BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> RESULTS: Big Brother Winners • Least Favourite
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post Aug 25 2015, 08:09 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
2nd Sophie Reade (17 votes, 53.12%)

In second place is the bubbly winner of Big Brother 10. When she first went in, Sophie didn't seem like your typical Big Brother winner. She's blonde and pretty with big boobs - normally she'd be an eviction target by week 3! But the nation took Sophie to their hearts as it emerged she wasn't your typical self centred blonde glamour model. Sophie was a lot of fun, able to laugh at herself and take a joke - she was the life of the party. My personal favourite moment was her singing Pie Jesu for the anniversary wedding task laugh.gif She was nominated numerous times as punishment for rule breaking, but made it to the final and won over Siavash with 78% - the second highest % ever (behind Josie Gibson's 81%).

1st Kate Lawler (15 votes, 46.88%)

So, your winner by a small margin of 2 votes, is Kate, the winner of Big Brother's thrid series in 2002. This was a time before there were really any wannabes on Big Brother, so nice, normal girls like Kate were commonplace. She was seldom nominated by her fellow housemates, as she got with most of them by being equally a girl and "one of the lads", so only faced eviction twice. With her relatable personality and down to earth demeanour, Kate beat Jonny Regan to the title with 58.05% of the vote and has since found success as a radio DJ for both Capital and Kerrang. She can also add "least disliked Big Brother winner" to her CV, slayage.

------

Full results:

16th Helen Wood (23 votes)
15th Cameron Stout (6 votes)
14th Sam Evans (9 votes)
13th Luke Anderson (6 votes)
12th Aaron Allard-Morgan (9 votes)
11th Rachel Rice (8 votes
10th Brian Dowling (10 votes)
9th Brian Belo (6 votes)
8th Chloe Wilburn (13 votes)
7th Anthony Hutton (13 votes)
6th Craig Phillips (9 votes)
5th Josie Gibson (10 votes; 7 votes in tiebreak)
4th Nadia Almada (10 votes)
3rd Pete Bennett (12 votes)
2nd Sophie Reade (17 votes)
1st Kate Lawler (15 votes)
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Roba.
post Aug 25 2015, 08:22 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Rob aah
User: 3,804
I recognise Kate Lawler name wise but can't think of a single thing in my memory of what she was like in BB, was she is Jade's year?

If so then it's probably because Jade was better than her and much more entertaining which she was, oops kink.gif

+Quote this post
Dobbo
post Aug 25 2015, 08:23 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 20,053
Series 3 was the first I had a passing interest in so at least the winner is someone I recognise.

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post Aug 25 2015, 10:10 PM
Post #4
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947
Was hoping Sophie would win sad.gif

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 04:04 PM