BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Your Life Path Number
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
M.
post Sep 9 2015, 06:59 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

JADE THERE IS A NEW MATTIAS THREAD CAN YOU BELIEVE ITTTT

(I like all this stuff) The way this works is. Add up all the numbers in your date of birth until you end up with a single digit. This single digit is called your life path number in the field of numerology, which my friends ridicule me for and I can totally admit that it may all just be bullshit or a bunch of stupid coincidences, but I do find that a lot of it seems to ring true. So bear with me happy.gif If it helps, think of it as a dinner party game lmao

There are many sites where you can read your descriptions. This one seems good. Sorry if the long one is TOO long, but I do find them interesting.

This is the long version of your description. http://astrology-numerology.com/num-lifepath.html

And this is where you can get a general quick overview of the positive and negative traits of your number. (scroll down a bit when on it) http://astrology-numerology.com/numerology.html

Would be nice if you didn't just pop in here and say "I am 9", try to write about whether you agree/disagree with your number. I don't want to feel awkward about being the only one to do this. Let's try to get some discussion going here yo

So my date of birth is 01-04-1991. I add up 1+4+1+9+9+1 and I get 25. I then add up 2+5 and get 7. So my life path number is 7. I can't really think of a better number for me, I think it suits me better than bloody Aries tongue.gif

Life Path 7

(7, 16/7, 25/7, 34/7)

The Life Path 7 suggests that you entered this plane with a gift for investigation, analysis, and keen observation. You are a thinker of the first order. You evaluate situations very quickly, and with amazing accuracy. As a result, you are thorough and complete in your work, the perfectionist who expects everyone else to meet a high standard of performance, too. (I think this is mostly true)

A Life Path 7 person is a peaceful and affectionate soul. But you guard your connection to people carefully. It's easy for you to detect deception and recognize insincere people (I don't think I'm as naive as I may seem), and you avoid them. You aren't one to have a wide circle of friends, but once you accept someone as a friend, it's for life (I would like to think this is very true). It's as if you must get to know someone a lot better before you allow the wall surrounding you to be penetrated. Chances are you are a very charming and refined individual with great poise and a quick wit (lol thanks). Nonetheless, there is an exclusiveness about you. You probably aren't a very social person. Your reserve is often taken to be aloofness, but actually, it's not that at all. It is merely a cover up for your basic feeling of insecurity. There's no rush, It takes time for you to warm up to new friends. Clubs and organizations hold little interest for you; you are not a joiner. (When I was at uni I did join a swimming club, but I ended up never actually going to it despite the fact I love swimming ohmy.gif I am not real-life friendless though, I don't think I'd be alive if I was. I do always say it would be nice to have more though)

You actually like being alone and away from the hustle and bustle of modern life. In many ways, you would have fit in better in much earlier times when the pace of life was less hectic. You need a good deal of quiet time to be with your own inner thoughts and dreams. You dislike crowds, noise, distractions, and confusion. (This is probably quite true)

The overwhelming strength of the number 7 is reflected in the depth of thinking that is shown; you will garner knowledge from practically every source that you find. Intellectual, scientific, and studious, you don't accept a premise until you have dissected the subject and arrived at your own independent conclusion. (I think so, yes)

This is a very spiritual number and it often denotes a sort of spiritual wisdom that becomes apparent at a fairly early age. A built in inner guide providing a strong sense of intuition may set you up as being a law unto yourself. Whatever spiritual position you take, whether traditional or bizarre, you will cling to it with fervor. Once you have decided an issue, it is almost impossible to get you to revisit the question. Adaptability is not your style, and change for you is a rarity. (The change thing depends, I can be very flexible)

You rely heavily on your experiences and your intuition, rather than accepting advice from someone. Your hunches usually prove to be very accurate, and knowing this, you follow the directions they seem to guide. (Most of the time, yes)

In the most negative use of the 7 energies, you can become very pessimistic (hmm depends, I am finding myself much more optimistic than I used to be), lackadaisical (had to look this word up), quarrelsome, and secretive. A Life Path 7 individual who is not living life fully and gaining through experiences, is a hard person to live with because of a serious lack of consideration for others. There is such a negative attitude (oh please!). Indeed, operating on the negative side of the 7 can produce a very selfish and spoiled individual (lmaooo) and living with one can be a challenge. This may be why some 7s actually prefer living alone (I really want to, and hopefully will soon. I feel like I want my own space and stuff, and it may sound a little bit selfish and maybe it is but that's just the way I feel). If you have any of the negative traits they are very difficult to get rid of because you tend to feel that the world really does owe you a living or that in some way you are not being fairly treated.

