BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Forum/Moderator Recognition: October 2015
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Iz 🌟
post Nov 2 2015, 05:41 PM
Post #1
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929
Hello again, it's that time of the month where we look back at the past month and see which mods have been doing outstanding work to be formally recognised and receive a big thank you from the management team for your continuing efforts.

For October, we would like to recognise:

The Personal Charts Mod Team

Always hard workers, the Multichart is a notoriously difficult piece of content for mods to produce, and it's claimed several unfortunate PC mods over the years. The current team however have been doing a great and steady job for months, on a rota, always up within the week for people to see, and they're getting really good at encouraging the growth of people posting charts lately. There's a certain appeal to doing this and tracking your favourites month on month and Joseph, Seven, Nick and Riser have done great at giving us a friendly environment to post in and for those of us who wish it to comment on others' charts and grow a bit of a sense of community (which I unfortunately don't do much more than occasionally use my chart thread, but others enjoy it and that's what counts).

Of course this month in particular was the 500th Multichart week and so over the last week there has been a well organised countdown - that is nearing its end but is just about still going if you want to comment on it here - as well as an extra push to get people to post their charts for the milestone. I was personally very impressed while watching it, it's a hard forum to come up with new ideas for and this was the perfect answer to that. Well done guys.

Of course, as always, thank you to everyone else who has put time into this site, we love the sense of community here and it's great to see people enjoying the site still, see you next month.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Nov 2 2015, 05:46 PM
Post #2
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530
Ahhh this is excellent, thank you guys so much heart.gif We've been trying to think of something special to do for ages, to work towards some recognition like this, so it means a lot and I think I speak on behalf of my co-mods too! Well done to Jordan, Seven and Nick too for their consistent hard work, all are a pleasure to work with.

+Quote this post
Riser
post Nov 2 2015, 06:32 PM
Post #3
Group icon
The horrors persist, but so do I
User: 19,534
Wow!! Thanks so much for this, it really made my day. Love being a part of the PC mod team and I hope we can continue to keep things running smoothly. Celebrating the 500th Multichart has been a lot of fun and I reckon we'll try to plan some more things in the future biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Noahspike
post Nov 2 2015, 07:05 PM
Post #4
Group icon
There's a frisbee in my brunch
User: 19,860
Congrats guys! As Iz said, producing a Multichart every week seems like quite a laborious and thankless task so it's great to see y'all get some well-deserved recognition for all the work and thought that goes into the forum. biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post Nov 2 2015, 07:11 PM
Post #5
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947
Great to see the mods of this forum get this recognition, all so hard working especially with the multicharts and cover sleeves?

Shame though that I forgot to post my chart for last week in the Multichart thread so i missed my chart being included the #500th edition drama.gif

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Nov 2 2015, 07:12 PM
Post #6
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
User: 13,530
Did you post a thread for it, UV? If so, it still counts, don't worry heehee.gif

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post Nov 2 2015, 07:16 PM
Post #7
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947
QUOTE(JosephStyles @ Nov 2 2015, 07:12 PM) *
Did you post a thread for it, UV? If so, it still counts, don't worry heehee.gif

I posted the thread on Saturday so I'd guess that counts smile.gif For some reason I thought it didn't count unless posted in the multichart thread laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post Nov 2 2015, 07:28 PM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 12,608
Definitely one of the forums with the highest workload and the current team have kept on top of it to such a high standard that I've never seen before, so well done guys! cheer.gif

+Quote this post
*Ben*
post Nov 2 2015, 08:44 PM
Post #9
Group icon
Chart Chat Slave
User: 275
Congrats guys biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Jester
post Nov 2 2015, 09:40 PM
Post #10
Group icon
Right in front of my salad?!
User: 12
Well done, deserved!

+Quote this post
Jade
post Nov 2 2015, 09:55 PM
Post #11
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810
Oh yes the current team of personal chart mods have been so on form! Always at hand to help and so hardworking, not to mention pulling fabulous ideas out of the bag. Very well deserved!

+Quote this post
Mack.
post Nov 2 2015, 11:30 PM
Post #12
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915
Well done everybody you all deserve it.

+Quote this post
seven.
post Nov 4 2015, 11:42 PM
Post #13
Group icon
i can only do one normal thing a day
User: 14,428
Bit late on this...but thank you!!! party.gif get up and have a party pc mods

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:30 AM