug 22 2015, 04:17 PM
Post #6
AKA LoveKiller

QUOTE(Riser @ Aug 22 2015, 03:06 PM) *
As everyone knows I love food and love to eat but I'm also really disciplined about it which has kept me from getting fat. I stick with three meals a day, and usually at the same times each day, because I don't like the feeling my stomach gets when I delay/skip a meal or just eat throughout the day. I'm much better off with a routine. That said I definitely plan my day around eating and can't understand when someone says they "forgot to eat". laugh.gif As for favorites, mine is pulled pork and I also eat a lot of peanut butter.

This. How is that a thing? When I'm not eating I'm usually thinking about the next time I get to eat laugh.gif

+Quote Post
AdamAloud
post Aug 22 2015, 04:25 PM
Post #7
I was born 7 million years ago in Sweden, Africa
Member No.: 11,955

I never used to eat breakfast as I couldn't stomach food first thing in the morning, but since I decided to be a bit healthier a couple of months ago I started to force breakfast down, usually 2 Weetabix. And now I can't function if I haven't had any breakfast! I've also stopped snacking so much, especially later on at night now I stick to 3 meals a day.

I've become quite the cook now as well! I few years ago the best I could manage was anything that only took a ping in the microwave, now you can't stop me! I can make soups, curries, pasta sauces etc. from scratch.

+Quote Post
lewistgreen
post Aug 22 2015, 04:53 PM
Post #8
Feliz Navidadbod
Member No.: 19,585

I'm going to go ahead and be brutally honest here:
I don't eat breakfast, I just guzzle coffee/tea/whatever caffeine I can get in me
If at work, I usually don't eat and then snack/binge like mad when I get home and have no set meal structure
But if I'm off work I will always have lunch and dinner.

I'd say my biggest weakness is snacking. I cannot function without something there just to tide me over.

This post has been edited by lewistgreen: Aug 22 2015, 04:54 PM

+Quote Post
Kath
post Aug 22 2015, 05:05 PM
Post #9
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 2,980

I love food. I wouldn't eat anything else.

+Quote Post
CodySleighBell-y
post Aug 22 2015, 05:12 PM
Post #10
Que eu vou jogar bem na sua cara
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

Does anyone else eat Nutella straight from the jar? That's one of my guilty pleasures.

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Aug 22 2015, 05:13 PM
Post #11
THE BLAZE *.*
Member No.: 18,061

QUOTE(Cody Slayberry @ Aug 22 2015, 06:12 PM) *
Does anyone else eat Nutella straight from the jar? That's one of my guilty pleasures.

I stopped doing that when I realized I could consume the jar in a day! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Aug 22 2015, 05:18 PM
Post #12
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

QUOTE(lewistgreen @ Aug 22 2015, 05:53 PM) *
I'm going to go ahead and be brutally honest here:
I don't eat breakfast, I just guzzle coffee/tea/whatever caffeine I can get in me
If at work, I usually don't eat and then snack/binge like mad when I get home and have no set meal structure
But if I'm off work I will always have lunch and dinner.

I'd say my biggest weakness is snacking. I cannot function without something there just to tide me over.

This is basically me laugh.gif I have breakfast very rarely, if I have to go out early and I have time I might get something from Greggs or whatever but for the summer especially being between A Levels and uni I don't have much structure in general so I get up too late for breakfast sometimes, then just skip to lunch and have dinner, other times I'm just not hungry at the normal times and in my house there are two bedrooms downstairs so you can't "make noise" by cooking too late... So i'll maybe just buy something at Tesco down the road. It depends, my eating habits are quite erratic but never that healthy kink.gif

Long story but for me it comes down more to environment/my circumstances than anything else, and it all kind of impacts my whole day and the way I eat, but I know it should be better laugh.gif

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Aug 22 2015, 05:30 PM
Post #13
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