Fortunately, the negative 7 is not the typical 7, at least not without some mitigating positive traits. This number is one that seems to have some major shifts from highs to lows. Stability in feelings may be elusive for you.

7 Positive Traits

Skilled at analysis and research, an intelligent seeker of knowledge, scientific and inventive (I'm not really sure how scientific I am, although I guess I can see it from a certain angle), studious, meditating, charming personality and demeanor, love of solitude and peace, a perfectionist.

7 Negative Traits

Hidden motives and suspicions (I don't think this is very true), overly reserved, arguments enjoined with silence or sarcasm, isolated (I don't like this word being used to describe people, I have people around me who are important to me), inflexible positions, overly upset by distractions.

YOU GO
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Sep 9 2015, 07:07 PM
Post #2
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

Is it 2016 already? I missed christmas and halloween sob.gif basil.gif

Blimey those are long articles. Give me some time will you happy.gif

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs.
post Sep 9 2015, 07:22 PM
Post #3
Heda
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

Yayy! happy.gif

I'm 3 ( I think, maths is my weak spot) but it is pretty true except from the socialness and great conversationalist parts laugh.gif (I used this link)

+Quote Post
Sceryl_Streep
post Sep 9 2015, 07:28 PM
Post #4
Miss Rodham, if you're nasty
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 11,709

I got 2 and as with all of these things, some of it was about right, some of it was....not. And as always it's all a crock of shit.

+Quote Post
CodySleighBell-y
post Sep 9 2015, 07:30 PM
Post #5
Que eu vou jogar bem na sua cara
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

Mine:
Life Path 8

(8, 17/8, 26/8, 35/8)

The Life Path 8 suggests that you entered this plane armed to lead, direct, organize and govern. You are very ambitious and goal-oriented. You will want to use your ambitions, your organizational ability, and your efficient approach to carve a satisfying niche for yourself. If you are a positive 8 you are endowed with tremendous potential for conceiving far-reaching schemes and ideas, and also possessing the tenacity and independence to follow them through to completion. In short, you were born to be an executive.

You know how to manage yourself and your environment. Your ability to judge the character and potential of the people around you is an asset used to your advantage. A large part of your success in life comes from how hard you work.

This Life Path is the most prone to producing workaholics. But your ability to spot good people and engage them in your endeavors is a special trait not to be overlooked. There is an inspirational quality in your makeup which allows you to become a great leader. You are practical and steady in your pursuit of major objectives, and you have the courage of your convictions when it comes to taking the necessary chances to get ahead.
With the Life Path of the number 8 you are focused on learning the satisfactions to be found in the material world. The Life Path 8 produces many powerful, confident and materially successful people. Most of your concerns involve money and learning of the power that comes with its proper manipulation.

This Life Path is perhaps the one that is the most concerned with and desirous of status as an ultimate measure of success. You want to be recognized for your hard work and achievements. The attainment of honors and acceptance into the club of executive leadership is all important. For this, you may find yourself very well suited to compete in the business world or in the political arena.

In relationships, you are frank, honest, and steadfast. You may be very much in love, but watch that you are not too busy and preoccupied to show it. Being the lavish provider is not always an adequate substitute for showing your devotion and affection in more personal ways. You have a great need for close personal relationships to mitigate and somehow soften your nature. You must find the time for love and keep it as an important project in your life.

