BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ORGANISISED~
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
HausAlone
post Nov 6 2015, 08:29 PM
Post #1
Henrietta R Hippo
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 13,007

How organisised are you? ;o

I spent the entiriety of half-term trying to get organised for the return to school and FINALLY thought i'd done it but by 9.10 on Monday morning my desk was a gigantic mess again and i was falling madly behind everything. I am starting to believe the saying that an "organised teacher" is an impossible state of being.

SO how organised are you at work/day-to-day life/uni/school? Do you get things done when they're supposed to or leave them until the last minute and beyond? Do you keep rigid diaries and to-do lists (that you stick to or that gather dust)?

Will you reply to this thread instantly or wait a bit and maybe do it later if i can be bothered maybe later maybe ~
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Michael Bubré
post Nov 6 2015, 08:32 PM
Post #2
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 8,300

I was planning to organise all of my uni notes into neat folder things for each unit. I kept this up for exactly one lecture. Lol. And the last minute is always the best time to get anything important done!

Basically, not at all ~

+Quote Post
KWEEN_DEE
post Nov 6 2015, 08:32 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 1,030
   No Gallery Pics

I literally cannot live without my diary. I read it every night before bed so I know my movements for the next day.

Without it I'd be like Regina... worthless.

+Quote Post
Klampus
post Nov 6 2015, 08:33 PM
Post #4
wtf are perfect places
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

I will wait a bit and maybe reply later if i can be bothered maybe later maybe

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Nov 6 2015, 08:33 PM
Post #5
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

Since joining the sixth form and particularly with the start of Year 13 I've found myself a lot more organised. I like to make timetables for myself to dedicate time to studying and I keep a diary where I have all of my appointments etc. laugh.gif

Keeping myself on top of all of my work is honestly doing wonders for me though, I'm finding it easier to find free time and generally I'm more relaxed now tongue.gif Let's see if this time next exam season I'm still this organised!

+Quote Post
UltraReputation
post Nov 6 2015, 08:34 PM
Post #6
I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

I am possibly one of the worst organised people. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Nov 6 2015, 08:36 PM
Post #7
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

Meh, sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not. Especially when laziness comes into the equation sleep.gif

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Nov 6 2015, 08:41 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

Fairly organised, I would say. There was a time a few months ago when I would leave everything to the last minute (such as BJSC and sleeping kink.gif) but now I'm back to being pretty organised. I don't really make to-do lists or anything, but I can manage my time quite well regardless.

+Quote Post
Regina
post Nov 6 2015, 08:44 PM
Post #9
Ooga Boo
Member No.: 5,572

QUOTE(KWEEN_DEE @ Nov 6 2015, 09:32 PM) *
I literally cannot live without my diary. I read it every night before bed so I know my movements for the next day.

Without it I'd be like Regina... worthless.

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Nov 6 2015, 08:50 PM
Post #10
THE BLAZE *.*
Member No.: 18,061

I am one of those people who always plan but never actually stick to it

+Quote Post
Harve
post Nov 6 2015, 08:51 PM
Post #11
when I notice the world is falling apart I will run a bath
Member No.: 4,718
   No Gallery Pics

This must be the first time I've spent a Friday night in a library for 18 months.

But this could just be a testament to RECENT FAILURES (and look where I am anyway)

+Quote Post
Slade
post Nov 6 2015, 08:54 PM
Post #12
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

My organisation skills are pretty terrible. The only thing I'm ever organised with is being punctual, otherwise it would stress me out to no end.

...Yet I can't seem to apply this same logic to basically everything else and get stressed every once in a while over it. I have so many assignments right now for example and yet in no way do I feel organised for them.

Maybe some kind of planner would help with organisation, I've been this way ever since I can remember! Forever having scraps of paper hanging out of school books and doing things at the last minute (the latter is still a bit of a thing).

2k16 resolution: be more organisised.

+Quote Post
Nadolig Llawen!
post Nov 6 2015, 08:54 PM
Post #13
Radical Pink Troll
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

My desk is constantly in a mess at work but it's only because I never stop moving long enough to do anything about it. So I basically suck at organisation.

