BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Strange Experiences, Psychic Seven?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
M.
post Aug 22 2015, 09:03 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

This is the last thread I'm gonna create for like a year.

I just really wanted to create this one.

Please discuss any "strange" experiences you've had. I've probably had so many. What triggered my wish to create the thread was that a few minutes ago, I was listening to a song and at the same time, I was also browsing some website (I forget the details) and just as a word in the song was playing, I read that word. At the exact same time. I have seen other people here talk about this as well (152chris, I still remember your 'dishwasher tablets' story at the supermarket laugh.gif) and I find it really interesting. Maybe it's a coincidence but the funny thing is, it happens to me a lot.

Do you ever sense what's about to happen? This happens to me sometimes when I am talking to someone. This particular one doesn't happen as often, but it does happen sometimes. It's like I know what they're going to say. And then they say it.

Another thing that has happened countless times with me is, and this is like the reading thing. I would be watching TV and a word just randomly pops into my head, and then literally a couple of seconds later someone on TV says that word. This happens in real life too. I remember when I was at college, we were just sitting around talking and I thought of the word 'carrot' for some reason, and then the next second someone actually said it!

I also get déjà vu so much. Basically when you feel like you've been in a situation before. It is so weird, I haven't decided whether or not I like it sad.gif It happens to me at the most random times, for no obvious reason. It seems to happen a lot when I'm chatting to someone online, has happened on plug too a couple of times. Someone says something or whatever, and I just get this incredibly strange feeling like this has already happened before. And it's like... It's not just what they say. It may begin with what they say, but then other things come into it too, like I may feel like I've been in this exact body position before as they were supposedly saying that thing previously etc. Then it starts to fade away in a matter of seconds. It lasts maybe for a maximum of twenty seconds for me.

I know these things may seem weird or whatever, but it's not my fault that it happens to me tongue.gif

Anything like that!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nadolig Llawen!
post Aug 22 2015, 09:05 PM
Post #2
Radical Pink Troll
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

I get déjà vu every now and then. Often in the classroom as well and I end up looking like a turd by asking the kids if this had all happened before.

+Quote Post
152chris
post Aug 22 2015, 09:36 PM
Post #3
down with jakewild
Member No.: 10,105
   No Gallery Pics

hahaha mattias i was just about to whip out that story but apparently ive mentioned it enough !!!

+Quote Post
M.
post Aug 22 2015, 09:41 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(152chris @ Aug 22 2015, 10:36 PM) *
hahaha mattias i was just about to whip out that story but apparently ive mentioned it enough !!!

I think of you whenever that song comes on tbh laugh.gif

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Aug 22 2015, 10:48 PM
Post #5
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

Gosh. I've had so many lol. So many you'd have to wait until the new site for me to give an example laugh.gif
But in general, I like to pretend things are possible when I know they certainly are not. And I find it weird that when I occasionally look at the timer when watching a film or something it's 95% of the time a significant time like 20:00 or 123:00 or just about to or just passed a nice round time. It's a coincidence? laugh.gif of course it is. But after the 43rd time then, then it gets spooky :ghost:

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs.
post Aug 22 2015, 11:49 PM
Post #6
Heda
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

I don't really have many of these experiences but sometimes something will happen, like I will be talking to someone about something and it feels like I've had a dream where this scenario has played out, which is weird because I don't really dream or if I do I just don't remember them, kinda hard to explain bc it's not like deja vu where I feel like I've experienced it in person before, it's more of an in my head subconscious thing? This probably makes no sense laugh.gif

+Quote Post
JSG
post Aug 23 2015, 05:22 AM
Post #7
'Run Away With Me'
Member No.: 18,473

I think the weirdest thing that happens for me is when I'm reading and a lot of the time when I read certain words I'll hear them on the TV at the exact same time I'm reading them or if I'm listening to music I'll hear a word at the exact same time I read it. It's weird laugh.gif

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Aug 23 2015, 07:58 AM
Post #8

QUOTE(JSG @ Aug 23 2015, 06:22 AM) *
I think the weirdest thing that happens for me is when I'm reading and a lot of the time when I read certain words I'll hear them on the TV at the exact same time I'm reading them or if I'm listening to music I'll hear a word at the exact same time I read it. It's weird laugh.gif