The negative 8 can be dictatorial and often suppresses the enthusiasm and efforts of fellow member of the environment. Often, the strength of their own personality excludes close feelings for other people with whom they come in contact. Material gains and rewards often become issues of utmost importance, even to the neglect of family, home and peace of mind. Dedication to success can become an obsession. Emotional feelings are often suppressed by the negative 8, resulting in isolation and loneliness. All Life Path 8 people must avoid discounting the opinions of others.
My to do list:
- college stuff
- BJSC Semi 2 scoreboardt
- Teens React countdown
- ANTM countdown
- Int'l Charts stuff
- reviews to my personal chart
- another workout mixtape

Yep this fits tongue.gif
8 Positive Traits

Executive character and abilities, political skills, expert handling of power and authority, working for a cause, achieving recognition, exercising sound judgment, decisive and commanding.
8. Negative Traits

Workaholic, overly ambitious, lacking humanitarian instincts, mismanaging money, repressing subordinates, impatient with people, stressed, materialistic.
I am GOOD at managing money what are they on about

+Quote Post
Qassändra
post Sep 9 2015, 07:38 PM
Post #6
DROTTNING!
Member No.: 480
   No Gallery Pics

Oh MATTIAS, not MORE SUPERSTITIOUS BOLLOCKS

The day you were born on has PISS ALL TO DO WITH WHO YOU ARE AS A PERSON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, just DO MYERS-BRIGGS AND LEAVE IT AT THAT

+Quote Post
Yuki On Ice~
post Sep 9 2015, 07:39 PM
Post #7
masala me
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12,929

I have 4 (which seems to emphasise dependability, loyalty and practicality), which DOES seem to fit me from my own self-assessment, but then I read through all the others and 5 (progressive, compassionate, adventurous) and 2 (mediator, persuasiveness, passive, liking things to be amiable - if anything that fits me just as well if not more than 4), maybe 9 (trustworthy, altruistic, friendly) as well could apply to me also.

So, I would file that under coincidence that I have one that happens to fit one part of my personality, we are all a lot more than just one of these.

+Quote Post
dandy*
post Sep 9 2015, 07:40 PM
Post #8
Mansonette
Member No.: 54
   No Gallery Pics

Mattias... the way you've added up your date of birth in the first post doesn't match how the instructions tell you to do it.

However it still comes out at 7 for you. So it must be true! ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Sep 9 2015, 07:49 PM
Post #9
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

I got 11 which is apparently a master number. I will edit this post when I found out what that means! laugh.gif

EDIT: the page with more about master numbers just kept saying stay humble lol. I think 11 = Life Path 2 but I'm not too sure this is v confusing biggrin.gif

EDIT 2: yes it's Life Path 2!

In many ways, you are a creature of habit and routine, and you like your path and pattern well worn and familiar. Your ability to analyze and render accurate judgments is a wonderful natural trait you bring to the business world. You strive for complete accuracy and even perfection in your work. Perhaps you are not a leader, but you are a visionary and a very talented idea person.

I think this is the bit I related too the most, there's a few other bits which could describe me, then some what completely don't lmao. Especially the bits saying I could be unbiased, as although I do try sometimes I probably do end up being quite bias a lot of the time as I can be quite strongly opinionated angel.gif

This post has been edited by princess_lotti: Sep 9 2015, 08:03 PM

+Quote Post
M.
post Sep 9 2015, 08:05 PM
Post #10
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(100% ~spadam~ �� @ Sep 9 2015, 08:07 PM) *
Is it 2016 already? I missed christmas and halloween sob.gif basil.gif

I couldn't help it sad.gif I feel so dirty.

QUOTE(Qassändra @ Sep 9 2015, 08:38 PM) *
Oh MATTIAS, not MORE SUPERSTITIOUS BOLLOCKS

The day you were born on has PISS ALL TO DO WITH WHO YOU ARE AS A PERSON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, just DO MYERS-BRIGGS AND LEAVE IT AT THAT

THINK OF IT AS A f***ING DINNER PARTY GAME (maybe one that you only take part in to be polite when inside you are seething with rage and impatience - or alternatively, just leave the party!)

I said I don't believe 100% that it's definitely true, I just find it fun, you see.

Yes, Myers-Briggs is the best, most accurate, most believable one because it's based on actual questions you answer about yourself in different areas, but I just find this interesting as well okayyy, though not AS interesting! I KNEW this thread would come back to bite me because I did briefly think of YOU when I was creating it tongue.gif

QUOTE(dandystar @ Sep 9 2015, 08:40 PM) *
Mattias... the way you've added up your date of birth in the first post doesn't match how the instructions tell you to do it.

