Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Greatest Hits... So Far!, so long ago....
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
post Nov 12 2015, 01:47 PM
Post #1
On This Day in P!nk History...
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 590

Today marks FIVE YEARS since the Greatest Hits... So Far! was released. I remember I was in Scotland when it was released here (on the 15th) heart.gif I loved the new tracks and still do, mostly, I don't like Heartbreak down as much any more heehee.gif

So it took Pink 10 years to release a greatest hits, in that time she released five studio albums. In the five years since she's only released one studio album, our Pink is slowing down? Seems like she's focusing more on family life nowadays wub.gif

Seems like only yesterday drama.gif heart.gif

This post has been edited by troublepink: Nov 12 2015, 01:48 PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Nov 13 2015, 04:50 AM
Post #2
I think about you, love you, and I'm filled with pride
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 19,534

I'd been a casual fan since she started but hadn't yet listened to a full album of hers. So this was the first Pink CD I bought, and rediscovering her earlier singles led me to finally listen to her albums wub.gif I really regret getting the standard edition and not the deluxe but oh well.

The highlight of this for me was watching "Perfect" take off and become a hit the following year, especially the big boost from the video was wonderful to see!
+Quote Post
post Nov 19 2015, 12:23 AM
Post #3
no happy ever after, just disaster.
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,095

Heartbreak Down is incred <3
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th October 2016 - 04:33 AM