BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Forum/Moderator Recognition: October 2015
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Yuki On Ice~
post Nov 2 2015, 05:41 PM
Post #1
masala me
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12,929

Hello again, it's that time of the month where we look back at the past month and see which mods have been doing outstanding work to be formally recognised and receive a big thank you from the management team for your continuing efforts.

For October, we would like to recognise:

The Personal Charts Mod Team

Always hard workers, the Multichart is a notoriously difficult piece of content for mods to produce, and it's claimed several unfortunate PC mods over the years. The current team however have been doing a great and steady job for months, on a rota, always up within the week for people to see, and they're getting really good at encouraging the growth of people posting charts lately. There's a certain appeal to doing this and tracking your favourites month on month and Joseph, Seven, Nick and Riser have done great at giving us a friendly environment to post in and for those of us who wish it to comment on others' charts and grow a bit of a sense of community (which I unfortunately don't do much more than occasionally use my chart thread, but others enjoy it and that's what counts).

Of course this month in particular was the 500th Multichart week and so over the last week there has been a well organised countdown - that is nearing its end but is just about still going if you want to comment on it here - as well as an extra push to get people to post their charts for the milestone. I was personally very impressed while watching it, it's a hard forum to come up with new ideas for and this was the perfect answer to that. Well done guys.

Of course, as always, thank you to everyone else who has put time into this site, we love the sense of community here and it's great to see people enjoying the site still, see you next month.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JosephCarey
post Nov 2 2015, 05:46 PM
Post #2
dreadlocked hair don't care
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,530

Ahhh this is excellent, thank you guys so much heart.gif We've been trying to think of something special to do for ages, to work towards some recognition like this, so it means a lot and I think I speak on behalf of my co-mods too! Well done to Jordan, Seven and Nick too for their consistent hard work, all are a pleasure to work with.

+Quote Post
Riser
post Nov 2 2015, 06:32 PM
Post #3
King of nothing at all
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 19,534

Wow!! Thanks so much for this, it really made my day. Love being a part of the PC mod team and I hope we can continue to keep things running smoothly. Celebrating the 500th Multichart has been a lot of fun and I reckon we'll try to plan some more things in the future biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Noahspike
post Nov 2 2015, 07:05 PM
Post #4
There's a frisbee in my brunch
Group: Members
Member No.: 19,860
   No Gallery Pics

Congrats guys! As Iz said, producing a Multichart every week seems like quite a laborious and thankless task so it's great to see y'all get some well-deserved recognition for all the work and thought that goes into the forum. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
UltraReputation
post Nov 2 2015, 07:11 PM
Post #5
I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

Great to see the mods of this forum get this recognition, all so hard working especially with the multicharts and cover sleeves?

Shame though that I forgot to post my chart for last week in the Multichart thread so i missed my chart being included the #500th edition drama.gif

+Quote Post
JosephCarey
post Nov 2 2015, 07:12 PM
Post #6
dreadlocked hair don't care
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,530

Did you post a thread for it, UV? If so, it still counts, don't worry heehee.gif

+Quote Post
UltraReputation
post Nov 2 2015, 07:16 PM
Post #7
I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

QUOTE(JosephStyles @ Nov 2 2015, 07:12 PM) *
Did you post a thread for it, UV? If so, it still counts, don't worry heehee.gif

I posted the thread on Saturday so I'd guess that counts smile.gif For some reason I thought it didn't count unless posted in the multichart thread laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Ryan.
post Nov 2 2015, 07:28 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 12,608
   No Gallery Pics

Definitely one of the forums with the highest workload and the current team have kept on top of it to such a high standard that I've never seen before, so well done guys! cheer.gif

+Quote Post
*Ben*
post Nov 2 2015, 08:44 PM
Post #9
Chart Chat Slave
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 275

Congrats guys biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Jester
post Nov 2 2015, 09:40 PM
Post #10
On Hold
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12

Well done, deserved!

+Quote Post
Slade
post Nov 2 2015, 09:55 PM
Post #11
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

Oh yes the current team of personal chart mods have been so on form! Always at hand to help and so hardworking, not to mention pulling fabulous ideas out of the bag. Very well deserved!

+Quote Post
Mack'sXmasSack
post Nov 2 2015, 11:30 PM
Post #12
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 12,915
   No Gallery Pics

Well done everybody you all deserve it.

+Quote Post
SevenSeize
post Nov 4 2015, 11:42 PM
Post #13
i'm a rebel just for kicks now
Member No.: 14,428
   No Gallery Pics

Bit late on this...but thank you!!! party.gif get up and have a party pc mods

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2017 - 04:28 AM