BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Goosebumps | 05/02/16, Jack Black And More!
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
UltraReputation
post Nov 17 2015, 01:54 AM
Post #1
I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

The upcoming Goosebumps adaptation is out in cinemas next year at the start of February and stars Jack Black, Odeya Rush (The Giver), Dylan Minnette (Alexander And The Terrible Very Long Title) and Jillian Bell (22 Jump Street)

A few of us watched this on rabbit tonight as it came out in America last month and I recommend to watch this so much! It is such a fun and exciting movie and he monsters are fantastic and the acting is really great. The movie is also so funny heart.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jack
post Nov 17 2015, 06:36 AM
Post #2
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 223

I watched this the other week as I'm currently in South Africa. Was decent, reminded me of Jumanji. A lot of fun.

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Nov 17 2015, 11:12 AM
Post #3
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

Yeah the film was very good last night! I do enjoy films that have a bit of humour, adventure and suspense which is what made it so good imo. That dummy was so creepy with those eyebrows laugh.gif and the ending! Would like to see it again in the cinema when it's out as we had to watch a low quality one last night which is obviously not so good.

By the way UV this is the film I was on about last night that I got reminded of when watching it (it's by R.L. Stine as well!):

+Quote Post
jakewild
post Nov 17 2015, 11:18 AM
Post #4
not 152chris (☻‿☻)
Member No.: 2,790
   No Gallery Pics

need to watch this. the original tv series is my fav hangover material 💕

+Quote Post
Styles Bilinski
post Feb 5 2016, 04:03 PM
Post #5
alt er love
Member No.: 8,674

Liked the cast (Jack Black aside, not really a fan) and a couple of amusing moments but I thought that was limited. The fast pace was good (didn't really get boring) but I thought it only focused in on a few monsters and parts were a bit cringe. It was good for a bit of nostalgia but I didn't enjoy it much more than that really.

+Quote Post
UltraReputation
post Feb 20 2016, 01:32 AM
Post #6
I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted.
Member No.: 20,947

Ended up catching this in the cinema due to the dreadful lack of U and PG movies. Was great watching it again and loved it a 2nd time, the cast and script are so good and it was really good watching it on the big screen! However I somehow missed that it was the invisible man that Stine forgot to erase as I thought it was the Dummy the first time I watched the movie!

9.5/10

+Quote Post
Josh!
post Feb 27 2016, 03:32 PM
Post #7
c:
Member No.: 20,692

I thought this was really fun, non-stop action from the second they released the first monster so it was great to see so much action in a film. I'm not really familiar with the Goosebumps books either so I liked having a sense of wonder each time a new monster arrived. I was surprised at how scary some of this was though for a kids film, I'd have had nightmares for weeks over Slappy, the clown or the zombies if I'd seen this when I was younger. About five kids noped out of the cinema during the graveyard scene and came back in after it laugh.gif Really enjoyable though for the endless action sequences and likeable cast (Jack Black was good apart from the unusual accent and Dylan Minnette is kewwwwt.) Reminds me of Night at the Musem actually in the sense it's one of those really fun blockbuster kids films, hoping we do get a sequel now after it being set up.

+Quote Post
steven13
post Feb 29 2016, 10:41 AM
Post #8
New Entry
Member No.: 23,025
   No Gallery Pics

wow that' amazing

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2017 - 09:05 PM