Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Christmas with the Coopers, Christmas is coming
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
post Nov 15 2015, 09:32 AM
Post #1
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 20,692
   No Gallery Pics

This seems to be the first holiday movie we'll be getting - doesn't look too bad! I very good ensemble cast too including Ed Helms, Amanda Seyfried, Marisa Tomei and Diane Keaton.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Dec 5 2015, 08:01 PM
Post #2
I'm just going to the STORE
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

Distinctly not very funny and lacking in Christmas spirit. But Jake Lacy is so cute and adorable that his scenes were watchable and I didn't mind the story with the cop either. To be fair I thought it improved when the family came together too. I notice it shares a producer with "The Family Stone" (and Diane Keaton!) and in terms of Christmas ensemble comedies, I didn't enjoy that one very much either. sad.gif We already have "Love Actually" which is the perfect Christmas movie, stop trying to re-create it with the inter-linking characters.

I liked the review in the Evening Standard yesterday which commented on how the movie has been re-titled for the UK release; "for the UK it's too much of an ask to love the Coopers" laugh.gif
+Quote Post
post Dec 5 2015, 08:06 PM
Post #3
Bovril Lasagna
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 5,572

I rather liked The Family Stone, it had some really awkward moments but they were overshadowed by the ending tbh.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th October 2016 - 07:11 PM