I get that too laugh.gif

+Quote Post
M.
post Aug 23 2015, 09:54 AM
Post #9
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE('SPADZ @ Aug 22 2015, 11:48 PM) *
Gosh. I've had so many lol. So many you'd have to wait until the new site for me to give an example laugh.gif
But in general, I like to pretend things are possible when I know they certainly are not. And I find it weird that when I occasionally look at the timer when watching a film or something it's 95% of the time a significant time like 20:00 or 123:00 or just about to or just passed a nice round time. It's a coincidence? laugh.gif of course it is. But after the 43rd time then, then it gets spooky :ghost:

omg the timer thing! That's another thing that happens to me. A lot. It's often like you mentioned, and also it's often 12:12 or something like that. Same when I look at the regular clock. Another thing that used to happen to me a huge amount was that when I looked at the time on my phone, the minute changed right as I was looking at it lmao

This post has been edited by Mattias: Aug 23 2015, 09:54 AM

+Quote Post
Rooney
post Aug 23 2015, 10:53 AM
Post #10
WINTER IS COMING
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 88

I get deja vu all the time, and I can never work out whether I've dreamt about the moments before or it's all in my head. There's been a couple of times where I am 100% certain I've dreamt about the situation before it happened (usually really random stuff), but the rest - idk, I put it down to all the pizza I used to eat.

+Quote Post
M.
post Aug 23 2015, 11:11 AM
Post #11
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

I don't think the thing about getting a feeling I've dreamt about something has happened to me. Has anyone here experienced sleep paralysis? It has never happened to me but I find it fascinating. Must be absolutely terrifying though.

+Quote Post
Vülker f Beyoncé
post Aug 23 2015, 11:29 AM
Post #12
üüü barracüda
Member No.: 10,222
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Mattias @ Aug 23 2015, 12:11 PM) *
I don't think the thing about getting a feeling I've dreamt about something has happened to me. Has anyone here experienced sleep paralysis? It has never happened to me but I find it fascinating. Must be absolutely terrifying though.

Actually this sorta happened to me for the first time the other day. I was having a dream within a dream which was more like a nightmare within a dream. The nightmare made me wake up inside that dream but at the same time I woke up too except my body didn't. I tried to move but I couldn't as my body was too heavy and I tried to open my eyes but all I could see was this dream-like storm outside my window. It was pretty weird and the first time I felt like my body and myself were not one.

+Quote Post
Rooney
post Aug 23 2015, 11:29 AM
Post #13
WINTER IS COMING
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 88

QUOTE(Mattias @ Aug 23 2015, 12:11 PM) *

Have you ever had lucid dreams? Now those are freaky.

+Quote Post
M.
post Aug 23 2015, 11:49 AM
Post #14
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Rooney @ Aug 23 2015, 12:29 PM) *
Have you ever had lucid dreams? Now those are freaky.

Yes, a few times, but only very briefly. I didn't find it freaky actually. I have a friend who actually was interested in seeking out having one tongue.gif He didn't succeed.

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Aug 23 2015, 01:41 PM
Post #15

I would die to have a lucid dream tbh. I hear phenibut increases the likeliness of experiencing one so wish me luck tonite happy.gif

+Quote Post
Candlelit Snow
post Aug 23 2015, 01:49 PM
Post #16
Life is so much queefier than we allow ourselves to think x
Member No.: 18,639
   No Gallery Pics

Once, a friend said they would phone at 6. I thought pfft they will phone later.

And then ... they phoned at 6:03. ohmy.gif My predictiob was right. Spooky right???

+Quote Post
M.
post Aug 23 2015, 01:59 PM
Post #17
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE('SPADZ @ Aug 23 2015, 02:41 PM) *
I would die to have a lucid dream tbh. I hear phenibut increases the likeliness of experiencing one so wish me luck tonite happy.gif

Well the ones I've had were really nothing special. They were literally just me being aware for like ten seconds that I was dreaming. I wasn't able to control the dream or anything.

+Quote Post
Candlelit Snow
post Aug 23 2015, 02:03 PM
Post #18
Life is so much queefier than we allow ourselves to think x
Member No.: 18,639
   No Gallery Pics

Another time I cooked some Rice in the microwave. The packet said 3 minutes but it only took 2 and a half ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Aug 23 2015, 02:07 PM
Post #19

QUOTE(SexySummerFruits @ Aug 23 2015, 03:03 PM) *
Another time I cooked some Rice in the microwave. The packet said 3 minutes but it only took 2 and a half ohmy.gif

That's probably the least weird experience in this thread tbh.

+Quote Post
M.
post Aug 23 2015, 02:11 PM
Post #20
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Let's be friends Michael tbh. I am beginning to see what others see.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2017 - 06:06 PM