I do love my ham wraps and the odd cookie like 5 times a week from Lidl (yum) and I do get a bit worried about my weight but I really shouldn't as I'm even slightly below the average BMI level laugh.gif
However, I also have many bananas a day (like 3 or 4 on average) and I often have fruit salad every other week so on that week it's around 5 days in that week I have one or two bowls of it. I don't exercise really but I guess it helps to not have a car so we have to walk places (although me and my mum are planning to have driving lessons so watch that BMI go up laugh.gif )

+Quote Post
(Zach)
post Aug 22 2015, 05:48 PM
Post #14
AKA LoveKiller

QUOTE(Cameron @ Aug 22 2015, 05:13 PM) *
I stopped doing that when I realized I could consume the jar in a day! laugh.gif

I once ate half a jar of Nutella and haven't eaten it since...

+Quote Post
UltraReputation
post Aug 22 2015, 06:00 PM
Post #15
I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

I am the most fussiest eater. I literally like about 3 foods.

+Quote Post
Slade
post Aug 22 2015, 06:25 PM
Post #16
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

A KFC is what is planned for dinner tonight which says it all really. I've always been quite a fussy eater for years now which my parents have very much resented, especially when eating out. I'd like to say my eating habits are marginally better in terms of the variety of foods I've tried the past few years, which I'd have firmly avoided beforehand. However it's no lie that my diet is quite shocking and far too unhealthy at the minute, I'd be the size of a house I imagine if my portions weren't quite small for the most part. Going to make a conscious effort in the future to try and improve things, but over my dead body are kebabs ever being totally fleshed out of my diet.

+Quote Post
(Zach)
post Aug 22 2015, 06:48 PM
Post #17
AKA LoveKiller

I'm big on variation in my diet and love all kinds of food. However I do tend to go through phases where I love a certain food then get sick of it. My bagel phase has just ended and I am onto a chicken phase. Wish I could join you at KFC Jade! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
CodySleighBell-y
post Aug 22 2015, 07:47 PM
Post #18
Que eu vou jogar bem na sua cara
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Cameron @ Aug 22 2015, 10:13 AM) *
QUOTE((Zach) @ Aug 22 2015, 10:48 AM) *
I once ate half a jar of Nutella and haven't eaten it since...
Either you're getting pretty small jars or I'm just not binge watching enough shows.

+Quote Post
JosephCarey
post Aug 22 2015, 08:10 PM
Post #19
dreadlocked hair don't care
Member No.: 13,530

Food is an INTERESTING topic for me, because my diet is quite restricted. I guess the short way of saying it is that I'm a fussy eater, but in longer terms, it's more of a phobia of trying new food that I have. When I was younger, I had a sore throat or something and I think it hurt to eat certain foods, and I never started eating them again laugh.gif It was so long ago that I found out how it started from my dad a few months ago lol, it's been so long that I don't even know the reasoning. But yeah, I cannot bring myself to try new food and therefore my diet is fairly limited (nowhere near as bad as what you see on Freaky Eaters and the like though). I don't struggle or anything, I'm not under or overweight and health-wise I'm fine.

When I'm up early, I do tend to have three meals a day, but when on holiday time like I am right now, I tend to have brunch, tea and then a late night snack laugh.gif I pretty much do all my meals myself, not that they're anything more than microwaving something or putting some chips in the oven most of the time anyway.

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Aug 22 2015, 08:20 PM
Post #20
feminist icon
Member No.: 21,777

QUOTE('SPADZ @ Aug 22 2015, 06:30 PM) *
I do love my ham wraps and the odd cookie like 5 times a week from Lidl (yum)

Lidls pretty much supply most of my lunch during school times bc of how cheap and delicious the bakery is dance.gif

I'm trying to eat three meals a day. It's not working, I'm finding it hard to get into a routine of eating breakfast as I'm so used to just skipping it , but whenever I do actually eat breakfast I feel better throughout the day :') I'm quite consistent with eating lunch & dinner tho and I'm getting a lot better at actually making myself proper food biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

My favourite food is chicken/vegetable sushi (not fish as I don't eat any kind of fish).

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2017 - 10:19 AM