However it still comes out at 7 for you. So it must be true! ohmy.gif

Hmm... I didn't really look at those instructions properly I think, this is the way I always do it and it should work for everyone.

QUOTE(princess_lotti @ Sep 9 2015, 08:49 PM) *
I got 11 which is apparently a master number. I will edit this post when I found out what that means! laugh.gif

Oh wow you master tongue.gif Some people just count it as 2. I think it's considered like a "higher" version of 2.

Edit: Oh ok, you've edited it, Lotti.

This post has been edited by Mattias: Sep 9 2015, 08:07 PM

+Quote Post
Klumzee
post Sep 9 2015, 08:11 PM
Post #11
it's alright to feel like a fat child in a pushchair
Member No.: 11,421

This is me:

The Life Path 5 suggests that you entered this plane with a highly progressive mindset, with the attitude and skills to make the world a better place. The key word for your Life Path is freedom. In the pursuit of freedom, you are naturally versatile, adventurous, and advanced in your thinking. You are one of those people who is always striving to find answers to the many questions that life poses. The byword for the positive Life Path 5 is constant change and improvement. You want to be totally unrestrained, as this is the number most often associated with the productive use of freedom.

You may be one of the most compassionate of people as the 5 is surely the most freedom-loving and compassionate Life Path. Your love of freedom extends to humanity at large, and concern for your fellow man, his freedom and his welfare, may be foremost in your mind. A great Life Path 5 American President, Abraham Lincoln, issued the Emancipation Proclamation, and ended slavery in America. As the ultimate progressive thinker type, your potential in government, the law, and other positions of authority is unlimited.

You are a good communicator, and you know how to motivate people around you. This may be your strongest and most valuable trait. Because of this skill, and your amazing wit, you are a truly natural born salesman. This ability to sell and motivate extends to any sort of physical product all the way through to whatever ideas or concepts you may embrace.

You abhor routine and boring work, and you are not very good at staying with everyday tasks that must be finished on time. On the average, the number 5 personality is rather happy-go-lucky; living for today, and not worrying too much about tomorrow. It is also important for you to find a job that provides thought-provoking tasks rather than routine and redundant responsibilities. You do best dealing with people, but the important thing is that you have the flexibility to express yourself at all times. You have an innate ability to think through complex matters and analyze them quickly, but then be off to something new.

A love of adventure may dominate your life. This may take the form of mental or physical manifestation, but in either case, you thrill to the chance for exploration and blazing new trails. Surely you belong to a group considered the most worldly and traveled. Clearly you are not one to pass up a good venture. You have quite a lot of the risk-taker in your makeup. If you aren't putting your money at stake, you are surely open to a wide variety of risks in your everyday life. Taking the conservative approach is just not in your nature.

In romance, you hate to be tied down and restricted. This doesn't necessarily mean that you are unfaithful or promiscuous, but it does mean that a good partner for you needs to understand your nature. A relationship based on jealousy and having tight reigns is not going to work at all for you. A partner who understands your need to be free and trusted will find you trustworthy, even if you aren't constantly available and totally dutiful. It is important for you to mix with people of a like mind, and to try to avoid those that are too serious and demanding.

If you are living on the negative side of the Life Path 5, you are apt to be multitalented, but suffering from some lack of direction, and there is confusion surrounding your ambition. Restless, discontent, and impulsive, you may bounce from one job to the next without accomplishing much at all. A negative Life Path 5 can become very irresponsible in tasks and decisions concerning the home and business life. The total pursuit of sensation and adventure can result in your becoming self-indulgent and totally unaware of the feelings of those around you.

I'd say I fit in with most of this life path bar the 'born to be a salesman' part. Anymore '5's out there?

+Quote Post
Vülker f Beyoncé
post Sep 10 2015, 06:05 AM
Post #12
üüü barracüda
Member No.: 10,222
   No Gallery Pics

I get Life Path 8.
Read it all through and it's funny but it's the complete opposite of what I am as a person lol.

Who came up with this life path business? I wanna laugh at them.

+Quote Post
M.
post Sep 10 2015, 07:57 AM
Post #13
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Vülker @ Sep 10 2015, 07:05 AM) *
I get Life Path 8.
Read it all through and it's funny but it's the complete opposite of what I am as a person lol.