+Quote Post
Winter Wombatlan...
post Nov 6 2015, 09:06 PM
Post #14
The owls are not what they seem
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

I tend to vary between being organised and...not so much, it varies on the task at hand. I always organised time for my uni assignments and never did any 'all nighters' or super last minute work like pretty much everyone else around me, plus I always made sure I get birthday presents in advance and plan journeys/outings in advance etc., and even menial things like BJSC votes I set aside time for! (which a few of you are leaving a little late, plug happy.gif).

But I still have a very messy desk and I do tend to sometimes try and do too many things at once and then get distracted and end up doing none of them lol. I find it quite hard to prioritise. I don't use any kind of folder or diary or anything like that and I still have a pile of papers/letters that are years old that I haven't thrown away yet crammed in my desk drawer (alongside a lot of other pointless stuff).

I kinda vary, but I'd say I'm more organised than not. I come up as a 'J' in the Myers Briggs test, so I guess that means I have a preference towards that sort of thing.

This post has been edited by Chez Wombat: Nov 6 2015, 09:08 PM

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs.
post Nov 6 2015, 10:02 PM
Post #15
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

ugh no, not in the slightest lmao I'm untidy and have a tendency to procrastinate which results in unorganised chaos laugh.gif I kinda need to be organised for work, I only work behind the salad bar at Morrisons but there's like a million things to do and you need to do them by certain times of the day so if you take too long doing one thing or forget to do something at the correct time, it puts you off for the whole day cry.gif At uni I do need to be organised too but it's a creative course I'm doing so I can get away with things in my sketchbooks being all over the place as it is a representation of my brain after all wink.gif but yea deadlines there too, I guess I'm a good timekeeper yet I'm super unorganised, even though the two usually go hand in hand angel.gif

+Quote Post
Yuki On Ice~
post Nov 6 2015, 11:15 PM
Post #16
don't lose your way
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12,929

I am organised in that I know exactly when and for how long I will be procrastinating, i.e. leaving exactly enough time to get whatever I need done done. My desk and room may be a mess, I may laze about on occasion, I may spend most of my essays doing all-nighters and I rarely spend quality time in the library but I still know what I'm doing. I never forget where I need to be, I've never handed in anything late and I always make sure I know what I need before going anywhere.

Basically my life is in the grip of organised chaos, it may not look like I'm that organised on the outside but I can't stand not inwardly having control of my life so in that sense I'm super organised.

(i.e. DON'T WORRY if your desk is full of messy papers it doesn't mean your life is a mess)

+Quote Post
Klumzee
post Nov 7 2015, 12:38 AM
Post #17
it's alright to feel like a fat child in a pushchair
Member No.: 11,421

Adding 'organised' to my character traits would be a dream come true! so long I have strived to be organised yet it always manages to slip away from me. Since the end of school I haven't really needed to be on top of stuff as much as I had to be back then so it's not really been an issue but it's something I've flirted with for a long time.

+Quote Post
KWEEN_DEE
post Nov 7 2015, 01:38 AM
Post #18
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 1,030
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Regina @ Nov 6 2015, 08:44 PM) *

Sorry. Low blow on my behalf. I do apologize.

But I don't need to f*** myself...

+Quote Post
Riser
post Nov 7 2015, 05:25 AM
Post #19
King of nothing at all
Member No.: 19,534

I'm very detail-oriented, or so I'm told. My office has papers all over the place but I know exactly where everything is so it doesn't overwhelm me; I'd say the same about all the stuff in my room. An organized mess, perhaps? I'm probably more organized with my time, being a creature of routine is good for keeping track of things that need done at certain times or on certain days. I'm also a procrastinator though and also show up late to lots and lots and lots of things, so my organization's not perfect by any means.

+Quote Post
Mauve
post Nov 7 2015, 06:55 AM
Post #20
New Entry
Member No.: 22,428
   No Gallery Pics

I'm the kind of person that either does literally nothing and just sits around and wastes time or is 100% focused on a singular thing and nothing else. I suck at multitasking and I tend to make my weaknesses weaker and my strengths stronger so it really varies on whether I'm focused on doing something or not.

When it comes to items like clothing or paperwork, I like to have things in organized mess piles where everything might be in a huge pile but it's next to things it belongs to. For example, if I put on a shirt and take it off because it doesn't match my outfit, I'll put it on top of my keyboard and I'll let them pile to maybe 10 or 20 before I decide to fold them all and put them away.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th December 2017 - 09:02 AM