BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Vaping, Do you do it?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
lewistgreen
post Aug 31 2015, 03:01 PM
Post #1
Feliz Navidadbod
Group: Members
Member No.: 19,585

I'm relatively new to whole vaping "scene". Having smoked on and off for 5 years, I decided to try e-cigarettes through a recommendation from a friend and now I'm completely sold on it.

Yes, there is a massive hoo-ha around the health benefits and dangers of it, but for now it's the popular alternative to smoking that is taking the world one cloud at a time.

So, does Buzzjack have any fellow "vapers"? What do you use? What flavours do you like?

Discuss tongue.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Brett-Butler
post Aug 31 2015, 03:11 PM
Post #2
Howdy, disco citizens.
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 10,455
   No Gallery Pics

I don't smoke, I don't vape, and the health benefits of doing so have been overexaggerated and the risks underreported in order to make more money for the makers of such products.

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Aug 31 2015, 03:16 PM
Post #3
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

Don't smoke and happy smile.gif

+Quote Post
jjake
post Aug 31 2015, 03:45 PM
Post #4
jenny from human resources
Member No.: 47

i find it interesting this sort of cultural subculture appropriation of vaping and a 'vape scene'. i don't quite see what there is to 'get into'. i understand e-cigarettes as a tool to giving up smoking for good-- to go quite in the opposite direction and to take up an addiction whether it's physically damaging or not isn't a good thing.

whether people like to admit it or not, there is still an inherent quality of smoking being perceived as 'cool' and edgy with a touch of rebellion. e-cigarettes already come off to many as naff and cringeworthy. i think the only way we're going to see a significant downturn in the smoking populous is by banning it in public outdoor spaces. this though risks a chain reaction of decimating our pubs and other nightlife and would be viciously fought.

+Quote Post
Sceryl_Streep
post Aug 31 2015, 05:13 PM
Post #5
Miss Rodham, if you're nasty
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 11,709

No. Given I've never smoked I can't imagine WHY you would start if you hadn't.

+Quote Post
jakewild
post Sep 30 2015, 12:59 PM
Post #6
not 152chris (☻‿☻)
Member No.: 2,790
   No Gallery Pics

spearmint vaping 4lyf

+Quote Post
JSG
post Sep 30 2015, 04:49 PM
Post #7
'Run Away With Me'
Member No.: 18,473

I smoke and I feel a tiny bit embarrassed to admit it. Smoking seems like such a taboo subject these days.

+Quote Post
jakewild
post Sep 30 2015, 05:01 PM
Post #8
not 152chris (☻‿☻)
Member No.: 2,790
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(JSG @ Sep 30 2015, 05:49 PM) *
I smoke and I feel a tiny bit embarrassed to admit it. Smoking seems like such a taboo subject these days.

have you given vaping a go? I only ever really smoked when I was out socially so wasn't really addicted or anything but since getting an ecig I've not even needed to at all

give it twenty years when I'm here in an iron lung when they find out they side effects

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅsʟᴇɪɢʜ.
post Sep 30 2015, 05:05 PM
Post #9
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

eugh omg i hate these things as much as i hate cigarettes, I don't smoke or vape or anything like that, but honestly walking through town and you pass someone with one of those and their stanky cloud stretches for miles behind them which you then need to walk through, horrible sick2.gif I guess they smell a bit better than usual cigarettes though, but still, ew.

+Quote Post
JSG
post Sep 30 2015, 05:05 PM
Post #10
'Run Away With Me'
Member No.: 18,473

QUOTE(������ @ Sep 30 2015, 06:01 PM) *
have you given vaping a go? I only ever really smoked when I was out socially so wasn't really addicted or anything but since getting an ecig I've not even needed to at all

give it twenty years when I'm here in an iron lung when they find out they side effects

Ha. I always see on the news or the Internet that e-cigs are looking likely to be just as bad and addictive as smoking but then I also see that they aren't as bad or addictive at all.

Jamie tried to give up and bought an e-cig. It was a little black metal thing that look like a small pen and it was amazing. But the dog chewed it and then Jamie started smoking again so that was the only time but seriously, I had like 1 puff of the e-cig and then felt like I Didn't need a real cigarette for ages after.

This post has been edited by JSG: Sep 30 2015, 05:08 PM

+Quote Post
CodySleighBell-y
post Sep 30 2015, 05:09 PM
Post #11
Que eu vou jogar bem na sua cara
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

I don't get vaping - I've always thought it was practically the same thing as smoking itself.

+Quote Post
rory614
post Oct 7 2015, 09:59 PM
Post #12
New Entry
Member No.: 22,496
   No Gallery Pics

I smoke and I hate it!

+Quote Post
Qassändra
post Oct 7 2015, 10:07 PM
Post #13
DROTTNING!
Member No.: 480
   No Gallery Pics

this may be solely down to the brand i use(d) but vaping menthols was gross compared to a menthol cigarette. but then, hey, it was so unsatisfying i just gave up smoking and vaping.

now i smoke again. thanks corbyn.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2017 - 11:40 AM