Who came up with this life path business? I wanna laugh at them.

Pythagoras, the Greek mathematician who lived from 569-470 B.C., is said by many to be the originator of much of what we call numerology today. The actual origins of numerology predate Pythagoras, the most popular being the very old Hebrew Kabbalah. In the twentieth century, the old discipline seems to magically reappear in the form of a series of books published from 1911-1917 by L. Dow Balliett and it was helped along in the 30s by Florence Campbell, and within the next few decades a wealth of literature was available to the public. Indeed, if you look at the past 90 years, it would seem that the discipline has moved very rapidly. But perhaps all of this was known at a much earlier time, and it was just hiding from us for a while.

+Quote Post
M.
post Sep 10 2015, 08:49 AM
Post #14
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Whether this stuff is true or just a bunch of garbage (WHICH I CAN ADMIT IT MAY BEEEEEEE), not even your Myers-Briggs type is always 100% accurate. I am not as down in the dumps as INFP, for example. I CAN be, believe me, but you can't expect all of your result to make sense to you or to relate to it 100%. Or even 10%, in some cases.

This post has been edited by Mattias: Sep 10 2015, 08:51 AM

+Quote Post
Vülker f Beyoncé
post Sep 10 2015, 01:34 PM
Post #15
üüü barracüda
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Mattias @ Sep 10 2015, 09:49 AM) *
Whether this stuff is true or just a bunch of garbage (WHICH I CAN ADMIT IT MAY BEEEEEEE), not even your Myers-Briggs type is always 100% accurate. I am not as down in the dumps as INFP, for example. I CAN be, believe me, but you can't expect all of your result to make sense to you or to relate to it 100%. Or even 10%, in some cases.

To me it all sounds like the generically worded Horoscopes. Trust me, I was taught how to write them up in University.
Did Pythagoras come up with all these personality mumbo jumbo too? Don't you worry I'll fly out to Cortona and laugh at his supposed grave like I did so many times to so many Philosophers during my Philosophy classes (no wonder I failed them).

+Quote Post
Vülker f Beyoncé
post Sep 10 2015, 01:35 PM
Post #16
üüü barracüda
   No Gallery Pics

I come off a bit strongly against this, I'm just a non-believer I don't mean to offend. kink.gif

+Quote Post
*Tim
post Sep 10 2015, 01:38 PM
Post #17
Jemma Lucy of t Seet
Member No.: 16,660

Im a 3 and I am a happy optimistic socially gifted person. Well no

+Quote Post
CodySleighBell-y
post Sep 10 2015, 02:13 PM
Post #18
Que eu vou jogar bem na sua cara
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Vülker @ Sep 10 2015, 06:34 AM) *
To me it all sounds like the generically worded Horoscopes. Trust me, I was taught how to write them up in University.
Eh. Normally I just go on random horoscope sites just out of curiosity. It just feels like another Tumblr scroll for me, so I just ignore it and move on.

Plus how can you be against something that's all in good fun? It's not like we believe in any of that - it's more fun to just play along.

+Quote Post
M.
post Sep 10 2015, 04:01 PM
Post #19
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Vülker @ Sep 10 2015, 02:34 PM) *
Did Pythagoras come up with all these personality mumbo jumbo too? Don't you worry I'll fly out to Cortona and laugh at his supposed grave like I did so many times to so many Philosophers during my Philosophy classes (no wonder I failed them).

Well the method I use is called the Pythagorean method.

QUOTE(Vülker @ Sep 10 2015, 02:35 PM) *
I come off a bit strongly against this, I'm just a non-believer I don't mean to offend. kink.gif

It's okay! I'm not offended. I'm just open to these things, it doesn't mean I am most certainly convinced they are true.

+Quote Post
T83:Y96
post Sep 10 2015, 04:10 PM
Post #20
My mother said, to get things done, you better not mess with Maj
Member No.: 21,319
   No Gallery Pics

Life Path 7. Which is incredibly accurate.
Honestly, everything in the Life Path 7 is really me. (Expect maybe isolated).

This post has been edited by Taylor Jago: Sep 10 2015, 04:17 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 08:59 PM